Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - January 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe maybe, this was the first time he had said something so wasn't sure if he knew what he was talking about :p Also the limits are so low so when I maxed at +154 it dropped to +148 or something. Lines change quickly.

don't want people to bet and lose money on something I have no clue about
We are all adults here and making betting decisions or tail on our own risk.. I hate when people complain about tips, picks or whatever and cry for momma when they lose their weekly allowance and I also hate when some guys/touts make excuses why their bet loses. Sure there are robberies in MMA and sometimes freak things happen on every sport. Sometimes losing bet isnt a bad bet and vice versa. Its about value. There is no locks in betting and I really like hearing, reading any insight on every sport/gambling.

I'm new here but have been lurking around for quite awhile.

One bet I like is Exeter to qualify to the next round of the FA Cup at +600. They face Liverpool tomorrow but Liverpool is missing 3 of their centrebacks and two key offensive players. Liverpool also have two important games next week against Arsenal and Man Utd so they will most likely play their reserve players.

I've put in $5 already but may put more later tonight.

Also I've been betting big on Golden State Warriors to win 1st quarter by 3 or more and SA Spurs same bet on the 2nd quarter. Will continue riding on that.

I don't bet much sports if I can't watch it, which is why I mostly only bet the Celtics, but I'm on the Jazz to cover the spread tonight against Houston.

Houston has been playing terrible, and almost lost to the Jazz in a close game last week. They're an incredibly inconsistent team, and the Jazz might also be getting Gobert back tonight, but even without him I think they still cover.

We are all adults here and making betting decisions or tail on our own risk.. I hate when people complain about tips, picks or whatever and cry for momma when they lose their weekly allowance and I also hate when some guys/touts make excuses why their bet loses. Sure there are robberies in MMA and sometimes freak things happen on every sport. Sometimes losing bet isnt a bad bet and vice versa. Its about value. There is no locks in betting and I really like hearing, reading any insight on every sport/gambling.

awesome post, agreed on everything

Nice call on the under, mki

Florida and philly, tho!!

I shit myself every flyers ot... Shit is so amazing

Federer and Melbourne Victory (Australian A-League game in football/soccer) parlay at 1.72

Dota 2, Shanghai Major qualifier

Just put 2u on Empire to 2-0 Navi @3.3 (that is, Empire -0.5, it's a best of two).

Had a bad day betting Dota yesterday but starting to get the hang of this tournament after maybe 20 hours or so of watching it and I've hit like 7 straight bets to get back to almost even.

Empire needs to win the match to get through to the next phase and Na'vi just needs to 1-1 the series to go through. Empire lost earlier today to team spirit who won the group and has had a shaky path so far, but they've been looking fairly decent all year with some decent results while Na'vi has been looking god-fucking-awful all year and even longer.

Also Na'vis win this morning against Hellraisers (a team that was already eliminated) was among the worst I've seen, first game HR picked a safe lane carry Pudge, which is about as close to that boxer from UFC one who decided to have one boxing glove and grapple with the other hand in general make senseness as you will get and still was really close to winning. Game two was just retarded in general with both teams trying their best to fuck up the game. If Na'vi keeps that level of play going they'll get 0-2'd in maybe 90 min including breaks and post game analysis.

And it hits, but god damn it was it bad games. Both teams absolutely sucked and gave both games away multiple times.

Congrats Slohog, and thanks for sharing. I dont know much about Dota, but you convinced me to degenerately add it to my parlay with under 5.5 in the Blues/Ducks NHL game this eve. Fingers crossed...

Liverpool are playing Exeter in the FA Cup at odds of 1.4 ish
Well worth going big, they have injuries but Exeter are 3 divisions below

Glad it hit, but to be honest those games was far to close for comfort. I guess big +odds makes up for it but I'm not even sure the bet was good despite hitting as a decent sized dog, gonna take a good look at fading Empire tommorow. Got one more bet I think is probably solid for tonight.

3u Complexity vs Power of Friendship -0.5 @2.0

Complexity has looked really solid with a new squad all winter and while they've given up a few games too good teams the last few days they've been flying three Swedish players over to the USA after new years, dicked around with getting Visas to China for another tournament done and all that and I think they probably have no more distractions. They also know that since they 1-1'd their first game and needs to get top2 out of five teams in the group they'll try very had to get a 2-0 here.

PoF on the other hand is in the same position, only that instead of quality players of proven very high skill they're a bunch of more or less has-beens, pubs stars that never become established in really good teams and such. I just don't think they have what it takes to take games of Complexity if they play close to their best. Think evens is reasonably generous.

A safer way to bet it would be to bet the games separately but I'm a lazy bastard when I'm up biggish for the day so -0.5 it is.

NHL
Chi-Buf o5 @ 2.04 / +104 150€ to win 156€
Col-Nsh u5 @ 2.10 / +110 100€ to win 110€

Lovin' the odds on o5 Chi-Buf game. I was expecting o5 be around 1.70/-143
Col-Nsh game is very important game for both standings wise so Im hoping that defense comes first..

NHL
Chi-Buf o5 @ 2.04 / +104 150€ to win 156€
Col-Nsh u5 @ 2.10 / +110 100€ to win 110€

Lovin' the odds on o5 Chi-Buf game. I was expecting o5 be around 1.70/-143
Col-Nsh game is very important game for both standings wise so Im hoping that defense comes first..

i have the O5, too, on chi-buf. that & edmonton +140 ML are my only two bets today

i don't like it as much as you do, but i like it. both small plays for me

i get the thinking on col-nsh U5, i like it, but gonna pass. i RARELY ever play U5.0.. 2-2 game gives bookies a freeroll hehe.. if i felt strongly about the under, i'd lay the juice and buy the half goal, i think, if u5.0

i have the O5, too, on chi-buf. that & edmonton +140 ML are my only two bets today

i don't like it as much as you do, but i like it. both small plays for me

i get the thinking on col-nsh U5, i like it, but gonna pass. i RARELY ever play U5.0.. 2-2 game gives bookies a freeroll hehe.. if i felt strongly about the under, i'd lay the juice and buy the half goal, i think, if u5.0
u5 is just regular time not OT so 2-2 game Im more than happy lol
Seems like a tricky round.. almost every game can go either way so Im passing all the other bets..

2nd bet hit too so 2/2 on those I posted tonight. Also hit much easier, so that one was probably some really nice value.

Congrats Slohog, and thanks for sharing. I dont know much about Dota, but you convinced me to degenerately add it to my parlay with under 5.5 in the Blues/Ducks NHL game this eve. Fingers crossed...

Good luck good sir, has to be decent odds on that, right?

Got 2u on LGD vs Newbee -1.5 @2.5 and 4u Team Liquid vs Empire @1.5 for tomorrow.

Not sure about the LGD bet at all, but in general I just feel that team has more talent and plays a lot more solid right now. Liquid looks like beasts lately and Empire looks really not solid. Not sure if it's as tailworthy as the last ones thought, Empire can pull shit out of their asses sometimes even when they've looked like shit and I haven't watched the China games that much.

Kind of wanted to bet Vega against team spirit too just because they looked a lot better during the last games of the tournament, but Team Spirit has had amazing drafts so far and I think they've really found some stuff that works for them. I think the games will probably go 2-0 to either team, Spirit wins if Vega can't figure them out and Vega outplays them if they can get decent drafts. Gonna sleep on it and figure it out tomorrow.

u5 is just regular time not OT so 2-2 game Im more than happy lol
Seems like a tricky round.. almost every game can go either way so Im passing all the other bets..

where are you betting? on all of my books pre-game o/u's are for full odds, or did you do a 60 min option on 5d or something

i agree hard games to call tonight

where are you betting? on all of my books pre-game o/u's are for full odds, or did you do a 60 min option on 5d or something

i agree hard games to call tonight
Unibet. I have 5 bookies that I use. All EU sites cos then winnings are tax free.

Yeah Its nice! I have a option to play o/u with or without OT. And some books I have double account.. Other on my girl's name so never had any problems with limits etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back