Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - June 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played the Nats.

I love the Mets, but they are a very flawed team. D'arnaud can't throw anybody out (5 stolen bases last night) and the team ERA with him catching is over 1 run higher than with Rene Rivera or Kevin Plawecki catching. Neither of those guys can hit worth a lick.

The Mets bullpen was also used pretty heavily last night. (5 innings)
Harvey has had a lot of success against Harper in the past, but the Nats lu as a whole is much stronger than the Mets imo -- especially with Cespedes hurting and Duda on the DL.

I could see the Nats getting to Harvey and the pen a little bit more than I can see this Mets lineup repeating their offensive performance from last night against this kid who is very promising.

I played the Nats.

I love the Mets, but they are a very flawed team. D'arnaud can't throw anybody out (5 stolen bases last night) and the team ERA with him catching is over 1 run higher than with Rene Rivera or Kevin Plawecki catching. Neither of those guys can hit worth a lick.

The Mets bullpen was also used pretty heavily last night. (5 innings)
Harvey has had a lot of success against Harper in the past, but the Nats lu as a whole is much stronger than the Mets imo -- especially with Cespedes hurting and Duda on the DL.

I could see the Nats getting to Harvey and the pen a little bit more than I can see this Mets lineup repeating their offensive performance from last night against this kid who is very promising.
good stuff. ill tail for a bit. its always good to have unbiased opinions from people who are fans of the team that know the team well. i could tell you everything you want to know about the dodgers and i (normally) have good success betting them

what do you think about the Red Sox? It seems like a no brainer bet but im weary for that reason

good stuff. ill tail for a bit. its always good to have unbiased opinions from people who are fans of the team that know the team well. i could tell you everything you want to know about the dodgers and i (normally) have good success betting them

what do you think about the Red Sox? It seems like a no brainer bet but im weary for that reason

Yeah that line is very tempting. I usually try to avoid the AL East matchups for some reason. The RedSox lineup is faaaar superior to the Rays lineup, but I still think Chris Archer will return to form, and I usually fade Rick Porcello. I had a base hit off of him when I was 17 NBD ha!

Yeah that line is very tempting. I usually try to avoid the AL East matchups for some reason. The RedSox lineup is faaaar superior to the Rays lineup, but I still think Chris Archer will return to form, and I usually fade Rick Porcello. I had a base hit off of him when I was 17 NBD ha!
haha nice. Red Sox havent been the same offensive juggarnaut recently. Archer could very well have good success against them. id be kicking myself if i bet on the Rays and the Red Sox have an 8-0 lead in the 2nd inning lol

haha nice. Red Sox havent been the same offensive juggarnaut recently. Archer could very well have good success against them. id be kicking myself if i bet on the Rays and the Red Sox have an 8-0 lead in the 2nd inning lol

lol yeah that's why its a pass for me

i'm not tail-worthy

been rough huh? I was looking forward to Wimbledon, you'll be back to killing it soon, clay can go fuck itself that's all. Hit me up if you have anything you like, you are still sharp as a tack my friend.

thoughts on Yanks/Rangers tonight?

Can CC Sabathia really keep up these numbers?

been rough huh? I was looking forward to Wimbledon, you'll be back to killing it soon, clay can go fuck itself that's all. Hit me up if you have anything you like, you are still sharp as a tack my friend.

terrible

thoughts on Yanks/Rangers tonight?

Can CC Sabathia really keep up these numbers?
both pitchers look to have some regression coming. Yankees bullpen > Rangers' bullpen. no opinion on the game, maybe the over in the first five innings?

Adding White Sox -1.5 at +120

And Mariners -1.5. Too much juice to play both SO

Last edited:

Do you both like Federer to reach the final at +600. Looks like a great line to me but need insight.

Do you both like Federer to reach the final at +600. Looks like a great line to me but need insight.

Actually, he has been suffering injuries. Forget it.

Betting against both Federer and Djokovic to lose next match.

On Mannarino at +3300 and Marcus Willis at +2500, parlayed em aswell at +88300.

Unibet has De Bruyne over 1.5 shot on goal at 1.75 vs Wales which I think is great. Belgium will be pressuring and having a lot of ball, and De Bruyne takes freekicks and had five attempts on target vs Hungary. Playing it with 4/5 units.

Hit with ease. Any others you got bro?

i wouldn't tail me on baseball man i just read breakdowns and bet based on 2nd hand information. i don't have a good understanding of the sport. i did hit the orioles last night though after the rangers game.

i got wind that vegas dave was backing texas for the world series so slammed about £230 on them at 14/1. they're now 8/1 and looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back