Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - April 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
2.5u Ducks win series -133

1.6u Blackhawks +200

Both would be great :)

Holy crap Tonon was actually +300? That's retarded.

He was -170 to win his first match and +300 to win the whole thing

I was working that day and checked the odds in the morning then got busy and didn't remember until I saw the results around 9pm

That was the same weekend as the 3 ufc events. Wish I could go back in time lol there was so much money to be made that weekend :eek:

Does anyone have a series line on OKC/SA yet? I realize it's super early but I saw some really early lines come out last seaosn

man, i've gotten fucking murdered in rd 1 of the playoffs for hockey. sorry if anyone tailed. i'm down 23 units so far in the playoffs. just brutal. i'm shocked that lak and chi both lost. and shocked how easily pit won w/out fleury, etc. makes no sense to me.

2.5u Ducks win series -133

1.6u Blackhawks +200

Both would be great :)

yea, i had upwards of 10u on chicago for the series and for the west. today fucking hurt. i should've hedged the series plays i guess before tonight, but decided to grab my huevos. whoops.

still have a bundle on anaheim.. would've loved the win in game 6, sigh... i'm sitting at 9.2u anaheim series, 2.8u anaheim -1 (+200.. which would've cashed if they won today.. which now needs a game 7 win to push)... and i have 4u on anaheim +2.5 (done after down 2-0) which already is cashing for 3.5u. gonna just let it ride, even tho i should learn from my lesson w/chicago tonight... fuck it. they're the better team. they're at home. they have to fuckin win this.

BOOM and out goes O'Sullivan, having him priced at 2/1 outright was dumb, pissed I didn't trust my instinct more. bet against him on the hawkins match odds but again not as much as I should of. lost pretty much all of it on the frame betting anyway hah. If anyone has never bet live on frame betting...don't, they might be the most dangerous market's I've ever seen.

they both won at Cheltenham didn't they? remember they were fav's I think. are they a decent price?
yeah basically double your money price

Hmmm 6 days til WWE PPV and no lines. Wonder if they will upload them during the week or if they've finally decided to puss out knowing its a losing endeavor against anyone whos wise to how it works.
I'm limited to 0$ on WWE (unibet) since last event lol.

Any soccer bettors have thoughts about tonights game between City and Real? Risk free LB offer at bet365.

Any soccer bettors have thoughts about tonights game between City and Real? Risk free LB offer at bet365.
id bet goals more than a result either way if im honest
real lost to wolfsburg away last round and struggled vs vallercano on sunday so perhaps Man city at 2/1 could be worth 1u

id bet goals more than a result either way if im honest
real lost to wolfsburg away last round and struggled vs vallercano on sunday so perhaps Man city at 2/1 could be worth 1u

I was gonna say the same thing. I'd prob do BTTS or Madrid TT o1.5. Lean more towards the latter. Depends on line ups too. I'm Gonna stay away from champions league tho

I think how city deals with bale + Cristiano will shape this tie

Last edited:
definitely like wsh -115 for series for rd 2 in hockey. yea, pitt has firepower. but wsh shut the flyers down soooo hardcore. really impressed by the team D. and i don't have that much faith in murray/zatkoff.

definitely like wsh -115 for series for rd 2 in hockey. yea, pitt has firepower. but wsh shut the flyers down soooo hardcore. really impressed by the team D. and i don't have that much faith in murray/zatkoff.

They lost two games to the lowly Flyers (who shouldn't have made the playoffs). Flyers also didn't have Couturier. Frankly the Caps should have easily swept the series. The Penguins are the real deal and there's value with them at + odds for the series.

Oh and Crosby>Ovechkin Malkin>Ovechkin AINEC!!!

- Barry

Clippers -2 tomorrow w/ Chris Paul out w a broken hand, Blake Griffin 50/50 on whether he will play or not, and JJ Redick dealing with a heel issue that is causing him to play poorly? Um... lol

They lost two games to the lowly Flyers (who shouldn't have made the playoffs). Flyers also didn't have Couturier. Frankly the Caps should have easily swept the series. The Penguins are the real deal and there's value with them at + odds for the series.

Oh and Crosby>Ovechkin Malkin>Ovechkin AINEC!!!

- Barry

barry, plz refrain from bashing the flyers too much in your trolling :)

-ezFLYER

i like how you guys sign your name at the end of your posts. :)

-drsidd

NFL Draft Odds on 5d

Buckner drAft position u6.5 -195 absolutely love this line!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back