Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - January 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I went to bed with Florida up 2-1 in the 3rd thought it was a wrap

Damn I went to bed with Florida up 2-1 in the 3rd thought it was a wrap

same, they sat back too much again..

i went to bad a bit sad, lost like, idk, 65 bux (that's how much i play hockey for like these) -- wasn't thrilled that it cost me and a lot of my friends $..

then this morning i woke up and was looking at my phone.. "draftkings email, you won!" and i'm like "oh, yippe, prolly another $6 or $10 or something" (i only do $3 entries for this stuff)

nope! not $10!

VAdxJle.png

DSSIO9R.png

weee, lol. i literally didn't even watch the LA game (which had a lot of players on that entry) -- it was as if i woke up, looked down and found 3 grand this morning, lol. i had ZERO clue i even cashed, let alone first

i'll fuckin TAKE IT!

Haha congrats!! What a surprise!

thx hehe, literally complete surprise

Manchester United to win, under 2.5 goals and Anthony Martial to score.
West Ham to win.
Palace to win.

NHL bets later on.

liking chicago so far for today hockey

More small bets tonight

Spurs + Cavs $10 to win $9
Penguins $5 to win $4.75
Blackhawks + Blues $5 to win $6
Spurs + cavs + Pacers $5 to win $6

Anybody on the tennis tonight? Some parlay material with the aussie open qualifiers as well as a few other warm up tourneys

Anybody on the tennis tonight? Some parlay material with the aussie open qualifiers as well as a few other warm up tourneys

have a firm rule for myself. i only bet 1000's and majors (and olympics and year finals). i might dabble in the end of the more impotant 500's, but that's it.

not trying to discourage you, just have a WAY stronger record in the tournies that matter more, cause it matters more to the players

R Fed cost me a big parlay win. I cant bet on Tennis cause I just pick the few known names I know and whoever is -500 +

have a firm rule for myself. i only bet 1000's and majors (and olympics and year finals). i might dabble in the end of the more impotant 500's, but that's it.

not trying to discourage you, just have a WAY stronger record in the tournies that matter more, cause it matters more to the players

yeah i understand what you mean, i find more success with the first round of competitions mainly in the 500s and the 1000s. Usually some good value there

wrecked on counter-strike today

don't have super strong reads today;

chi 2u, o5.0 1u (kinda self-explanatory)
wpg 1u (2nd of b2b for sj and home for wpg)
cbj 1u (fading NYI cause hamonic and boychuk out)
pit-cbj O5.0 1u (staal bros heating up.. think this might end up pushing we'll see)

don't have super strong reads today;

chi 2u, o5.0 1u (kinda self-explanatory)
wpg 1u (2nd of b2b for sj and home for wpg)
cbj 1u (fading NYI cause hamonic and boychuk out)
pit-cbj O5.0 1u (staal bros heating up.. think this might end up pushing we'll see)
tailed. bol

tailed. bol

gl to you, too :)

hope you saw that i'm not as good w/hockey betting as i am with mma or tennis... it's a tough sport to bet! been doing well since around 12/1 tho. november was rough.

gl to you, too :)

hope you saw that i'm not as good w/hockey betting as i am with mma or tennis... it's a tough sport to bet! been doing well since around 12/1 tho. november was rough.
haha thats cool, anything to have a sweat during the night. trying to win back some losses from earlier

RAMS TO LOS ANGELES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone have any good tipsters to follow on twitter? I remember I used to follow SoMoneySports from time to time but never knew what his record was.

Euro bettors: Paddy Power are offering 8/15 -187 on Danny Garcia to win a world title in 2015. The WBC have just approved his fight with Robert Guerrero as a world title fight. Paddy Power have him as a 1/9 -900 favourite for that fight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back