Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - January 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor vikes. Hate to see it end like that; they deserved that game.

That was some Ace Ventura shit. Point the laces to the kicker... lol

Poor vikes. Hate to see it end like that; they deserved that game.

That pass interference call on Chancellor on the last drive for MN was pretty bogus though. Rudolph basically just ran straight into him. I'm a Packer fan and (if we could find a way to beat Wash) would rather have played at Carolina than at AZ so was hoping the Vikes would win once I knew I wasn't going to cover the 4.5 with Seattle. But when they showed the replay of that penalty (which was HUGE in getting the Vikes into field goal range) it was a terrible call.

That was some Ace Ventura shit. Point the laces to the kicker... lol

th

@laces out comments: i think Walsh preferred it that way. his other attempts had the laces in also. maybe because of the cold idk

im on the packers at even odds for 1.5u. i think theyre being underrated here but i wouldnt be surprised if they lost this game. i dont have too much faith in washington and kirk in his first playoff game against a packers team whose defense is playing better

also like anaheim ML, small
Not me. The Ducks should win, but they're a terrible team this season who can only beat other terrible teams. Even though the Ducks have a good record over the Wings, I'd rather back the Wings at +120 and ride their 3-game winning streak against a team who doesn't have home-ice advantage like they usually do.

Bet Packers pre game, added a bit more livebetting @ +195. I just can't see Rodgers losing a playoff game to this team, even with the depleted GB offense.

EDIT jesus are the Skins playing good though, one handed grabs and shit what is going on here

Last edited:
Bet Packers pre game, added a bit more livebetting @ +195. I just can't see Rodgers losing a playoff game to this team, even with the depleted GB offense.

EDIT jesus are the Skins playing good though, one handed grabs and shit what is going on here

GB gonna fuck me, I know it. Had to add more to them +10 1/2 lol

Nicely done. With all the issues they have (and there's a lot of them), it's still Aaron Rodgers.

Dota 2

Complexity vs Shazam map 2
Complexity @ 1.50
$2,000 on that

packers backers: time to hedge? Or do we think the third quarter goes in the packers favor also bc of the wind?

its still only one possession game. i feel uneasy even with how this game's going

edit: uneasy feeling officially gone. these playoffs have been so good to me so far. like JB i also hit the +10.5 line early. *fist bump*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back