Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - February 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man why do you love these big favorites in Csgo? Games are always much closer than the odds indicate. I hope it cashes for you but Envy has been underperforming lately
I play underdogs also, but don't often post them here.

Dignitas's first big finale, best of 5, really young team. I felt like there was really no chance they would beat EnVyUs here over 5 maps. Dignitas will for sure be a force in the future if they stick together, but not yet compared to the big teams

16-4, 16-7, 16-13 showed that. Yeah they beat envy in the groups but the better teams usually really show up for the playoffs and finals, look at fnatic

Made a big bet on heat which is lookin bad about now

congrats, man.. was nervous for ya, glad it came thru
i was kinda nervous before start but felt really confident at the same time. when they wrecked them 16-4 on one of the other teams best maps I calmed down a lot

didn't get to watch it since I was at my moms for dinner so that helped a bit

some interesting games tonight even tho 4 games only

2.7u tampa -135
1.5u pit -110 (i'm aware anaheim is playing well)

tempted on florida small dog, but passing on that one. i wanted to hit under on fla-det and nyr-nj, but both are steep

NBA:

With the recent rumors about George Karl on his way out of Sacramento, you would have to imagine they wont have too much motivation tonight on a tail end of a road b2b in Cleveland. Sacramento's defense is pretty bad so I expect the Cavs to score a good amount of points. on the other side of that, Cleveland's defense has been playing better as of late. The Cavs can also match up pretty well with Boogie Cousins, making his life a little harder. Practically everything on paper says the Cavaliers will roll (lol with the way basketball is, maybe i should bet on Sacramento then)

Cavs -12 for 1u

NBA:

With the recent rumors about George Karl on his way out of Sacramento, you would have to imagine they wont have too much motivation tonight on a tail end of a road b2b in Cleveland. Sacramento's defense is pretty bad so I expect the Cavs to score a good amount of points. on the other side of that, Cleveland's defense has been playing better as of late. The Cavs can also match up pretty well with Boogie Cousins, making his life a little harder. Practically everything on paper says the Cavaliers will roll (lol with the way basketball is, maybe i should bet on Sacramento then)

Cavs -12 for 1u
Agree, Sacramento clearly seems like a team ready for the all-star break with a lame duck coach.

I was on Boston yesterday and defense was optional to put it kindly. Couple this with the Cavs new up tempo style under lou and there should be a lot of points scored here.

The over 217 might be worth looking at.

CBB

Georgetown -14.5
Duke -3.5
Clemson -1

NBA

Pacers -12
Heat/Kings over 217.5
Wolves -1.5

All 2 units

tailed Dusty and a few on twitter

Kings/Cavs o217 $200 for $163
Cavs -12 $100 for $95
Timberwolves -1,5 $200 for $178
Pacers -12 $200 for $177
Hornets -6,5 $450 for $351
Nuggets $450 for $372

god dammit, I've bet wrong, I've got Nuggets 1st Half, not Nuggets ML. haha classic fail

i may be jumping the gun here but the Broncos are 18:1 to win the SB next year. I think that's ridiculous. My book doesnt offer it at the moment but i think you should put something on that if you can. The Broncos are gonna retain most players (they're gonna lose one inside linebacker, Peyton Manning, and an o-lineman that didnt play too much). That defense is 'all-time great' status. The only uncertainty is Brock Osweiler (uncertain if they even re-sign him) at QB but they showed this year that they can win without stellar QB play.

that nets buzzer beater just cost me about £280. really hating my life right now

NBA:

Cavs -12 for 1u

Agree, Sacramento clearly seems like a team ready for the all-star break with a lame duck coach.

I was on Boston yesterday and defense was optional to put it kindly. Couple this with the Cavs new up tempo style under lou and there should be a lot of points scored here.

The over 217 might be worth looking at.

We nailed that one my man.

tailed Dusty and a few on twitter

Kings/Cavs o217 $200 for $163
Cavs -12 $100 for $95
Timberwolves -1,5 $200 for $178
Pacers -12 $200 for $177
Hornets -6,5 $450 for $351
Nuggets $450 for $372

Wish you tailed on the CBB games instead...got the over at least.

Thunder really suck at covering large spreads against low to mid tier teams. Theyre prob gonna win this game but I should fade them more often when theyre laying 10 on the road

Thunder really suck at covering large spreads against low to mid tier teams. Theyre prob gonna win this game but I should fade them more often when theyre laying 10 on the road

I just LB them -3. They do let worse teams hang around too much but Westbrook and KD should take over down the stretch in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back