Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion -- 2021 and Beyond

Thread back on track.
Recap.
I lost my ass on NBA live betting yesterday.
Some of you mofos did, too.

Today is a NEW day.

Houston Astros -178

I will NOT live-bet chase these fools. If they aren't handling their business, then I have to live with having taken the wrong bet, and I will move on.

What no live bet but you should and then dont tell us who you live bet till afterwords

Overall market down again for the 2nd day in a row Dow lost 93 points and nasdaq lost 101 but suprisgnly I made a profit today of 2.08% only 2 companies I have made a decent profit or a loss SENS down 7% and REI up 11% I will probably be investing another 1k into something on friday

Holiday picks up his 3rd foul (on a borderline charge no less) and sits the last few minutes of the half when he'd normally be playing. He has no rebounds so far, 10 pts and 3 assists. My over not looking great at all, ugh.

Sad that the Bucks gave up a 17-point lead, and are now losing the game...

Glad I passed on this game. Peak NBA.

Durant putting on an epic performance, but the Bucks really just pissed this game away in the 3rd quarter. The Nets have literally one other guy making shots aside from KD, and multiple times the Bucks leave that guy to double KD. Why you wouldn't double off someone else is beyond me. Jeff Green has killed them.

Thread back on track.
Recap.
I lost my ass on NBA live betting yesterday.
Some of you mofos did, too.

Today is a NEW day.

Houston Astros -178

I will NOT live-bet chase these fools. If they aren't handling their business, then I have to live with having taken the wrong bet, and I will move on.

Epic comeback.

"I'm back, baby!!!"--George Costanza

Seriously, some people forget:

If a team/fighter/player wins x% of the time, that set of games/matches includes ALL manner of wins, some of them wild. Conversely, the losses will have some heart-breaking shit included.

Public service announcement.

Seriously, some people forget:

If a team/fighter/player wins x% of the time, that set of games/matches includes ALL manner of wins, some of them wild. Conversely, the losses will have some heart-breaking shit included.

Public service announcement.

Very true.

As a Bucks fan I'm still salty as hell though haha!

Parlayed hawks +13 and nets +10 at even odds. Also need Dan Ige Saturday to close out a parlay with Durant over 2.5 3s and tampa bay lightning -1 last night.

still hoping the nets can come through have them +200 to win the east

3rd day in a row the market loss again Dow lost 265 points and Nasdaq lost 33 points. But suprisngly I still made a small profit of 1.08%

Only 1 of my stocks had either a decent size gain or Loss REI which is a oil company based in texas had a moderate gain of 3.74% its up 37% past month 18% past week

THE WOODLANDS, Texas, June 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ring Energy, Inc. (NYSE American: REI) (“Ring” or the “Company”) today provided an update on its previously announced program to drill and complete three wells (“the “Phase II Program”) on the Company’s top tier Northwest Shelf (“NWS”) acreage, targeting Ring’s highest rate-of-return projects in Yoakum County, Texas.

Just a little recent news from them from 10 hours ago

I live bet u229.5 in this Sixers/Hawks game back in the first quarter. Want to make sure I post it now so everyone can see me lose LOL!

I only checked bNo teack the last 10 yrs so not to much of a history but no team in the past 10 yrs has won the finals not ranked in top 13 in scoring so that knocks out.

PHI
Bost
Mavs
Lakers
Heat
Knicks

No team ranked outside the top 20 in defense has won the finals that knocks out
Nets
Bucks
Blazerz
Pacers
Wizards

So if history repeats it self then that leaves Only

Hawks
Jazz
Suns
Nuggets
Clippers

Who can win it all

hmm..... what i say

I live bet u229.5 in this Sixers/Hawks game back in the first quarter. Want to make sure I post it now so everyone can see me lose LOL!

Hey it cashed! Figured when it was looking good that somehow we'd get OT and I'd take the bad beat.

Back