Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - January, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's 5 catches for Adams. Was pretty big on that o4.5 prop. Glad it cashed. Allison has been a big factor which I didn't see coming. Feel lucky to be cashing this one honestly.

@mkess101 btw I don't think Seattle is gonna do shit in the playoffs. I know we had that discussion a few weeks ago. Prob gonna bet on the Lions if I get a good line. But man, Atlantas offense is scary

@mkess101 btw I don't think Seattle is gonna do shit in the playoffs. I know we had that discussion a few weeks ago. Prob gonna bet on the Lions if I get a good line. But man, Atlantas offense is scary

I think Seattle probably beats Detroit up there, but if spread is where I think it might be I'll be on the Lions. They should keep it close imo.

I will be interested to see what Packers/Giants spread is too. Giants D has been unreal but Rodgers at home...he's just almost indefensible when he's playing well. You can do everything right and he still buys time and kills you. "What's wrong with him?" Hell even I (a bona fide Rodgers nuthugger) was wondering. And now...40 TD's and 7 picks. Says they'll run the table when they were 4-6 and they do it. How the hell do you bet against him right now?

Atlanta offense is scary for sure. It's that balance with those 2 backs and that good O line (plus Ryan, Julio, etc. obviously). I actually have a bet on them from way earlier this year to win the NFC at +1325. So I'm covered with Dallas and Atlanta now and I think it's either one of those 2 or the Packers (and if it's Green Bay I won't give a shit about my bets LOL).

LOL I cannot believe I hit that over. Thank you Anquan Boldin. Amazing.

(Now Packers please recover this onside kick).

Hahahahahahaha

I just hit the over there... I know it's so wrong, but it feels so so so good. Also hit a big bet on Packers money line.

My Giants @ Green Bay next week though? Oh boy I'm excited for that one.

lol Raptors cover. +0.45u on the day

Hey question guys.

Does 5dimes offer reduced first half/2nd half lines for NFL games? Thanks

rodgers is like a fucking jedi.

I said it already, I'll say it again:

He's the one player in football that when he's at his best can still beat you when you do everything right on defense. You can only cover for so long, and the way he feels pressure and buys time just makes it impossible for defensive backs. Obviously he needs his receivers to be in synch for those scramble drills but when they are...good luck.

Guys, just how low are they going to set the o/u for Oakland at Houston on Saturday. That game is gonna be 13-10 or something. How the hell are either of those offenses going to move the ball AT ALL. Honestly I'm playing that under fairly big at anything 35 or lower.

Guys, just how low are they going to set the o/u for Oakland at Houston on Saturday. That game is gonna be 13-10 or something. How the hell are either of those offenses going to move the ball AT ALL. Honestly I'm playing that under fairly big at anything 35 or lower.
It's 36.5/37

Shit I really want to take Detroit +7.5 but dont wanna pay -125. what to do...

It's 36.5/37

Yep right after I posted that I checked 5d and it's 37. I just did 3u on it. Maybe I end up being wrong, but none of the 4 QB's that might play (Osweiler, Savage, McGloin, Cook) are any good. And neither O'brien nor Del Rio are going to let those guys lose the game for them. Run the ball, punt, play D. And I think it will be both teams with that mentality.

Shit I really want to take Detroit +7.5 but dont wanna pay -125. what to do...

You can take +7 at -105...

Yep right after I posted that I checked 5d and it's 37. I just did 3u on it. Maybe I end up being wrong, but none of the 4 QB's that might play (Osweiler, Savage, McGloin, Cook) are any good. And neither O'brien nor Del Rio are going to let those guys lose the game for them. Run the ball, punt, play D. And I think it will be both teams with that mentality.
McGloin was airing it out today. Hes not very good but hes not a check down charlie

Gr... I guess. What are u doing

I'm gonna wait. I hope I'm not wrong, but I don't see it dipping below 7. I might end up +7 and having to pay -110 or something, but unless I'm reading this wrong I don't think it goes to 6.5. Hopefully some Seattle $ comes in at some point this week and we get +7.5 at -115 or better. That's my hope.

It won't be as big a play either way as the u37 on that Oak/Hou game. I know you don't like betting totals, but seriously how do either or those teams move the ball with any consistency in that game? I could honestly see a defensive TD scored and the bet STILL easily covering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back