RACE 1
#1 Fried Rice King (7/2)

RACE 2
#4 Shirleytheshopper (7/2)

RACE 6
#3 Heart of a Dreamer (7/2)

RACE 7
#4 Bow Town Cat (6/1)

Did you know: Race horses and show dogs (and cats) have a separate, "regular" name that is shorter than their professional name. A "call name" if you will. Names you would name your pets: Rex, Rocky, Champ, etc.

Hey man out of curisoity have you ever won anything big on horse racing before if you dont mind me asking? like you ever hit a pick 6 for like 20k or anything along those lines? Most I ever won was when I was betting on twinspires late at night one of those australian race tracks 20c superfecta i paid like 9.60 hit it for like 5500$ I normally only do pick 3s though Ill spend like 20$ on 3 tickets on pick 3s but I alwalys throw in longshots because if nothing but favs win you still gonna lose money

Hey man out of curisoity have you ever won anything big on horse racing before if you dont mind me asking? like you ever hit a pick 6 for like 20k or anything along those lines? Most I ever won was when I was betting on twinspires late at night one of those australian race tracks 20c superfecta i paid like 9.60 hit it for like 5500$ I normally only do pick 3s though Ill spend like 20$ on 3 tickets on pick 3s but I alwalys throw in longshots because if nothing but favs win you still gonna lose money

Nothing remotely like that. I would be ecstatic if I hit four figures in horse racing.

I play EXTREMELY small most of the time, and occasionally go a little bigger, and go on a heater every now and then. I was debating throwing something on the mandatory payout Pick 6 at Santa Anita today.

Nothing remotely like that. I would be ecstatic if I hit four figures in horse racing.

I play EXTREMELY small most of the time, and occasionally go a little bigger, and go on a heater every now and then. I was debating throwing something on the mandatory payout Pick 6 at Santa Anita today.

I play some as well but all I do is pick 3's mainly I dont read the magazine or nothing like that like I do with my no chance MMA parlays I do a random number generator thingy like legit I go to this random number site type in numbers between 1-10 or hwoever many horses are in there and pick strictly based on that or I purposely cover up the odds and go strictly based off of names. ive never done a pick 6 because you gonna need to spend hundreds of dollars to even come remotley close to hitting one

Dime Superfecta Bankroll Builder

AQUEDUCT

RACE 3
$0.10 SUPER BOX 5-9-7-8

RACE 7
$0.10 SUPER BOX 7-8-2-4

===========================
TAMPA BAY DOWNS

RACE 4
$0.10 SUPER KEY 7/1-6-5-3

RACE 6
$0.10 SUPER KEY 8/7-4-5-10

Good luck to all.

Dime Superfecta Bankroll Builder

AQUEDUCT

RACE 3
$0.10 SUPER BOX 5-9-7-8

RACE 7
$0.10 SUPER BOX 7-8-2-4

===========================
TAMPA BAY DOWNS

RACE 4
$0.10 SUPER KEY 7/1-6-5-3

RACE 6
$0.10 SUPER KEY 8/7-4-5-10

Good luck to all.

:oops:

Strongest MLB play for today:

BOS +124 WINNER

And good luck to all.

Last edited:
Let's get another one.

After casually scanning the full slate (twelve games) today, I saw my strongest MLB play for today:

CHI -150

Good luck to all.

Let's get another one.

After casually scanning the full slate (twelve games) today, I saw my strongest MLB play for today:

CHI -150 LOSER

Good luck to all.

My Indians got revenge for the no-hitter CWS put on them. I honestly didn't think they would do it.

Also I apologize for not using the standard three-letter designation for the Chicago White Sox. CHI is for da Bulls and da Bears. :-/

MLB Live Dogs April 21, 2021

BAL
TEX
ATL
PIT
TOR
TB

Good luck to all.

Now that Sharkey has returned, horse shit (haha!) will go in his thread.

MLB Live Dogs April 22, 2021

PIT
CHC
LAA
MIA

Good luck to all.

Back