Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion -- 2021 and Beyond

I have money on Belfort and Belfort ITD. Holyfield looked like he was moving in quicksand when he was doing pad work. There's a chance that he's trying to trick Vitor into a false sense of security but I think it's more likely that he's a 58 year old man who can't move freely anymore. It's scary this has even been sanctioned.
Yeah. Vitor is no spring chicken but he is 44 and has been active running his gym and all.

Anything not MMA (but we slip it in sometimes, due to parlays, etc.)
Thanks bro.. I think I remember back in the day there was a Boxing thread but I didn't see it on the first page.

I used to come here to tail you guys on american sports (lol) and some degen bizarre type of gambling (I remember people discussing a Hot Dogs Eating contest here lol).

I have money on Belfort and Belfort ITD. Holyfield looked like he was moving in quicksand when he was doing pad work. There's a chance that he's trying to trick Vitor into a false sense of security but I think it's more likely that he's a 58 year old man who can't move freely anymore. It's scary this has even been sanctioned.
I don't like betting this circus matches,but this one I had to take,Evander is almost 60 how does he win this,he'll get sparked

There is nowhere to bet this in the UK or I would be all over Belfort. I can't believe 58 year old Holyfield opened as the favourite.

Who is the guy Haye is fighting? Wiki says he is a businessman lol. Does David get him out quick or is this one of those fights that just goes to decision?

some good Tennis odds. I already got Noval as the outright winner early, but Novak to win and both players to win a set is 2.50 if you want better odds. Does Novak beat him in straight sets, he keeps losing the first set in almost every round.

Also Medvedev to win first set and lose is 6.00. Interesting

Joshua vs Usyk, anyone have thoughts? Joshua just too big and strong?

Usyk is slippery, was the undisputed Cruiserweight champion but doesn't have crazy Heavyweight power. I like the over in that fight. As long as the fight is close enough, if it goes to the cards it will be Joshua no doubt given he has the homefield advantage from the judges / crowd.

I usually don’t like to bet decisions in heavyweight boxing, but the best value that I see is Joshua by Decision at +350. Usyk won’t win a decision against Joshua and he may be crafty enough to make it a boring fight where he keeps on running and resetting and losing rounds.

I am looking forward to Plant by Decision vs Canelo. Plant will be live. I’m guessing it will be +800 or +900ish.

Monster Meat = Niners

Good luck to you guys. One of my friends has been a 49ers guy for over thirty-six years.

I, however, have pledged allegiance to the Cleveland Browns for over forty years. Win, lose, or tie--I ride for the Browns until I die!

thanks week 1 was quite interesting. Had the niners -7 which seemed easy even deep
Into the 4th then in the last few minutes I was pretty shocked at what was happening.

Fd risk free $25/$985.73
Cowboys +10.5
Texans +3.5
Steelers +7.5
Niners score first -156
Dolphins +3.5
Packers -200
Raiders +4.5

Sh free $250/$752.38
Niners -4
Redskins +3.5
Dolphins pats u 46

Dk free $200/$636.24
Pantoja win
Madsen over 2.5 win
San Fran -7 win

Dk free $100/$386.80
San Francisco -7.5 win
Brian Ortega +155

Dk free $100/$408.78
Guida/Madson o 2.5 win
Niners -7
Washington +1

season long bets
Sh free $45/$603
Niners to win division +200
Redskins to win division +220
Bucs to win division -200

Sh free $100/$1503.20
Bills to win division -150
Niners to win division +200
Redskins to win division +220

Sh free Niners win title +1400 $105/$1470

a solid week one hitting the niners as the last leg of a $636 payout. The packers ruined my 9 team Hail Mary 25/986 parlay payout. Hit 5/5 up until that one but to be fair would have still needed the raiders tonight but could have easily locked in a nice payout at that point. Also won a few hundred live betting the chiefs at +4.5 and money line at -143 on the fourth quarter. Going to ride w the raiders tonight +4.5.

Raiders come through.

early next week thoughts
Niners -180
Washington bought to -3
Baltimore +4
Bengals +3

Back