Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
bagel ;)

(fitting for me, ha!)

and yea i was including the -2.5 in that plus the live bet after first set

i also did 25 bux bautista +440 live, so good day today :)

Gotcha, lol you know I've never had a bagel with lox? I hear it's great but only had the bagel part (onion or everything drenched in butter. mmmm so fucking good). I'm getting hungry. congrats on both livebets bud.

Gotcha, lol you know I've never had a bagel with lox? I hear it's great but only had the bagel part (onion or everything drenched in butter. mmmm so fucking good). I'm getting hungry. congrats on both livebets bud.

thx, i had 110 for 270 on ferrer last night, he had match point at 4-5 and lost, so this was nice pick-me-up

i get a little stupid on live tennis. i treat it like mma too much.. in mma, you lose momentum and you're screwed.. so many chances to get your groove back in tennis, it f's w/my head

re: lox

if you have a good jewish deli near you, just get some lox (i prefer lox to nova), just get 2 oz or so, or just tell them "enough for a sandwich" -- it'll change your life! lol.

Any 'Rasslemania leans yet?

5Dimes have Roman Reigns -750 and Sasha Banks -400 but at eurobook Coral they are -500 and -200 for a -125 parlay. Have no idea about Sasha Banks, though, know JB has been repping Reigns since the lines first went up.

Any 'Rasslemania leans yet?

5Dimes have Roman Reigns -750 and Sasha Banks -400 but at eurobook Coral they are -500 and -200 for a -125 parlay. Have no idea about Sasha Banks, though, know JB has been repping Reigns since the lines first went up.

I'm really trepidatious about betting on 'Mania because the fans aren't having Reigns one bit, so wouldn't be surprised if the WWE gave him a loss or put in a weird twist. At this stage a Reigns win will likely see him booed out the stadium, which isn't a good look when he's supposed to be a good guy. However, Vince McMahon is ridiculously headstrong when he has a posterboy in mind, so JB could well be right in his prediction but I don't see value in his odds at all.

I think Sasha is pretty safe though, fans have been chanting for her since she got the call-up and she's now finally getting the push she deserves.

However, I think the safest bet, as I think has been mentioned before, is to try and catch any drastic line movement as it gets closer to the event.

EDIT: Just an after-thought, the last RAW before Mania tonight so how that plays out could give a better idea of what may happen on the big day.

Taking Nuggets ML -130 for 1.3u

2-2-1 on those 5, and one of the losses was the damned murray match. f'ing sucks so much of us lost on him. he was a whiny brat the whole f'ing match. sorry, guys. if it's any consolation, i lost an additional $300 on murray live betting. just throwing away miami's profits grrrrrrrrrrrr

gasquet's my guy in the early match tuesday. couple units +120.

i'm lookin at a few other dogs, tho. kuznetsov +3, bautista +4, and maybe even pouille +4 or thiem +5. prolly 1u on all of those. (altho i'm gonna do the O20 on thiem's instead of +5)

nice_hit.png

nice hit after getting killed on andy murray earlier. thought the clippers should have been shorter odds.

lebron not playing tonight - rockets worth a stab at dog odds?

I'm on France -1.5 only because I got busy and missed the ML. Not mad though, but i would have preferred the ml

lebron not playing tonight - rockets worth a stab at dog odds?
Not sure honestly. Lebron is the engine that drives Cleveland but the Cavs are talented enough to beat the mediocre-at-best Rockets team at home. With that being said, the Cavs look like a chicken w it's head cut off without Lebron. I also wonder if The whole incident w Kyries GF cheating on him is creating a distraction for him. Tough game to pick, probably better left to live bet

Not sure honestly. Lebron is the engine that drives Cleveland but the Cavs are talented enough to beat the mediocre-at-best Rockets team at home. With that being said, the Cavs look like a chicken w it's head cut off without Lebron. I also wonder if The whole incident w Kyries GF cheating on him is creating a distraction for him. Tough game to pick, probably better left to live bet

You looking at any other games tonight?

@EzFlyer you see any value in Dimitrov against Monfils? He seemed to be hitting the ball very well yesterday but then again I've heard Monfils really upped his game this year compared to years past.

You looking at any other games tonight?
I think I like Detroit +3.5 but my confidence is a bit shaken w the NBA recently. I've had much more success live betting than picking pre game (as lame as that sounds).. My reasoning for the Pistons is: they're fighting for 8th place while Thunder have third place in the west locked up. Thunder won a big game last night in Toronto (very tough place to play) so they could have a let down on a quick turn around. Also, one of the strengths of the Thunder is their ability to offensive rebound. Drummond, the center for the Pistons, is probably the best rebounder in the league so he can hinder the Thunders ability to get as many second chances as they're normally accustomed to getting. With all that being said, one thing Westbrook is amazing at is padding his stats. I'm pretty certain he has that "most triple doubles in a calendar month" record in his sights (he's currently tied with MJ) and the Thunder are just so deadly when he limits his (bad) shots and distributes the ball more. It's no surprise this has been (by far) the best month of basketball the Thunder have played this season. Torn on this game but it's definitely an intriguing match up

@EzFlyer you see any value in Dimitrov against Monfils? He seemed to be hitting the ball very well yesterday but then again I've heard Monfils really upped his game this year compared to years past.

yea, i do, but i am getting smashed lately. :( but yea, i have just over 1u dimitrov ML, since you asked. added it after gasquet blew it.

full disclosure: added a bunch on bautista and thiem, too. (the o20 on thiem and bautista +4, but some on both ml's, too)

not like me to chase, but yea. did it.

thiem should've won first set here, man. fuckkkkkkkkk.

I think I like Detroit +3.5 but my confidence is a bit shaken w the NBA recently. I've had much more success live betting than picking pre game (as lame as that sounds).. My reasoning for the Pistons is: they're fighting for 8th place while Thunder have third place in the west locked up. Thunder won a big game last night in Toronto (very tough place to play) so they could have a let down on a quick turn around. Also, one of the strengths of the Thunder is their ability to offensive rebound. Drummond, the center for the Pistons, is probably the best rebounder in the league so he can hinder the Thunders ability to get as many second chances as they're normally accustomed to getting. With all that being said, one thing Westbrook is amazing at is padding his stats. I'm pretty certain he has that "most triple doubles in a calendar month" record in his sights (he's currently tied with MJ) and the Thunder are just so deadly when he limits his (bad) shots and distributes the ball more. It's no surprise this has been (by far) the best month of basketball the Thunder have played this season. Torn on this game but it's definitely an intriguing match up

man something fucking weird has happened to the odds, oklahoma now underdogs. westbrook or durant injured?

confirmed durant and ibaka sitting out tonight. maybe worth a play on the pistons.

Appreciate it guys got in on Detroit before the big spread change, that's really weird. edit: makes sense now

Not looking great for Thiem, EZ, but been switching back and forth from the match and I like this kid's game. Seems like he's got a bright future ahead of him.

Appreciate it guys got in on Detroit before the big spread change, that's really weird.

Not looking great for Thiem, EZ, but been switching back and forth from the match and I like this kid's game. Seems like he's got a bright future ahead of him.

he's awesome. this is going to be one of the more frustrating losses unless he breaks djoker next game (which he obviously has to do). i have so much on o20. and i was right, i think, just got robbed. maybe i'm convincing myself unjustly but he was in like every djoker service game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back