Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - February 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight took:

MIA/UVA under 127.5 (looks pretty good so far)
BOS in NHL
Detroit +9.5 vs Cavs in NBA

Edit: I bet it earlier today, thought it was an 8 est start for Pistons/Cavs, it's almost halftime! Pistons leading by 4, liking it so far...

Added NCAA

WV/ISU under 156.5

Oh man Gnp we hit a MAJOR backdoor with the Lakers!

LOL fouled on a meaningless fall away 3 with 2 seconds to go.

Congrats fellas. Gotta remember these when you take a really bad beat.

2u bos
1.5u stl

jeeeeeesus. i'm either 3-0 or 0-2 every day the last week (more 3-0's!) barely any break even days, lol. sorry for lame picks if anyone bet them today. stl early major penalty put them so far behind the 8-ball and F betting boston when rask isn't playing anymore

regarding the lakers

im not gonna sit here and say i capped that game perfectly, we got lucky as shit. but the bucks have blown big leads all year. theyre a young team that are pretty bad at rebounding. i guess this is more of a note for the future: if you can bet a team that falls behind big against the bucks, id take that bet. chances are the bucks take their foot off of the gas pedal which allows teams to cut into deficits.

congrats to backers !!

NBA TUESDAY

Teams that are struggling or playing really well usually go back to normal over all star weekend. The Rockets were at an all time low pre-all star break. I believe the time off allowed them to re-focus for the second half of the season. They just have too much talent on that team to be a borderline playoff team and i fully expect them to get to a higher seed by the time the season is over. With that being said, I dont love this pick as much as others that I post. I just believe it is a great time to buy low

Rockets +5 for 1u

NHL tonight:

Im hopping back on the betting against the leafs train tonight.

Nashville straight and -1.5

in the past couple days leafs have traded Matthias, Spaling and Polak. But more importantly they got nothing immediately usable in return! They got mostly draft picks, which I'm happy with in the long run as they try to rebuild.

But between injuries to some of their core players, and the recent spat of trades for mostly draft picks they really are a bare bones crew right now. A lot of the lineup is going to be filled with call ups from the Marlies (their junior affiliate team). Not saying they can't pull it off, anything is definitely possible and Nashville did play last night. But I'm leaning strongly towards nashville tonight (and I'm a Leafs fan!)

Juventus to win (safe bet here is Juve win or a draw).
Barcelona to win, over 2.5 and both teams to score. Maybe Messi and Suarez to score.

Bet365 has a risk free live bet offer today on the Arsenal vs Barcelona game. Im going with Barcelona (DRAW NO BET) as a pre-game bet and Barcelona to win as the risk free live bet.

Juventus to win (safe bet here is Juve win or a draw).
Barcelona to win, over 2.5 and both teams to score. Maybe Messi and Suarez to score.

would you rather take Juventus pk at +160 (draw pushes) or +.5 at -138?

would you rather take Juventus pk at +160 (draw pushes) or +.5 at -138?
Juve at +160 (with draw giving money back). Juve at home and Barca suffering from injuries in the defense. Juve wins by 1 goal (1-0 or 2-1 most likely) or a draw. Imo that is how the game goes.

Bet365 has a risk free live bet offer today on the Arsenal vs Barcelona game. Im going with Barcelona (DRAW NO BET) as a pre-game bet and Barcelona to win as the risk free live bet.
Not bad tbh. Barca wins this match up 8/10 or 9/10 but since Arsenal is at home, they could get a highscoring draw. You might wanna look at over 2.5 or 3.5 goals.

WPG-DAL O5.5 -109 is my biggest (non-flyers) play today. dallas just got shelled for 7, both are high power offenses and two of their 3 meetings this year have been high scoring.. last 4 home games for wpg have been 7+ goals each.. etc etc

Fuckkk

I decided not to take Bayern PK -179 even though I knew I should have. I thought "I might never see Bayern pk this low again"

Up 1-0 at the half

had Barca to win and both to score and bayern draw, which got relatively close. Luckily had a fiver in my betfair an did barca straight an bayern draw which paid +1200

NHL bets for today.

Lightning, Predators and Stars ML singles.

I gotta be stone cold with my bets when it comes to Arsenal. Barcelona at -117 was a gift, same as when we were at Bayern and lost 5-1. I just don't like betting against them. Gotta be a cold hearted business man lol

wpg-dal O5.5 my main play, as i said, but i also quite like minnesota today. basically like 3u and 2u respectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back