Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - January, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
not tail-worthy, but i'm hitting O4.5 sets on both men's matches tonight, +220 and +263 respectively

just like 0.5u each.

and i did do 1u on konta +160, but again, i'm not great with WTA.

gimme WSH -130 for 1.95u.

if holtby was playing i'd have done 2.6u, but grubauer has been *more* than servicable. condon just gave up 7 the other night.. either it's him or a coooold backup, so either way, i think wsh lights them up for a few at least.

I didn't get to post my NBA plays prior to tipoff but for tonight I am on as follows.
Clippers -3.5 1.3u
Wizards pk 1u
Bulls -2 .5u

Man this will be my second straight day of NBA loses.

3U yesterday and today's looking like 2.5...

Dno why I go so hot and then ice cold. I can't seem to make my losses smaller with my betting.

Fucking Clippers blew it for me. Got their asses beat by the 76ers starting the end of the 3rd. Other 2 covered comfortablely, but Clips were my main play.

Fucking Clippers blew it for me. Got their asses beat by the 76ers starting the end of the 3rd. Other 2 covered comfortablely, but Clips were my main play.
terrible effort. did you break even on the day?

Nuggets!

<{anton}>

Close the Jazz out for me, let's go!!!

@EzFlyer any lean on the mens matches later? im assuming you'd like both dogs bc you bet the overs?

terrible effort. did you break even on the day?
Tiny loss mainly because I only went .5 on the Bulls.

Up overall on the day though because I went with Serena Williams -2.5 games at -103

Betting on Serena after she gets broken is the easiest way to make money in WTA. Otherwise WTA is a risky play due to inconsistent serving and nerves.

NUGGETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good fucking shit

£119 on the nuggets returns £207. hit the money line, should have been bolder and hit the -2.5 but fuck it. thanks ignp for the play. fading teams when they play 4 games in 5 days is the way forward.

Nights where you get everything wrong

19e7e9f2ea0b75d1abf6d5e00500b3f8273adffc5c34d20049c2cac558d1354f.jpg

Fade away boys. Wawrinka (+130) $30.77 to win $40.

Having an absolutely horrible AO. Konta serving up 3-2 in the 2nd set made me sick. She also had a second break chance up 3-1. Serena was ripe for the upset last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back