Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - January 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we still do all mma dicussion in one thread ? I dont really want to go to 35 threads every weekend

Other than that we finally got our betting forum !

Next time Nadal plays against Federer, my money is on Nadal.

Okay lets try this.

I am a true master of losing money at devil's sport when it comes to betting.

Celta Vigo to beat Cadiz in Copa Del Rey.

NHL
Min-Phi o5 @ 2.00 / +100 100€ to win 100€
Nyi-Was o5 @ 1.86 / -117 100€ to win 86€
Parlay Min-Phi o5.5 + Nyi-Was o5.5 + Dal-Win u5.5 @ 10.44 / +944 20€ to win 188€

NHL
Min-Phi o5 @ 2.00 / +100 100€ to win 100€
Nyi-Was o5 @ 1.86 / -117 100€ to win 86€
Parlay Min-Phi o5.5 + Nyi-Was o5.5 + Dal-Win u5.5 @ 10.44 / +944 20€ to win 188€

Against ya on dal-wpg u5.5. I'm on the over

Against ya on dal-wpg u5.5. I'm on the over
Usually Im always overs on Dallas games but this time Im playing odds and gut feeling.. Also I read somewhere that Dallas separated Benn and Sequin so Im hoping that it takes some time to get used to new lines. We'll see BOL anyway :D

Any thoughs about Min-Phi game? Flyers gonna take it? Mikko Koivu might be out..

Usually Im always overs on Dallas games but this time Im playing odds and gut feeling.. Also I read somewhere that Dallas separated Benn and Sequin so Im hoping that it takes some time to get used to new lines. We'll see BOL anyway :D

Any thoughs about Min-Phi game? Flyers gonna take it? Mikko Koivu might be out..

yea koivu screwed me in draftkings two nights ago by playing like 2 shifts before bailing with that injury, cost me a big payday LOL

i know benn and seguin are separated at even strength, i think it's very temporary -- they'll be together on PP1 still and you bet your butt they'll be together in the 3rd period if they're behind etc

they're giving up a lot of goals lately, too, and wpg is usually a volatile team (wpg way more potent at home but they scored 4 the other day in SJ)

idk, i like the over, but GL either way

as for the flyers, yea, of course i'm on them, cause i'm a moron who bets his team, LOL (hurting my bankroll so far this year! damned shootouts been breaking my heart and wallet for years!!)

they looked AWESOME vs montreal. almost some mistakes in the 3rd period cost them, but they were DOMINANT. it's hard to know how much of that is the hangover from the winter classic (i faded both montreal and boston two nights ago, both worked) -- but montreal looked very strong last night, so i think it's the flyers playing well as much as anything.

i loved the way giroux-voraceck-simmonds looked in the last game (first time all year that's been the line), even tho they didn't score, other teams have to check that line, which opens things up for the couturier-schenn-raffl line, like it did the other day

anyway, yea, i like flyers +150, but I WILL NEVER ENDORSE A FLYERS BET!! i'm clearly biased, hehe

i'm riding florida till they lose, tho. i love riding hot streaks in the nhl. hockey is all about confidence and momentum. KILLING it this year while riding hot streaks (MTL early, NYR at one point, FLA now)

haha Dota2
Got a tip from a friend that NaVi would beat MB 2-0 in a best of 2

Put $1k on -0,5 at +154. Won obviously.

Never played that game or watched it before :p

i'm riding florida till they lose, tho. i love riding hot streaks in the nhl. hockey is all about confidence and momentum. KILLING it this year while riding hot streaks (MTL early, NYR at one point, FLA now)
Same here.. loving the streaks. Im also always playing parlays "goes to overtime" when there is more than 5 games per night.. Like RR or 4-5-6 folds.. Hit it already twice this season with one bet 21€ won me over 11.5k.. I know it was so lucky but I've done it 6-7 seasons in a row and always hit it at least once like 5-6€ to win 1k.. Still that kind a play you need a good BR cos it usually miss night after night.. But reward is awesome :D

Added one more bet Flyers -1 + Florida -1 @ 14.63 / +1362 20€ to win 272€

haha Dota2
Got a tip from a friend that NaVi would beat MB 2-0 in a best of 2

Put $1k on -0,5 at +154. Won obviously.

Never played that game or watched it before :p
Nice! Next time you can share your friend tips ;)

Same here.. loving the streaks. Im also always playing parlays "goes to overtime" when there is more than 5 games per night.. Like RR or 4-5-6 folds.. Hit it already twice this season with one bet 21€ won me over 11.5k.. I know it was so lucky but I've done it 6-7 seasons in a row and always hit it at least once like 5-6€ to win 1k.. Still that kind a play you need a good BR cos it usually miss night after night.. But reward is awesome :D

Added one more bet Flyers -1 + Florida -1 @ 14.63 / +1362 20€ to win 272€

oh god the dreaded OT RR's.. dude i've been doing them and losing for a couple years

they're like roulette.. you're gonna lose in the long run but when you hit some, ooooh man it rules, lol

i still do them, too, but very small. like super small. we're talkin 45 $1 bets, 60 $1 bets, etc, lol

oh god the dreaded OT RR's.. dude i've been doing them and losing for a couple years

they're like roulette.. you're gonna lose in the long run but when you hit some, ooooh man it rules, lol

i still do them, too, but very small. like super small. we're talkin 45 $1 bets, 60 $1 bets, etc, lol
I know man! Thats why Im usually playing 4-5-6 folds cos then I dont have to put like 0.5u per round.. only like 0.05-0.2u per night that way I can take loss without losing my sleep.. We'll see if tonight every game goes to OT me and my girl fly to Maldives next week :cool:

I know man! Thats why Im usually playing 4-5-6 folds cos then I dont have to put like 0.5u per round.. only like 0.05-0.2u per night that way I can take loss without losing my sleep.. We'll see if tonight every game goes to OT me and my girl fly to Maldives next week :cool:

i swear i tell myself every day when there's a heavy volume day "no OT rr today, you idiot" -- and then as i'm watching the last half hour of the ej hradek show on the nhl network every weekday.. i end up doing it

Nice! Next time you can share your friend tips ;)
hehe maybe, this was the first time he had said something so wasn't sure if he knew what he was talking about :p Also the limits are so low so when I maxed at +154 it dropped to +148 or something. Lines change quickly.

don't want people to bet and lose money on something I have no clue about

i swear i tell myself every day when there's a heavy volume day "no OT rr today, you idiot" -- and then as i'm watching the last half hour of the ej hradek show on the nhl network every weekday.. i end up doing it
Haha! I feel ya..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back