Added

Sam Burns @15.00 5u e/w paying 3 places LOST
Patrick Reed @2.00 20u to win LOST

Previous
Charl Schwartzel @31.00 2.5u e/w paying 5 places LOST
Henrick Stenson @21.00 3u e/w paying 8 places LOST
Adam Hadwin @34.00 3u e/w paying 7 places LOST
Like Donald @176.00 2u e/w paying 7 places LOST

Horrible event, I can't even explain how awful every single one of them played on the last day when it mattered.

-76u (30u of those were possibly and unnecessarily forced, but damn I never saw day 4 going this way)

YTD
+197.65u

After last weeks disaster, we're back and at the Arnold Palmer invitational...

3 bets I made this morning as it was kicking off

Jason Day @15.00 2.5u e/w paying 6 places (just realised I got my stakes the wrong way round with Day and Noren but I'm going to let it ride)
Alex Noren @36.00 5u e/w paying 6 places
Hideki Matsuyama @23.00 5u e/w paying 5 places

A course that will favour these players strengths, and Jason's Days form is of particular interest this season, had Tiger not been in such great form last week we'd have seen him at the head of the market for sure, probabl around 8/1 so I think this is great value.
Noren has been playing consistently well on his first season on the PGA and Matsuyama has the game to win and is only available at such generous odds because of his recent inactivity.

gl.

edit* Looks as though my Hideki bet never got placed, I am going to pass on him now after round 1.

Last edited:
I have an NBA play that i potentially really like but I'm not sure how many units i'm willing to risk. I ended up passing on the Lakers last night (that's why I didnt post). I couldn't see why a struggling Warriors team was laying so many points while missing three of their best players against a surging Lakers team but alas, the books knew best. Glad I passed. I was also looking at a Julius Randle prop but passed on that too but it covered IIRC (i think the bet was o29.5 points and rebounds at like -135; i passed because of the heavy juice)

i havent bet it yet, but the play is Portland -5 (it's -5.5 now but I think itll come back down. I like -5.5 also). I think the Blazers are a bit of an underrated team, which is saying a lot because most people think of them w high regard. They're trending towards an 'elite team' with their recent success. If Larry Nance doesn't play tonight, I don't see how the Cavs can slow them down (even with Nance, it's going to be a tall task) on the inside and obviously their guard combo is as lethal as you can get in the NBA. Quietly, the Blazers are playing spectacular defense and the Cavaliers have had trouble with teams that are good defensively. This spells disaster for the Cavs tonight. I also have a theory that LBJ is more concerned with his statistics this season than he is winning with this Cavs team.

If I dont post prior to the game, I'm on the Blazers at -5/-5.5 for 3u. Maybe 2u if Nance is playing.

I'm rooting for Toronto to win the east now that the LB gods gave me a +135 ml and a +4.5 spread when they were down in the first half to win 10u respectively. Thanks for the tips guys.

I have an NBA play that i potentially really like but I'm not sure how many units i'm willing to risk. I ended up passing on the Lakers last night (that's why I didnt post). I couldn't see why a struggling Warriors team was laying so many points while missing three of their best players against a surging Lakers team but alas, the books knew best. Glad I passed. I was also looking at a Julius Randle prop but passed on that too but it covered IIRC (i think the bet was o29.5 points and rebounds at like -135; i passed because of the heavy juice)

i havent bet it yet, but the play is Portland -5 (it's -5.5 now but I think itll come back down. I like -5.5 also). I think the Blazers are a bit of an underrated team, which is saying a lot because most people think of them w high regard. They're trending towards an 'elite team' with their recent success. If Larry Nance doesn't play tonight, I don't see how the Cavs can slow them down (even with Nance, it's going to be a tall task) on the inside and obviously their guard combo is as lethal as you can get in the NBA. Quietly, the Blazers are playing spectacular defense and the Cavaliers have had trouble with teams that are good defensively. This spells disaster for the Cavs tonight. I also have a theory that LBJ is more concerned with his statistics this season than he is winning with this Cavs team.

If I dont post prior to the game, I'm on the Blazers at -5/-5.5 for 3u. Maybe 2u if Nance is playing.

Took Blazers -5.5 and the over 220.5.

Jeff Green is playing centre for Cavs and guarding Nurkic. Either Cavs in foul trouble or lots of good looks outside for Portland.

Might be a dumb idea and is for sure 100% speculation but, any value on Mavs today? Toronto on 3 back to back games. This seems like a great spot to rest players for okc on Sunday. Albeit even Toronto second and third string should murder Dallas. Idk probably wishful thinking.

boooooom

I'm gonna freaking lose my mind at these refs in the Marshall/Wichita St game. My biggest bet of the tourney and the refs just insisting on screwing Marshall over. So pissed right now.

Thundering HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!!!!

Huge, HUGE, HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE win for me on Marshall. Best NCAA hit ever I think.

Not amazing BR management maybe, but sometimes you see a line that is just way way off and decide to go a bit YOLO.

Marshall +12 at -110-----7.35u to win 7u.
Marshall ML at +635------1.5u to win 9.53u

OMG +16.53u on one freaking basketball game. I freaking KNEW Marshall would be right there in this game, and would have a damn good chance to win it. So pumped right now.

How's your brackets doing, guys?

I'm in 3rd place in our pool. 22 correct.

Last edited:
Once again, TOR makes me some nice change live betting. I had to pay juice (-195) when they were down 7, but they're a solid effing team

How's your brackets doing, guys?

I'm in 3rd place in our pool. 22 correct.

First time ever, #1 seed loses first round. Amazing.

I did 4 brackets. 1 is done because I had UVA winning it all. The other 3 are in good shape.

Once again, TOR makes me some nice change live betting. I had to pay juice (-195) when they were down 7, but they're a solid effing team

I'm liking my future on them to win the East at +380. Not sure what it's at now, but I think they've played consistently enough to at least make them co-favorites to get to the finals.

Umbc.., I was one point away on hitting +9800

They held the ball for their last possession

I had their point spread entering the game then I tried to middle on va

Ended up breaking even

Man what an upset. I used to live 6 minutes from umbc

Lakers -3 for 1.5u
Loss. Idk why I didn’t notice but this was the fourth game in 6 nights for the lakers. That’s usually a bad proposition. I didn’t watch the Laker game but looking st the box score, they def could have been on tired legs. Sorry to anyone who tailed, I should have seen that

I'm liking my future on them to win the East at +380. Not sure what it's at now, but I think they've played consistently enough to at least make them co-favorites to get to the finals.
From the East? I wouldn’t write off the Cavs, getting Love back will be huge and the team will only get better as the playoffs approach

From the East? I wouldn’t write off the Cavs, getting Love back will be huge and the team will only get better as the playoffs approach

Definitely not writing them off, I guess I'd make them co-favorites with Toronto as of now, with Boston the only other team I'd give a reasonable chance of winning the East. I just checked, Toronto is +198 right now, I have them at +380. I'm happy letting that ride. They have the lowest "ceiling" of these 3 teams imo, but also the highest floor. They have a terrific bench, and (as of now) are injury free. Cavs still have issues and are integrating new guys in. If they figure it all out, they are the faves for sure. But that's a big "if". Boston is relying on rookies who could be hitting that rookie wall about now. They do have a great closer in Kyrie and some really underrated guys though.

Definitely not saying I think Toronto is the clear favorite, but +380 is great value as of now imo.

Back