Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - July 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL and that is why i refrain from parlaying heavy favs

baseball peeps:

can anyone explain the line movement in the Yankees-White Sox game?

edit: i mean is someone hurt or something?

Not sure. I'm leaning the over in met game

@EzFlyer opinion on Fed-Cilic?

I haven't looked at the lines for Wednesday, but my kneejerk handicap is fed wins 3-1. Think cilic might sneak an early set but then when the fed express gets on the rails he doesn't get broken for the remainder of the match

Again, haven't looked yet, but I'd assume fed would be about a 5 game favorite and o/u prolly 38 or so... in which case I'd Prolly pass...

I'll add that I'm very interested to see pouille spread and over. That guy has been making me so much $ (ever since he cost me a ton when I was huge on ferrer against him early this year lol)

He can absolutely make it a competitive match with berdych.

I'll add that I'm very interested to see pouille spread and over. That guy has been making me so much $ (ever since he cost me a ton when I was huge on ferrer against him early this year lol)

He can absolutely make it a competitive match with berdych.
A small book I use has him at +5.5 and 38 total

A small book I use has him at +5.5 and 38 total

yep. that's how i cap it exactly. no bet, probably. not one i could recommend

pouille-berdych O38 is gonna be my only multiple unit play for wednesday. (tho a safer play is prolly pouille +2.5 sets -175)

texas need to stop eating shit eventually. hopefully tonight is the night at nearly 2/1.

whoa. fed 3-1 sets is +290 on bm. not going big, but geez that is high (just looked at 5d, +240 there).

definitely playin some +290. and for the record, 3u on pouille +2.5 sets & O38 (like half on each)

gonna do a unit on tsonga-murray O35, too.

whoa. fed 3-1 sets is +290 on bm. not going big, but geez that is high (just looked at 5d, +240 there).

definitely playin some +290. and for the record, 3u on pouille +2.5 sets & O38 (like half on each)

gonna do a unit on tsonga-murray O35, too.

Can't find the +2.5 on 5d but going to play the O38. Also, taking a stab at Cilic ML small and parlaying Raonic with Murray 3-0 and 3-1. Think Murray is playing some of his best tennis in years.

Can't find the +2.5 on 5d but going to play the O38. Also, taking a stab at Cilic ML small and parlaying Raonic with Murray 3-0 and 3-1. Think Murray is playing some of his best tennis in years.

+2.5 on 5d is just Not Berdych 3-0. Same bet, just worded differently.

Thought Cibilkova would have a let down after the 9-7 in the 3rd match (my site didn't have a +1.5 on Vesina) fml.

But hey I played Vesnina SU and Kerber in a parlay with....Cilic, so I probably won't get anything out of that either

EDIT, EZ you'll love this, my biggest bet so far was Cilic over Nish plus Cilic +1.5 to complete a parlay. STUPID TENNIS RULES.

In EURO I'm going against the grain and played over 2.5 in each game - usually these big matches are more like 0-0 but I have a weird feeling about these.

why would they take bumgarner off if he's pitching a shutout? oh well, fuck baseball.

All my free bets from the France-Iceland match were due to expire so bunged them on for the Wales match. All £5 free bets;

- Wales win @ 3.80
- BTTS + Wales win @ 10
- Bale 2+ Goals @ 17
- Bale + Ronaldo anytime @ 9
- Wales + Germany both win via penalties @ 100

Obviously all long shots so not a ton of hope, expect it finishes 1-1 after 90 minutes, who knows after that. It'll be interesting to see how we cope without Aaron Ramsey and Ben Davies. Both have been great for us with Ramsey a key part of why we've done so well. I'm expecting Andy King to replace Ramsey and play more of a DM role, while Joe Allen slots into the role Ramsey was playing as our playmaker. For Davies, Collins would be the more obvious choice but I don't think he's what we need against Portugal since he's more of a clodding big CB and you need pace against the likes of Ronaldo. I think Gunter drops into the CB role that Davies was playing and Jazz Richards plays as our right wing back.

Really excited for the game. There's 15 of us heading to the same pub I went to watch the Belgium match in, was a great atmosphere and absolutely packed last Friday so expecting similar tonight. Managed to get a seat right at the front last time, hoping heading there early again tonight gets us good seats again.

LB Querrey £50 @ +450

Wales to win in 90 mins £100 @ +333

Wales on pens £50 +900

This bumper UFC weekend is bringing out the degen!

Thought Cibilkova would have a let down after the 9-7 in the 3rd match (my site didn't have a +1.5 on Vesina) fml.

But hey I played Vesnina SU and Kerber in a parlay with....Cilic, so I probably won't get anything out of that either

EDIT, EZ you'll love this, my biggest bet so far was Cilic over Nish plus Cilic +1.5 to complete a parlay. STUPID TENNIS RULES.

Ugh my 3 teamer was going to pay 17-1, shakes fist at Federer!

fucking nishi, man. i swear nishikori works for 5dimes.

Man I haven't even checked BFO for this weekend. Got a lot of reading to do lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back