Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - July 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
tailed.

I'm on KC over Phils. Aaron Nola seemingly has "dead arm".
Where'd you hear that? Nola is "supposed" to be elite but his numbers obviously don't support that notion. An injury could explain that

Wow what a match. Was rooting for Italy to win penalties because Germany never lose em. Glad the Germans won it in the end to net some cash for Piglord though, seems like you made some cash of this.

That was intense penalty shootout but it had some of the worst penalties Ive ever seen. Fucking hell.

i have some insane parlay which included bisping and a few other fighters + germany + texas rangers to win the world series. returns about £3750 for £5 lol.

still germany to win the tournament would be great for me. +£400 on a sunday night.

£50 royals to return £80. perhaps i will play the washington nationals if it wins.

Zaza should be fucking ashamed of himself. WTF was his tap dancing.
Pelle, if you say your gonna dink then dink.
These two are gonna get so much hate. LOL.

Where'd you hear that? Nola is "supposed" to be elite but his numbers obviously don't support that notion. An injury could explain that

His last few starts have been awful. According to reports his velocity is down and his location is off - just not the same guy right now.

I wouldn't classify "dead arm" as an injury however. Jacob DeGrom certainly had dead or "tired" arm to start this season after the looong prior season that didn't end until November. Nola will certainly come out of it eventually -- maybe after a short stint on the 15-day dl or missing a couple of starts. DeGrom hit 96 pretty consistently last night, which is something he hasn't been able to do yet this season.

apparently ramsey is going to be suspended for wales. will definitely play portugal to qualify on wednesday.

apparently ramsey is going to be suspended for wales. will definitely play portugal to qualify on wednesday.

Fade Portugal. I wouldn't be surprised if Wales smash em. Rooting for Wales but the defense and attak of Portugal isnt meshing. Ronaldo aint doing shit and Nani aint doing shit. Playing wales if they come in at +2xx favorites.

I swear I was considering a bet on the Angels today lol. What a beat down

thanks for that play on the mariners ignp, dunno what i was thinking with the nationals lol.

Fade Portugal. I wouldn't be surprised if Wales smash em. Rooting for Wales but the defense and attak of Portugal isnt meshing. Ronaldo aint doing shit and Nani aint doing shit. Playing wales if they come in at +2xx favorites.

i really don't think so man. i've played portugal to qualify last two rounds (rode my luck admittedly) but i think this will actually be their easiest match yet.

thanks for that play on the mariners ignp, dunno what i was thinking with the nationals lol.
Not done yet but I'm liking the score at the present moment

There was no reason to think the Nationals would shit the bed in extra innings like that. Don't feel too badly

i really don't think so man. i've played portugal to qualify last two rounds (rode my luck admittedly) but i think this will actually be their easiest match yet.

Against a Wales with nothing to lose and everything to gain? Portugal cant finish. Wales can.

Im predicting and Germany vs Wales finals (hehe).

Want a Wales vs Iceland final though.

Damn Joker lost. All aboard the Federer for-one-last-major train!!!!!

Edit good call @EzFlyer
thx, man.. was a nice score. it went to +155, in fact, before i bet it.. i'm just mad that i didn't play fed to win the tourney, cause he looks like he has a super easy path to finals now.. we'll see, tho...rooting for the fed express, regardless ;)

i like lopez +200 quite a bit for sunday's matches. it's 1-1. going to 3rd set fresh. but again, i don't proclaim to be tail-worthy.

Thanks followed that Querrey bet as well EZ. Fed must be doing cartwheels now that he doesn't have to look forward to facing him in another slam.

Ugh cmon Mariners don't screw me over lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back