Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - April 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you just place it? the odds are now 1.15 (-800). Yea -220 was good enough, I mean, free money is free money ;)

after missing the boat @ 1-0 I did West Ham (-0.5, -1) asian handicap @ 1.8... (-120ish)... with a bigger stake...
Nah, I got it prematch. It was the best line out of 3 bookies I looked at. Wish I knew more about it to make a more knowledgeable bet ;)

i took it -220 on 5d for 2u.. thanks, gcoogan

I waffled on Barcelona at 1.2 and they're only up by 8 right now...

I may be dead wrong about the Hornets (i was on Sunday :( ) but i really don't think the Heat are much better than the Hornets, as the box score indicated in Game 1. The Heat were extremely hot on Sunday and the Hornets just couldn't compete with them. I'm biting again on the Hornets at +4.5 today with a little bit on the ML also

I also like the Cavs to cover 10 points. The Pistons gave the Cavs a good battle in the first game but they were shooting 3's at an unsustainable pace. I think that has to worry the Cavs, seeing as they're going to have to beat the Warriors in the Finals if they want to win a ring. For that reason, I think the Cavs buckle down on defense and cover 10. I also bet u96 for Detroits team total for half a unit

No strong opinion on the Clippers/Blazers game. I'd like to take the Blazers +8 but the Clippers were one of the best teams this season at defending both guard spots. Well, that's the engine that drives the Blazers; if Lillard and McCollum dont have good game, they're not gonna win this game. With that being said, the Clippers are prone to playing down to their competition if they feel too confident so I might look to bet the Blazers live when the Clippers go on a run

Took west ham earlier today too along with juventus

Only did those 2 but man there was a lot of $ to be made on soccer today. West ham, juventus, Dortmund, Liverpool, Barcelona, and atletico all won.

I was gonna ask in the other thread but now that we're talking about it I'll ask here. If I were to do a "if win" bet on Barcelona and west ham what would happen? I'm asking because of the game times. Barcelona started at 2:00 and west ham at 2:45. Say I wanted to do barca's ml then west hams,would I be able to? I don't have enough in my account to do -500 and -240 both at once, do you risk both when doing an "if win" bet?

Am I wrong in assuming that this is the situation that 'if wins' are for?

Last edited:
tavares goals > jagr goals

jagr has 0 goals in his last 34 playoff games...

tavares goals > jagr goals

jagr has 0 goals in his last 34 playoff games...
BetOnline has some other combos with the same players

Tavares PTS -140 vs Barkov

Jagr PTS -175 vs Nelson

Want to bet Arsenal, I see a 3-0 coming, but man they have been breaking my heart and my bankroll too much the past few weeks lol

I can see Sanchez, iwobi, giroud, and Ozil all getting on the score sheet

-400 is too much tho

i like Arsenal to win to nil at 10/11 - west brom put a beyond negative team out with a defensive midfielder playing attacking midfield

Milan hosts Carpi in 15 minutes. After Sassuolo and Fiorentina slipping yesterday, and Milan with a new coach, I cannot see how they lose (blatant lie warning...). 1.4 is steep but should pay. Parlay with the Arsenal "lock"?

Milan hosts Carpi in 15 minutes. After Sassuolo and Fiorentina slipping yesterday, and Milan with a new coach, I cannot see how they lose (blatant lie warning...). 1.4 is steep but should pay. Parlay with the Arsenal "lock"?

How are Carpi? Never seen them play but I've been waiting for juventus to play them at home next weekend. Juventus in the -400s seems good right?

Carpi? Provincial fodder. Fighting relegation but they might stay up which is pretty impressive.

Looks like fan bias swayed me the wrong way today lol. Knew Arsenal would win, but I also know they love to bottle shit

And that bust of a team Milan draws. Should've known better...

crushedit.png

the arsenal win to nil landed, nice couple of days betting this week, heading to the fa cup semi final this weekend so wont have time to bet :(

the arsenal win to nil landed, nice couple of days betting this week, heading to the fa cup semi final this weekend so wont have time to bet :(

Between yesterday and today there was so much $$ to be made on soccer. Kicking myself for making so little :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back