Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - April 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So another Barry pick equals another flawless victory!! When I said NBA is my specialty I mean't it and I don't play around. I've got this sport on lockdown and I find all the angles which most casual bettors fail to see. 3-3 and 9 more winners and I'll surpass 100K. Let's keep on trucking along and win, win , win.

Pick # 4 Risking $681.36
Mavericks +5.5 -110

If you would like me to give you tips, advice or 1 on 1 training via skype just let me know. I am one of the long time veterans of sherdog MMA betting and have expert credentials when it comes to betting and making long term sports betting profits.

Hope everyone has a swell weekend

- Barry

Congratulations Barry,

I'm 99% sure you're a troll but I tailed for the second time. msg me

rideordie.png

cash out? hell naw...

idk anything about soccer, but yea, shouldn't make that bet if you were gonna cash out at 3/3 imo..

small play on ladies final saturday. kuznetsov +1.5 sets +140

Well done Barry, credit where credit is due mate

Going to take some major kahunas to keep betting

Barry 4/4 on his NBA.

I give that guy more shit than anyone here but he has hit 4 in a row. He's not gonna go 12 in a row that much I know but agree gotta give him props for 4 out of 4.

He still is an awful MMA capper but NBA he seems to be solid so far...

small play on ladies final saturday. kuznetsov +1.5 sets +140

Help me out here EZ cuz I know squat about tennis. Looks like AZ has dominated Kuznetsova on hard courts over their recent history. Is Kuznetsova just playing that we'll? I was thinking of playing AZ -4 or -4.5 today...

Guys i'd keep an eye on the WWE lines. The shift is going kind of slow, but its continuing. Already made a small parlay going with the movement, waiting on a more drastic jump to unload.

Im taking Astralis at plus money (+117) their odds are dropping on most sites down to evens or less. GuardiaN supposedly has a wrist injury. I've played with one myself and it's horrible.
1cac19ba470b25e6f548999bf367ef1d.gif

idk anything about soccer, but yea, shouldn't make that bet if you were gonna cash out at 3/3 imo..

there was no way i was gonna cash man, i was insulted by their offer. now time to blow my winnings on unsavoury shit.

Won on Chelsea earlier. I've been on the fade villa train too, like someone else posted lol. Same with Sunderland. -182 was a steal

Man I gotta start betting 0-0 score lines. That was an obvious result with west brom/Sunderland. Always pays like +800 to +1000

I think were at the point of the season where teams that should win, are winning. All business from here on

Just my opinion, but i'd make a small parlay on the WWE favorites (minus New Day and Charlotte) right now for anyone betting WrestleMania. Should return roughly +900. I've been watching the lines all morning, and it feels like a leak is out and its only a matter of time before the giant shifts begin. The favorites have only been getting worse, and the few times I have seen fluctuation, its been reversed very fast. Y2J was -210 this morn, bet down to -185 for a moment, and quickly went back up to -245.

EDIT and right after I post this Brock goes from like -310 I think it was to -400. Caught him at -230 this morning. Gonna parlay the favorites again right now myself, i've never seen line movement go in reverse for WWE after this much movement.

The big shift is happening!!!

taker skyrockets from -400 to -650 in seconds

Field wins ladder skyrockets from -500 to -840 in seconds

Get on this guys!!

Help me out here EZ cuz I know squat about tennis. Looks like AZ has dominated Kuznetsova on hard courts over their recent history. Is Kuznetsova just playing that we'll? I was thinking of playing AZ -4 or -4.5 today...

she's playing very well, yes, and they haven't really played in several years... you are correct, tho, i think it's like 4-1 azarenka hardcourts 3-0 kuznetsova clay if i remember right?

it's not tail worthy, not at all

2u pit in hockey, starts soon. they're on fire. surprised they're only -114.

Bad & Blonde from -560 to -870 in seconds

Just keep parlaying these moving lines lol

Apparently randy Orton is in the battle royal...and zack ryder is 2nd favourite to win the ladder match! +150 no way he is winning

Sasha Banks currently +350, I'm all over it
Crazy shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back