Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - April 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on my experience with WWE the money parlay right now is Lesnar, Taker, Reigns, Field wins ladder and battle royal, Usos, band and Blonde.

Avoid Y2J for now as that is the only line that has fluctuated, even if Jericho has increased considerably since last night. All other lines have skyrocketed since last night and haven't taken a step backwards

Apparently randy Orton is in the battle royal...and zack ryder is 2nd favourite to win the ladder match! +150 no way he is winning

Sasha Banks currently +350, I'm all over it
Crazy shit
Ahhh just my opinion but wouldn't do that man lol Charlotte hasn't sky rocketed like the others, but she has steadily become more and more of a favorite. Lots of risk stabbing Sasha, could be any minute Charlotte skyrockets

Ahhh just my opinion but wouldn't do that man lol Charlotte hasn't sky rocketed like the others, but she has steadily become more and more of a favorite. Lots of risk stabbing Sasha, could be any minute Charlotte skyrockets
Charlotte was +200 on unibet 5 minutes ago. -143 right now.

OK Jericho is safe now lol. Skyrocketed from -300 to -490, the leak is in on him.

Sorry if i'm clogging the thread a bit, but this is a money maker and the few that are interested I want to keep informed of whats going on. Off of work and just clicking the fuck out of the refresh button over here lol

Hit all of these in some parlays, hope they all hit LOL ^^^^.

OK Jericho is safe now lol. Skyrocketed from -300 to -490, the leak is in on him.

Sorry if i'm clogging the thread a bit, but this is a money maker and the few that are interested I want to keep informed of whats going on. Off of work and just clicking the fuck out of the refresh button over here lol
I dont think anyone minds, keep posting :)

Here we go.

Field wins ladder match and Bad and Blonde go from -800 to -1500.

Time to get ready to unload big money on a parlay.

Wow Bad and Blonde from -870 to -1500 in literally one minute...

Wow Bad and Blonde from -870 to -1500 in literally one minute...
lol yes welcome to WWE gambling

I'd say within the next hour, maybe two, we'll see all lines go into the -1xxx which is all we need to confirm there is a leak. Just a matter of being there to parlay them big before they get into the ridiculous ranges.

Bad and Blonde tag team match right? Its still -166 on unibet. Is this rthe one ur hitting?

Its happening guys. Lesnar, Usos, Field wins battle royal all just sky rocketed.

lesnar was -480 or something, now -1020. Parlay these giant shifting lines asap

I am fucking unloading my bankroll on these moving lines lol jesus.

Safest parlay seems to be Reigns, Taker, Lesnar, Field wins ladder and battle royale, Usos and Bad and Blonde. Returns roughly -120 right now, those lines have not stopped moving. Get on them asap fellas

Lesnar, Reigns, Taker lines all climbing now too. Parlayed them all.

If you parlay the 9 lines that have had giant shifts (Reigns, Taker, Lesnar, Field wins ladder and battle royale, Y2J, Usos, Bad and Blonde) it returns better than evens still.

Jehrico -900 now. w

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back