Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - December, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking the Bucks +6 too. (Plus a tiny stab at their ML). They are playing with a lot of confidence right now. Giannis is a nightmare matchup, nobody can keep him away from the rim and he does it all (though will be interesting to see if Kawhi is guarding him tonight). But Bucks really playing hard every possession right now and believing they are a good team. Plus you never know when Pop will pull some shit and have 3 starters resting for a road game. Usually it's on the second half of a b2b but not always.

Colts I agree with IGnP, that feels like a HUGE trap. Jets offense sucks and their D underachieves but Colts D is awful. If anything maybe the o48.5, but honestly I'm not touching that either. I'm just gonna pay the juice and play the prop on Forte rushing yds o72.5. It's pricey at -170 but the Colts run D is awful and Forte has gone over that mark in 6 of 11 games so far. He had a bye the week before last so they won't be afraid of giving him 25 carries tonight. And even if they get down a couple scores they've shown they will still try to run the ball. I wish this was more like -140 or -150 but I think it cashes rather easily.

Wasn't he out in their first match up too? Pretty sure Gordon H was out too and they still handled LA. Prob a stay away though. Btw liking the Bucks more and more. Will prob play them and the ML for a bit tonight

Hill actually played in the first game (23 points) but your right about Hayward. Good to see you're on the Bucks too.

Taking the Bucks +6 too. (Plus a tiny stab at their ML). They are playing with a lot of confidence right now. Giannis is a nightmare matchup, nobody can keep him away from the rim and he does it all (though will be interesting to see if Kawhi is guarding him tonight). But Bucks really playing hard every possession right now and believing they are a good team. Plus you never know when Pop will pull some shit and have 3 starters resting for a road game. Usually it's on the second half of a b2b but not always.

Colts I agree with IGnP, that feels like a HUGE trap. Jets offense sucks and their D underachieves but Colts D is awful. If anything maybe the o48.5, but honestly I'm not touching that either. I'm just gonna pay the juice and play the prop on Forte rushing yds o72.5. It's pricey at -170 but the Colts run D is awful and Forte has gone over that mark in 6 of 11 games so far. He had a bye the week before last so they won't be afraid of giving him 25 carries tonight. And even if they get down a couple scores they've shown they will still try to run the ball. I wish this was more like -140 or -150 but I think it cashes rather easily.
Colts are now +1... thinking of throwing them in an open teaser with something next Sunday. I can see the Colts losing the game but if I tease them up to +7, I think that's a good play. I have a feeling it'll be a low scoring game for whatever reason. Both teams will have success moving the ball but ultimately end up punting the ball or settling for field goals

Finalized NBA plays, I flipped on the Cavs after looking at it more

Raptors -1 for 2u
Bucks +6.5 for 0.5u
Hawks -4 for 0.5u
Jazz -3 for 0.5u

Gonna be aggressive live betting. I think today might be a good day

Sticking with just my initial lean. 0.5u Bucks +6.5. GL guys.

Just live bet the cavs at -1.5 for 2u

Went with the colts at a pick +105 small for some denerate action

The Jets look like they have zero desire to play this game lol

The live line is Colts -3.5?! Oh come on...

*live bets*

Ugh my bball plays look like they're gonna be ugly

Need advice:

Live bet u50.5 during the game and considering hedging now. I feel like the game situation should make the under more likely to hit but im not familiar w totals. Thoughts? Theyre at 27 right now and the 2H total is 24

Did you end up hedging? Man...that's a tough loss for the under

5d has e-sports lines. First time i've ever seen that.

Who is always in here posting retarded money theyre making from it?! Time to share those picks

Question: I have been playing with betting strategy for a while and just decided on practicing the 1-2 large bets per week for NFL. It's been 3 weeks and so far i'm 5-0.

Week 11: Steelers, Vikings
Week 12: Saints
Week 13: Broncos, Seahawks

I haven't made any serious bets yet, so i'm wondering how long do you develop your strategy until you have enough confidence to bet big.

My betting has gone to shit lately..

I'm ending up even practically, I just seem to throw money down for the hell of it and don't even study.

Should I take a break?
yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back