Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - July 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
goffin +2.5 sets, big play. do at your own risk, of course.

marlins, cubs double underway. will play blue jays, nationals double tomorrow.

I like the Twins and Dodgers today. Dodgers more. I'll prob make it a 3u play of the Twins win their game early

I like the Twins and Dodgers today. Dodgers more. I'll prob make it a 3u play of the Twins win their game early

Tailed the parley. BOL to us bro.

Tailed the parley. BOL to us bro.
oh crap i didnt mean for it to sound like i parlayed them, you can get good odds on the Twins as it is lol

oh crap i didnt mean for it to sound like i parlayed them, you can get good odds on the Twins as it is lol

I like to live a little dangerous, added Murray aswell with decent odds when it was a draw during the first set.

i know the Twins are a sucky team but only 3 hits against Graveman? seriously.... lol

Joey Chestnut regains his title by eating 70 hot dogs...

FUCK YOU, CHESTNUT!

That asshole choked last year and cost a few of us some nice coinage.

Havn't posted anything in a bit but I think I have a decent E-sports play. In a small-ish online tournament called "Global Grand Masters" there is a match up between Team Escape (Former No Diggity) and Powerrangers. Team Escape managed to qualify for The International (or like, for the wild card stage, but still) will Powerrangers fell a bit short a week or so ago and since then Powerrangers has looked on fire for the most part and Escape hasn't maybe tried their hardest. They havn't looked bad or anything, but not great either and their carry player Era even went to some music festival instead of playing their first games this tournament.

As of right now I think this looks like a coinflip at worst for PR and I think I actually favour them given motivation levels and such.

I just got PR for about +170 for a decent sized bet.

Lol PuertoRican! I didnt know it was on, I had a small nibble on Chesnut last year. Unfortunately he was only having small nibbles too.

Thanks to the guys in this thread, in the last 12 months, Ive bet on....
Hotdog Eating, Royal Rumbles, Computer Games, corners in a football match, hits in a baseball match, coin flip in the superbowl, Wrestlemania, MVPs, Presidential races and the EU referendum.

Roll on the Olympic womans shot putt. Im sure someone has a strong lean....

Oh, and some MMA too. Like, will they touch gloves or not haha
and yes Barry, I know betting on hotdogs isnt $harp money management. Good fun though.

i normally dont parlay heavy favorites but there's not much else that i like. considering -1.5 on the red sox, though

cubs ML + red sox ML pays a little more than evens. hitting it for a unit

Killed it on hotdog eating and EZ's big play yesterday so I'm down to follow some baseball bets. GL bruh.

Lol PuertoRican! I didnt know it was on, I had a small nibble on Chesnut last year. Unfortunately he was only having small nibbles too.

Thanks to the guys in this thread, in the last 12 months, Ive bet on....
Hotdog Eating, Royal Rumbles, Computer Games, corners in a football match, hits in a baseball match, coin flip in the superbowl, Wrestlemania, MVPs, Presidential races and the EU referendum.

Roll on the Olympic womans shot putt. Im sure someone has a strong lean....

Womens no mens yes. Joe Kovacs

baseball peeps:

can anyone explain the line movement in the Yankees-White Sox game?

edit: i mean is someone hurt or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back