Higgo+8500
Palmer+20000
A. Ortiz+300000
Niemamber+23000

Attachments

• 196106536_335567134744014_4314272591362028000_n.png
    196106536_335567134744014_4314272591362028000_n.png
    140 KB · Views: 8
Once again, I am glad I didn't bet NBA today... I would've been so tilted if I bet on the 76ers AGAIN.

I leave for vacation on Sunday morning, so I'm not sure if I'll catch the rest of the playoffs, but I do have two separate bets on the Nets and the Suns to win the title.

Bucks/Nets o220.5

The reason I would like this bet is that the Bucks NEED a game that's wild/high-scoring to have a chance, and the Nets DON'T MIND a game like that. What I think.

Never got close. Looks like the Nets just have no chance of playing a high paced game with Harden so hobbled. I thought the Bucks would speed them up but nope.

Never got close. Looks like the Nets just have no chance of playing a high paced game with Harden so hobbled. I thought the Bucks would speed them up but nope.

Too bad. My same thoughts. It's sad to not see each team at their best, and see how it would go.

Unreal. Bet on neither team score 5pts in ot at +10,000 odds and bucks only scored 4 with OT over. But after replay they overturned it and gave them 0.3s on the clock to score 2 free throws from fouls making me lose. One of the worst bad beats ever feel dizzy.

Unreal. Bet on neither team score 5pts in ot at +10,000 odds and bucks only scored 4 with OT over. But after replay they overturned it and gave them 0.3s on the clock to score 2 free throws from fouls making me lose. One of the worst bad beats ever feel dizzy.

Holy shit I didn't even know they offered odds on something like that. Brutal beat.

Honestly...I actually feel a little like the Bucks did beat a hobbled Nets team BUT they also had to overcome some lopsided reffing. Durant is unbelievable but he got star treatment WAY beyond what even Giannis did and Giannis is a 2 time MVP. And Harden gets that call on the 3 where he lands on Giannis' foot but when the EXACT same thing happens on a Connaughton 3...no call.

I view it through a skewed lens admittedly, but man it seemed like the Nets got the benefit of almost every call.

Holy shit I didn't even know they offered odds on something like that. Brutal beat.
It's been an hr and still my win from game originally ending hasn't been reversed from my bet, maybe 0.1% chance i'll end up being able to keep it.

Also to your point about hobbled nets, I agree that bucks overall deserved to win. But I do wish all teams were full healthy to watch what happens when they're at the best, same feeling with lakers AD getting rekt and this clippers vs suns with top players absent on both sides, etc. But yeah unfortunately injuries are a thing even in the playoffs.

Took Bucks to win title at +180.

Homer bet maybe, IDK. Atlanta has played amazingly well the second half of the year but I don't think they have the firepower to stay with the Bucks. Bucks **should** take care of business in 5-6 games. Young is gonna have to work MUCH harder to get to his spots with Holiday on him. The lobs shouldn't work as well given the length of the Bucks inside with Lopez and Giannis. For the Hawks to have any sort of chance they will need their shooters to be red hot (Bogdonivich and Huerter) probably the whole series. Really unlikely imo.

Bucks will be favored over either Phoenix or the Clippers in the finals. Phoenix does look great right now, I don't see the Bucks cruising to an easy series win if they play the Suns but I do think Milwaukee's size and interior presence will end up too much for anyone left, Phoenix included.

Like I said...homer bet to a degree. I'm all in though haha.

Edit: +160, not +180

They're down to +110 now though.

Last edited:
Like I said...homer bet to a degree. I'm all in though haha.

Edit: +160, not +180

They're down to +110 now though.

Glad you got it down when you did. Don't be surprised if that ends up as a pick 'em, or a -105 Milwaukee line.

Back