Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - April 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtffff is going on.

hedged all parlays I made with Total Divas +300 while at Subway

Bout to start making parlays with them and Ryder and the big faves now

EDIT Total Divas all the way down to +160!!!!

Hit that shit guys lol get out of those old bets!!

I'm kind of worried 5d is trying to hoodwink us though. Zack Ryder isn't even on fucking TV, hes part of a tag team now in NXT lol but hes -350 to win the ladder match? Thats way out of left field

Can't believe in less than an hour Blondes went from -1500 to -180

Fucking WWE man, this shit is too crazy

Oh God no. Taker takes a slight dip from -1200 to -1050. Please Lord don't let his shit drop big too

Can't believe in less than an hour Blondes went from -1500 to -180

Fucking WWE man, this shit is too crazy
Divas are +140 on unibet. Maybe it's worth to hedge out the entire bet on Blondes. Hedged halfed atm.

I also just hit Strowman wins Battle Royal. Field was -720 a min ago now -460

Strowman to win battle royal dropping big time. Taking no risks here, hit it pretty good at +320 and +250.

Thank God I have jackshit to do, cause this is a fucking mess with all the movement today

Wtffff is going on.

hedged all parlays I made with Total Divas +300 while at Subway

Bout to start making parlays with them and Ryder and the big faves now

EDIT Total Divas all the way down to +160!!!!

Hit that shit guys lol get out of those old bets!!

I just grabbed a sub too but not from subway. I got a turkey/lettuce/cheese/mayo on that Eye tailian bread, so good. What'd you get from there?

I just grabbed a sub too but not from subway. I got a turkey/lettuce/cheese/mayo on that Eye tailian bread, so good. What'd you get from there?
Tuna with lettuce and honey mustard on wheat bread. Kept it nice and simple

Tuna with lettuce and honey mustard on wheat bread. Kept it nice and simple

My n word, I'm the same way, simple is the best. Never been the type to cover something in a bunch of shit, I'm a meat and potatoes guy, keep it down to the basics imo.

Lost a couple units betting GS ml after 3rd quarter last night, kind of pissed but whatever, still was up on the day so fuck it. I'm on the bball comeback trial today, though, bet Villanova (love Buddy Hield though) and Cuse ml's b/c I'm an old school Big East dude and a degenerate hometown fanboy, Cuse gonna win it all! Gbinije bout to put up 40.

Who do we like for the Battle Royale? Can't play 'the field' on Eurobooks.

Went with my gut EZ and hit AZ -4.5. Cashed easy. Should have hit -5.5 for a better payout!

well played!

i'm happy, flyers and 2u play on pitt , no complaints here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back