Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - June 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yankees -1.5

Edit didn't know Beltran got hurt. Dont tail

Last edited:
think i'm going to play portugal to qualify tomorrow. not crazy about the price though. anyone playing poland?

Adding Astros -1.5
Dodgers
Padres

Anyone feeling like Poland might beat Portugal tomorrow?

think i'm going to play portugal to qualify tomorrow. not crazy about the price though. anyone playing poland?

Im thinking of a low bet on DnB Poland, I would not be suprised if they play a defesivly tight and win 1-0 game.

That might me the play, or a Ronaldo to score, I think he will get a few chances and he needs to deliver in order for them to go through.

the BoSox STINK.

I am on the CWS for some reason tonight. Need Big Game James to come through for me

the BoSox STINK.

I am on the CWS for some reason tonight. Need Big Game James to come through for me
There's chatter about the opposing pitcher pitching through an injury if that makes you feel better about your CWS bet

Im thinking of a low bet on DnB Poland, I would not be suprised if they play a defesivly tight and win 1-0 game.

That might me the play, or a Ronaldo to score, I think he will get a few chances and he needs to deliver in order for them to go through.

i feel like this match will be a draw. Portugal are gonna win on penalties.

adding Cardinals -1.5 since the Houston bet won

i need the cardinals to close out a really nice parlay but theyre getting shut out

Yanks are favored tomorrow with Pineda on the mound -- not sure why.

Yanks are favored tomorrow with Pineda on the mound -- not sure why.
Pineda is prob the best pitcher the Yankees have. with that being said, Rangers are just hard to go against

I played Italy to qualify with 2/5U at 2.5 as well as a four triples Round Robin style with 1/5U per triple.

Belgium over 1.5 goals
Poland over 0.5 goals
Italy over 0.5 goals
France over 1.5 goals

Total winning will be 20 U if all hit, 4-5 per each triple.

I just counted that Im 44U this euro championship, so I've been doing something right. Half of that is thanks to Iceland and Italy though...

not liking any baseball plays today. maybe the white sox?

late money coming in on poland though makes a play on portugal worthwhile.

I'm on Texas this afternoon. Pineda has been decent lately, but that Texas lineup is far superior to the yanks depleted lineup.

Some underdog money to kick off the day would be nice.

Edit: not as depleted as I thought, no beltran doesn't help though

Last edited:
Had a few amazing days betting the Dota 2 International qualifiers (up 68u this month due to that and tailing @mmaformoney on the Euros despite being on Rhodos with my gf for a week) so now I'm full yolo.

3u Poland to advance @~2.5
2u Poland ML @3.8
1u Poland 1-0 @~8.0
1u Poland 2-0 @~20.0
1u Poland 2-1 @~17.0

Not tail-worthy in the slightest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member