Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuggets tt o106 1U

- nugs high scoring team usually 115-120+
- gsw fast tempo and turnovers
- gsw sometimes play to their level of comp
- mugs have good shooters and bigs
- hits more often than not

that was a horrific drive, i hate when opposing teams make clutch plays like that on third downs.

Live bet Green Bay -3.5. If they can get a drive here and get pts (even a FG) that should take them to halftime. Then they get the ball to start second half. Rodgers finding his rhythm. I'll take my chances.

Nuggets tt o106 1U

- nugs high scoring team usually 115-120+
- gsw fast tempo and turnovers
- gsw sometimes play to their level of comp
- mugs have good shooters and bigs
- hits more often than not
Also to add to this: if the game is a blow out, which is very likely, Warriors won't care about playing defense

Zeke should win MVP imo

Disagree. I'd put him in the conversation, but the NFL is such a QB driven league. With the O line Dallas has, any good RB would put up big #'s and help them do what they do. I think because there's a lower # of really good RB's in the league now that Zeke definitely deserves some consideration but to me guys like Ryan, Brady, Rodgers are just way more irreplaceable.

That said, MVP is super subjective. With not set criteria, you thinking it's Zeke can be just as easily justified as me thinking there's at least 3 QB's in front of him. No right or wrong answer imo.

Hey guys, just humor me, but wouldn't you rather lose this game if you were the Packers or Lions? Winner is at home, yeah, but against NYG. Loser plays at Seattle who is struggling imo

Disagree. I'd put him in the conversation, but the NFL is such a QB driven league. With the O line Dallas has, any good RB would put up big #'s and help them do what they do. I think because there's a lower # of really good RB's in the league now that Zeke definitely deserves some consideration but to me guys like Ryan, Brady, Rodgers are just way more irreplaceable.

That said, MVP is super subjective. With not set criteria, you thinking it's Zeke can be just as easily justified as me thinking there's at least 3 QB's in front of him. No right or wrong answer imo.
Basically 2000 total yards and 16 touchdowns in 15 games is pretty damn remarkable. They wouldn't be the one seed if McFadden were the RB

Last edited:
Basically 2000 total yards and 16 touchdowns in 15 games is pretty damn remarkable. They wouldn't be he one seed if McFadden were the RB

No they wouldn't. Agree. But at this point McFadden is probably a below average RB. You put an above average RB behind that line and they're still golden. The stats on how many yds Zeke gets before first contact kind of show that (to be fair, some of that is how well he reads blocks). The kid is a stud for sure, and I agree deserves consideration. But replace him with a combo of Morris and McFadden and the Cowboys are probably 10-6 at least and in the playoffs. The Packers with Brett Hundley go from 9-7 or 10-6 to 4-12. The Falcons with Schaub are probably 6-10.

Again, it's subjective. The Pats went 3-1 without Brady but does that mean he's not in the conversation? I think he still is, even with missing those 4 games.

Hey guys, just humor me, but wouldn't you rather lose this game if you were the Packers or Lions? Winner is at home, yeah, but against NYG. Loser plays at Seattle who is struggling imo

Would still rather play at home, but it's at least close. Plus I'd rather put off playing at Dallas as long as possible LOL.

No they wouldn't. Agree. But at this point McFadden is probably a below average RB. You put an above average RB behind that line and they're still golden. The stats on how many yds Zeke gets before first contact kind of show that (to be fair, some of that is how well he reads blocks). The kid is a stud for sure, and I agree deserves consideration. But replace him with a combo of Morris and McFadden and the Cowboys are probably 10-6 at least and in the playoffs. The Packers with Brett Hundley go from 9-7 or 10-6 to 4-12. The Falcons with Schaub are probably 6-10.

Again, it's subjective. The Pats went 3-1 without Brady but does that mean he's not in the conversation? I think he still is, even with missing those 4 games.
If it were me, I'd give it to Brady. I think it's gonna go to Zeke, though. id vote for Rodgers over Ryan, honestly. So my top five would be something like

Brady
Zeke
Rodgers
Goff
Ryan

But yeah, subjective

If it were me, I'd give it to Brady. I think it's gonna go to Zeke, though. id vote for Rodgers over Ryan, honestly. So my top five would be something like

Brady
Zeke
Rodgers
Goff
Ryan

But yeah, subjective

LOL. Coach of the year for you goes:

Belicheck
Garrett
Reid
Fisher
Quinn

That about right?

LOL. Coach of the year for you goes:

Belicheck
Garrett
Reid
Fisher
Quinn

That about right?
More or less ;) did u hear that Belicheck could go 0-16 for the next six seasons or something and still have a better win % than Fisher? That's absolutely absurd

More or less ;) did u hear that Belicheck could go 0-16 for the next six seasons or something and still have a better win % than Fisher? That's absolutely absurd

Meanwhile Fisher laughs all the way to the bank. Unreal what mediocre people in that profession get paid. Belicheck at like $15m-$20m per year would be a steal.

Also to add to this: if the game is a blow out, which is very likely, Warriors won't care about playing defense

Wars not been blowing out lately though.

I lb raps end of 1q at pick em.

Wars not been blowing out lately though.

I lb raps end of 1q at pick em.
Steal. Somehow Lakers had a huge lead while shooting 35% lol. Nuggets arent really efficient enough to keep up with GS. I think Gs is gonna have one of their 30-40 point wins tomorrow. KD goes for 40

Steal. Somehow Lakers had a huge lead while shooting 35% lol. Nuggets arent really efficient enough to keep up with GS. I think Gs is gonna have one of their 30-40 point wins tomorrow. KD goes for 40

I don't know about a steal. Raps finishing long road trip and it clearly shows. Not even playing defense. And they are flaky themselves. I'm banking on Lakers blowing games late. Nuggets are very underrated. Don't sleep on them. Look at their offensive stats.

I don't know about a steal. Raps finishing long road trip and it clearly shows. Not even playing defense. And they are flaky themselves. I'm banking on Lakers blowing games late. Nuggets are very underrated. Don't sleep on them. Look at their offensive stats.
Not really arguing w you but can u spoon feed it to me? They're 13th in the league in offensive efficiency (points scored per 100 possessions), 14th in true shooting percentage, and 16th in assists per game. To me that's an average offense. Their numbers might be inflated because they have the sixth highest pace in the league

If GB scores a TD are we all gonna live bet Detroit at +7.5 or pass?

Just kidding.

Rodgers is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back