Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - December, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh gosh I'm eyeing a big NBA play tomorrow. It's filling every criteria that I look for in a game

Panthers just getting mauled. At least the over hit.

Oh gosh I'm eyeing a big NBA play tomorrow. It's filling every criteria that I look for in a game

It's one of the games that 5d hasn't released a line yet I'm guessing. Fading the team with the guy that's gonna be league MVP this season maybe?

It's one of the games that 5d hasn't released a line yet I'm guessing. Fading the team with the guy that's gonna be league MVP this season maybe?
Actually, no. The lines up already im just hesitant to pull the trigger. As crazy as it might sound, I think the Cavs might have a ton of value tomorrow. I think there's been an over correction to the line based on their 3 game losing streak. I mean, they havent been good ATS all season but they've been sizable favorites in most of those games. Even including their 3 game losing streak, they only have 5 losses on the season. Earlier in the year, the Cavs were 3 point favorites IN Toronto, where they covered. Now the spread is Toronto -1.5, which is a 4.5 point correction off of the line earlier in the season. I think thats too much. What's changed from their first meeting until now to warrant the 4.5 point swing? Raptors have been impressive ATS but how many teams have they played thats the same caliber of the Cavs? Maybe one?

IDK, i dont like the fact that this will be the final time the Cavs and Raptors play in Toronto. There will definitely be the revenge factor here for the Raptors but the Cavs have had time to refocus after their 3 game losing streak. I think im gonna pass right now and see where the line moves overnight. I might listen to some ESPN radio to see if the media is overreacting to the three game losing streak.

Actually, no. The lines up already im just hesitant to pull the trigger. As crazy as it might sound, I think the Cavs might have a ton of value tomorrow. I think there's been an over correction to the line based on their 3 game losing streak. I mean, they havent been good ATS all season but they've been sizable favorites in most of those games. Even including their 3 game losing streak, they only have 5 losses on the season. Earlier in the year, the Cavs were 3 point favorites IN Toronto, where they covered. Now the spread is Toronto -1.5, which is a 4.5 point correction off of the line earlier in the season. I think thats too much. What's changed from their first meeting until now to warrant the 4.5 point swing? Raptors have been impressive ATS but how many teams have they played thats the same caliber of the Cavs? Maybe one?

IDK, i dont like the fact that this will be the final time the Cavs and Raptors play in Toronto. There will definitely be the revenge factor here for the Raptors but the Cavs have had time to refocus after their 3 game losing streak. I think im gonna pass right now and see where the line moves overnight. I might listen to some ESPN radio to see if the media is overreacting to the three game losing streak.

I'll be with you if the line moves to 2.5 or better. Toronto is a good team and at home, but Cavs are still the favorites in the east for sure and you are 100% right in that this is a statement game coming off a 3 game losing streak. They looked terrible against the Bucks, I watched some of that one. But they have enough veterans to figure it out quickly.

I had the same reaction when I first saw that line. I almost jumped on it but I looked closer and saw the Cavs record ATS and that they've already beaten Toronto twice this season. On the flipside, the Cavs losing four straight would be surprising. Either way, the Cavs are now -1 so I'll probably just pass on the game.

I had the same reaction when I first saw that line. I almost jumped on it but I looked closer and saw the Cavs record ATS and that they've already beaten Toronto twice this season. On the flipside, the Cavs losing four straight would be surprising. Either way, the Cavs are now -1 so I'll probably just pass on the game.
If I can get the Raptors in + money, say around +110 or so, I'd probably take a shot.

If I can get the Raptors in + money, say around +110 or so, I'd probably take a shot.

What do you think about Bucks +5.5 tonight vs SA? Spurs have been involved in a lot of close games (last 10 wins have been by an average of 5 points) and Milwaukee is playing really well right now. They're 4-2 in their last 6 home games with the only losses coming against Toronto (by 6) and GSW (by 3). The public appears to be on the Spurs as well.

Also thinking about Celtics +5 at Houston. Celtics have won 5 straight road games, 7-4 on the road ATS and overall. They've only lost one road game all year by more than six points (a 25 pt loss at Washington, but they were playing without Crowder). Houston is coming home off a really good road trip too so I don't love it but I think the line might be just slightly off.

colts are looking good tonight at a pick -125
Feels like a trap to me. If it weren't a nationally televised game I'd be on board w you. Undecided on how I will play it at this point though

What do you think about Bucks +5.5 tonight vs SA? Spurs have been involved in a lot of close games (last 10 wins have been by an average of 5 points) and Milwaukee is playing really well right now. They're 4-2 in their last 6 home games with the only losses coming against Toronto (by 6) and GSW (by 3). The public appears to be on the Spurs as well.
Yeah that's one I was looking at also. I'll confirm closer to tip off

Jazz -3 kinda feels trappy to me but they're a much better team than the Lakers in my opinion

Jazz -3 kinda feels trappy to me but they're a much better team than the Lakers in my opinion

Hill is out for the Jazz but the Lakers are even more banged up, Calderon is hurt now too. Not sure what to make of that line.

Hill is out for the Jazz but the Lakers are even more banged up, Calderon is hurt now too. Not sure what to make of that line.
Wasn't he out in their first match up too? Pretty sure Gordon H was out too and they still handled LA. Prob a stay away though. Btw liking the Bucks more and more. Will prob play them and the ML for a bit tonight

Random but if anyone lives in NY, could you Pm me please. I got a question for ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back