Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - August 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a lot of units for a degen parlay

by units, I mean dollars.

no so big.

I just need something to curb my degen tendencies until Thursday, when College Football starts...and then UFC on Saturday.

any premium picks for today's MLB games?

by units, I mean dollars.

no so big.

I just need something to curb my degen tendencies until Thursday, when College Football starts...and then UFC on Saturday.

any premium picks for today's MLB games?
I like the Yankees but they're expensive now and not worth a bet at the current odds. I might just parlay them with the Astros since there's not much else today

Big pitching mismatch in the KC/Yankees game. I was considering going w the Yankees but they got too expensive. I might live bet them if they fall behind

I meant I played KC against Red Sox last night, and I'm putting my winnings on Cardinals ML against Brewers.
Didn't want to touch KC vs Yankees tonight, if I did I would have played the over.

hmm cubs completely implode. i tend to get crushed on games when there is (on paper) a severe pitching mismatch in my favour. fuck i need to quit playing anything other than mma.

I like the Yankees but they're expensive now and not worth a bet at the current odds. I might just parlay them with the Astros since there's not much else today

There goes my parlay, lol.

I have one last bet., red's/angels over 8

hmm cubs completely implode. i tend to get crushed on games when there is (on paper) a severe pitching mismatch in my favour. fuck i need to quit playing anything other than mma.
they might prove you wrong in extra innings. i hope you didnt take the -1.5 tho haha

they might prove you wrong in extra innings. i hope you didnt take the -1.5 tho haha

cashed out for a small win as soon as it went 6-6.

parlayed with texas who already won. annoying but had too much on it to lose in overtime.

will try my luck again tomorrow. probably play texas again + one other team for a parlay.

need a team to parlay with the rangers tonight, don't give a fuck about value as it's just small stakes action.

nationals? cubs?

MLB 8/30

Blue Jays
Rangers
Astros
Cardinals
Cubs 1.5
Maybe small play on KC

Last edited:
need a team to parlay with the rangers tonight, don't give a fuck about value as it's just small stakes action.

nationals? cubs?
well, the White Sox are rolling out a pitcher who is averaging more walks than strikeouts in 9 innings lol.

So idk if you guys heard but Teddy Bridgewater went down w a potentially serious non-contact knee injury in practice today and all signs are that its bad. I immediately placed a bet on the Titans in week 1 and also on the Packers to win the NFC North. Both lines have since been pulled.

Does anyone know if my bets will stand or if they will be pulled?

I'd never trust my money w someone who doesn't know the difference between "then" and "than". Dude is a fraud. If you want to subscribe to a handicapper, look up base winner

fraud or not, if the rangers win the world series i'll be £3000+ richer due to him.

You have to question why a guy who just made $800k (and brags about it) is begging for subscribers still?

I mean, you just said you earned more today than I will in my life. Why are you begging me for $$$?! All touts are frauds and no one will be able to convince me otherwise. Don't get me wrong, some are more successful than others; but if you're that good why are you not just winning and/or raising the outlay rather than begging people for arbitrary amounts to become 'a valued client'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back