Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - July 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So 5d finally has juventus to win the league at -188. are we missing something ??? I mean they might sell pogba but they've also added players too.

Roma and Napoli are the only other 2 teams that could win and they aren't going to

I'm going to deposit some money and wait until May I think lol

Leicester affect?

So finalized picks for today: Yankees straight for 3.2u (-160ish last night)

Yankees (went up to -180 when I locked this in unfortunately) + Red Sox parlay for 1u

Leicester affect?

Yeah, of course. But Italy so rarely, rarely has upsets. Udinese finishing 3rd in 2011/12 shook the country to it's core. lol

Roma - sold their best midfielder to Juve.
Napoli - might sell their best striker to Juve, don't have the squad depth
Milan - a shadow of their former self, currently cannot buy players because of potential takeover from China, their best striker is for sale
Inter - rebuild phase, might surprise people, but lack depth too, best striker rumoured to leave
Fiorentina - no way
Juventus - have won 5 in a row, very solid acquisitions

FWIW, last season Juve had not cracked the top 10 in the standings until round 12! And they still won the damn thing.

All arrows point to it being decided before the new year. But what the hell...sports.

Oh good Lord the Yankees line blew up bc of Machado and Davis being ruled out.

@Sadistics that post you liked was when they were -160, not the current -220 lol

@Sadistics that post you liked was when they were -160, not the current -220 lol

Haha, yeah I noticed after liking your post. I ended up parlaying them with the Red Sox for 1.5 units. I've never watched a full baseball game but tailing your MLB picks has proven to be very profitable.

i agree but i wouldnt call the top half of the league 'great' ;)

Me either. I said their lineup was "solid" I think. I'll stand by that. They are probably close to top 1/3 of the league. I guess LOL?

Baseball is also weird in that regard because of the different sizes/shapes of ballparks. Some stats try to take that into account, but that's a very inexact science.

Ugh Red Sox gonna make me hedge after this inning I think

So finalized picks for today: Yankees straight for 3.2u (-160ish last night)

Yankees (went up to -180 when I locked this in unfortunately) + Red Sox parlay for 1u
Booooooom (although I did hedge the parlay when Sox were up 8-7 :/ )

Going w the Yankees again today but not as confident in Sabathia as I was w Pineda. Also, the under in the Dodgers/Nats game looks enticing enough for half a unit

Later, I think I like the A's but I'm still looking at it. BOL

After seeing the movement on 5D today, like a skinny deer listening to the wind, I bought out for a penny loss either way. GL to you.
Yeah he went up to -210 but saw this morning he was back down to -150. Has it gotten worse?

Also hit Becky Lynch when she opened at -150 but 5d and there weird limits only let me bet 40 bucks

Yeah he went up to -210 but saw this morning he was back down to -150. Has it gotten worse?

Also hit Becky Lynch when she opened at -150 but 5d and there weird limits only let me bet 40 bucks

Really hoping Rollins was the writer's choice. That's where the money is to be made. We wait...

Hmmm. I still think this is a great bet. Summerslam is a big PPV for WWE next month, and I can't see a no one like Darren Young either holding the Intercontinental title or still feuding for it going into that show

Hmmm. I still think this is a great bet. Summerslam is a big PPV for WWE next month, and I can't see a no one like Darren Young either holding the Intercontinental title or still feuding for it going into that show

Haha if I go down that sort of rabbit hole I'll end up being a fan watching this stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back