Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - January, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, i think im down like 8u the past 10 days from NBA its insane

its nba

its like the only way to win is waiting for a team that you think is going to win to get into ml plus money and then you still lose like the clippers celtics where career 30 percent 3 point shooters ojeleye, theis and nader end up shooting 5 for 8 from downtown in the 3rd and 4th quarters

shit was funny

Bro, i think im down like 8u the past 10 days from NBA its insane
my week was slightly worse. i went back to my record from previous years and there always seems to be 1-2 of these weeks per NBA season. its just variance

Starting to become massive value on the Pats in the superbowl. Line is -4.5 now and ML is -175 on bovada. Sick line

i have a futures play on the eagles winning the SB so im just going to let that roll. really no opinion on the game otherwise but Pats should win

i have a futures play on the eagles winning the SB so im just going to let that roll. really no opinion on the game otherwise but Pats should win
Nice what odds?

Got some props for Starladder dota 2.

Small on most popular (picked + banned=
Queen of Pain vs Nyx @1.85
Shadow Fiend vs Brewmaster @1.87

Medium on:
Bane vs Omniknight 1.87
Razor vs Tinker @1.87

All of them comes from some research on what the teams has picked this patch, the last month and what the teams I think might play many games likes. Weird things happens when the meta changes from tournament to tournament, but I feel decently comfortable about all of these.

I'm especially happy about Razor vs Tinker which I might ad more on since Razor is more popular in every search I did and also playable in at least two, for some times, three positions while Tinker is almost only played mid. Razor is also for the most part an earlier pick and Tinker falls out of a lot of drafts since it's not pickable early for the most part and needs the right heroes to be up against. For the most part people doesn't even have to waste a ban on him if they have decent mobility and vision before the last pick. Might ad a bit on that one.

As for the others Qop is more popular then Nyx (nyx is a niché pick against some heroes that are kind of falling out of meta) and Qop gets auto banned/picked in most games vs Newbee which is great for this since Newbee almost certainly gets deep in this tournament.

Brew is still a good hero but too many offlaners are as good or better at what he does while SF gets autobanned in some situations (other team has clock and you can't pick it etc) and is on of the best mids right now. Brew was more popular for a bit but SF has been a lot more popular the last month or so with the good teams.

Bane vs Omni is another

NBA

Portland Trailblazers vs Los Angeles Clippers

Portland ML 1u @-128 on the road.

Not sure how motivated the Clippers will be after trading Griffin away and Avery Bradley won't be available and possibly Tobias Harris from Detroit. Also DeAndre Jordan and Lou Williams might be next on the trading block and also Portland probably playing their best basketball of the season.

i have a play, but my recent run is downright embarrassing. im not going to post it in hopes that i get some luck going my way *shrugs*

NBA

I think I'm playing Los Angeles Lakers on the road today. Waiting to see if Aaron Gordon is playing for Orlando tonight. Back to back for Orlando and Lakers playing defense and probably playing their best stretch of the year.

Contemplating Lakers -2 or ML. If Gordon doesn't play, really good line. If Gordon plays line shifts towards Orlando and probably a pickem line.

florida state -3
will keep riding this unlv/san jose state over 149 (unlv is 13-0-1 to the over at home)

NBA

I think I'm playing Los Angeles Lakers on the road today. Waiting to see if Aaron Gordon is playing for Orlando tonight. Back to back for Orlando and Lakers playing defense and probably playing their best stretch of the year.

Contemplating Lakers -2 or ML. If Gordon doesn't play, really good line. If Gordon plays line shifts towards Orlando and probably a pickem line.
Im gonna live bet them if they get to plus money. Orlando should be okay early on but fade as the game goes on. it's really hard to justify laying points on the road w the crap Lakers team without Lonzo at +EV

Im gonna live bet them if they get to plus money. Orlando should be okay early on but fade as the game goes on. it's really hard to justify laying points on the road w the crap Lakers team without Lonzo at +EV

I'm on the ML for 1u.

pre game -150? i hit them live at +125

Pregame like -135 but they aren't playing any defense tonight. I have a livebet at over 220.5.
Still going to end up with a small loss if over still hits.

SMH, can't bet on bad teams to be consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back