1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - April 2016

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by EzFlyer, Mar 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sham5916910 Silver Belt

High!

2. iGnP Silver Belt

Taking shots on OKC to win the series against SA 4-2 and 4-3 and +500 and +700 respectively. I don't think OKC can win this series easily but I think their athleticism can cause a lot of problems for the Spurs in the series. It's kind of a no brainer for me to bet on the team w the two best players in the series at such great odds

3. bruthead Blue Belt

SHIT ON THE VILLA...nice one Xuh!

4. Dooze Purple Belt

Hope you didn't end up cashing out fella! Must have been a proper nervy game either way.

5. Xuh Silver Belt

Yeah that was pretty awesome :D Villa were 2-1 up at 90 minutes and I was consoling myself with 'don't worry, your BR is still decent across all accounts when you add it together'. Then Watford scored 2 in injury time and I had the biggest shiteating grin :D
    That stake was all placed in my 2 week old Bet365 account, and the 'bonus' is now all withdrawable money, so from £200 deposit to over £1200 in about 2 weeks, I like that :cool:

I don't have Barry sized balls, only regular sized ones, so I won't roll over all the money anymore but I think I'll bet a couple of hundred on Newcastle to beat them next week too, I wasn't gonna but Newcastle are playing well now and have something to fight for, and I expect it'll be above evens.
    ---
    I've also had a nice time with my free bonus from Betsafe when I opened that to take advantage of the rotterdam (& beyond) lines a month or two ago. £275 for the fights and £10 to be placed at near evens to activate the free bonus £20. I put the £10 on some random hockey pick (Pittsburgh I think) EZflyer posted. That won, & I put the free money on football (Chelsea I think vs somebody). That also won and now I've wheedled it up to £300 with a combination of MMA and football bets, covering the initial deposit. If Tumenov, Struve and Corey win then that would be another account up to ~1K from a deposit of a few hundred :D o_O

6. piglord Black Belt

if barcelona don't beat 10 men i am gonna be pissed.

7. barrygood1 Blue Belt

You're experiencing what many in the betting industry call "running hot". This is nothing more than variance and you're on the right side of it temporarily. If you don't have the confidence to run up your bankroll with a successful $harp strategy then count your blessings for the lucky streak. Cash out enjoy a nice steak meal, treat the girlfriend to a nice perfume I could really care less. The point I'm trying to make is you got lucky, but if you want to win on a consistent basis you'll want to delve deeper into the strategies and tricks to gain an advantage on the bookies. This is something I've been doing and real talk my subscribers can attest to.

- Barry

8. Dragons Roar White Belt

Jeez Barry, give some props where due.
    It's not 'variance' or a running hot lucky streak. The guy has been fading the same team every week, regardless of bookies price, because he spotted weeks ago he thought they were tanking. Now he has made 1k. And you didn't.

Sure, if he had been picking various teams in various sports each time it could be deemed as lucky. But spotting a free falling team weeks before they were actually relegated? Not a coin flip lucky variance streak there

9. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

Like that $harp strategy of betting basketball and gambling your winnings everyday in hopes of reaching $100,000 within 10 bets?

10. mkess101 Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs

Your "tricks" led to you recommending Ronda at -1200 vs Holm, Cain at -500 vs Werdum, and Conor at -450 vs Nate.

REAL TALK BARRY.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.