Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - January 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this discussion. Anyone else you say you're betting on wrestling, they say you're a complete spastic. Only a true degen recognises that value.

I was actually gonna go the other way on this, but pussed out when it was a nice line and now its +130 it is broken. Still considering playing that small though.

Thats a nail biter bet cause its pretty much set in stone Reigns, who is number one, will last til the very end
Yeah I figured it was probably a bad bet. At least I get my money's worth with the suspense. It was a very small bett anyway

Yeah it was totally a bad bet. The line movement changed like crazy already

arghhh bet on winning entry number over 22.5 @ 1.34 instead of winning entry number being even @ 1.80, now I don't have any money in my 888sport account and used up my deposit limit.

I love this discussion. Anyone else you say you're betting on wrestling, they say you're a complete spastic. Only a true degen recognises that value.
Hopefully this doesn't come back to bite me in my ass, esp since I have a ton on tonights card lol, but since i've figured out how it works its by far the EASIEST thing to make money on.

Want to put a flyer on field vs HHH, but with so many people knowing the outcome +600 doesn't make no sense at all - basicly impossible. AT the same time I am not putting 240 to win 20 or 120 to win 10. Next time I will have to get on it early and watch the line movement

Some people are fading Triple H on the Eurobooks now, Coral have him back at -300. Hope it's just idiots looking for action who see Brock Lesnar at +1000 and think that's tempting.

Some people are fading Triple H on the Eurobooks now, Coral have him back at -300. Hope it's just idiots looking for action who see Brock Lesnar at +1000 and think that's tempting.
only Coral have him that high, the next highest is Paddy Power -500.

Yeah I believe Coral have a promotion where they're the best price on Triple H.

I'm going to keep an eye on the line movement more on a Sunday from now on. It used to be just that if I saw a discrepancy, I'd arb it (at Night of Champions 2015 the pre-show match was between Stardust and the Ascension vs Neville and the Luchas, PaddyPower was 9/4 for the Stardust team, everywhere else was about 4/1 for the others, nice £75 risk free).

The Rey Mysterio record to be broken is still 7/4 +175 on 888/Unibet.

The Rey Mysterio record to be broken is still 7/4 +175 on 888/Unibet.
Did they remove it from unibet? Can't find the line.

Edit: Pretty sure they did. I think i saw it for a second or two @ +150

Did they remove it from unibet? Can't find the line.

Yes they did.

Also wtf? Who has the better placement - Brock -125, Reigns -112? If HHH is winning then why the heck would he have this epic final battle with Lesnar for the belt if the whole storyline is based around Reigns? Shit makes no sense.

Jeeeeesussssss lines just shifted even more, -4500 faves now lol I swear if somehow I don't win tonight with these new lines I would cry myself to sleep over my shit luck

Yeah, Unibet/888 pulled it minutes after Betfair did the same. I hit it but they were limiting me to like £15 so you didn't miss much.

Yes theyu did.

Also wtf? Who has the better placement - Brock -125, Reigns -112? If HHH is winning then why the heck would he have this epic final battle with Lesnar for the belt if the whole storyline is based around Reigns? Shit makes no sense.
Take advantage of those idiot bookies

Broncos +3 and the under hits!

Yes they did.

Yeah, Unibet/888 pulled it minutes after Betfair did the same. I hit it but they were limiting me to like £15 so you didn't miss much.

Dammit i was so close lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back