Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March, 2018

Oh Michigan, you ruined what wouldve been a 2.5 unit win to end the day. Betting on Houston and hedging with Michigan all throughout the game while watching Thor ragnarok in 3D, like a true degenerate

With a few seconds left dimes had you at +1694. I had to make a quick decision. Hedge my last Houston play or freeroll $250 on +1694. I chose greed and Michigan hits a three pointer with one second left to win by a point

I won 7 dollars today.

What a ride it’s been between ufc and March madness. Thousands of dollars slipped right through my fingers.

Oh Michigan, you ruined what wouldve been a 2.5 unit win to end the day. Betting on Houston and hedging with Michigan all throughout the game while watching Thor ragnarok in 3D, like a true degenerate

With a few seconds left dimes had you at +1694. I had to make a quick decision. Hedge my last Houston play or freeroll $250 on +1694. I chose greed and Michigan hits a three pointer with one second left to win by a point

I won 7 dollars today.

What a ride it’s been between ufc and March madness. Thousands of dollars slipped right through my fingers.

I had Houston on a live bet -1.5. Lucky for me, it was a small bet. I guess the silver lining is that in one of my remaining 3 brackets that I'm alive in I have Michigan reaching the final game. So it keeps that alive for now.

Today I have 2 big plays.

Purdue/Butler u144 for 3u.
And I'm riding the Marshall Thundering Herd train again.
Marshall +12.5 for 3.5u
Marshall ML +690 for 1u

Let's get it!

Football - Soccer.

Taking Wigan to beat a struggling Southampton in the FA Cup Quarter Final @ 4.33 (+333.33). Represents good value, Wigan at home, Southampton in the bottom 3 in the league, only just appointed Mark Hughes, who many think is a bad choice as a replacement manager following Pellegrino. Wigan managed to put out Man City in the previous round and will be looking to continue this fantastic run.

Also taken Wigan to win 1-0 @ 11.00 (+1000.00) and Will Grigg to score first @ 7.00 (+600.00)

Football - Soccer.

Taking Wigan to beat a struggling Southampton in the FA Cup Quarter Final @ 4.33 (+333.33). Represents good value, Wigan at home, Southampton in the bottom 3 in the league, only just appointed Mark Hughes, who many think is a bad choice as a replacement manager following Pellegrino. Wigan managed to put out Man City in the previous round and will be looking to continue this fantastic run.

Also taken Wigan to win 1-0 @ 11.00 (+1000.00) and Will Grigg to score first @ 7.00 (+600.00)

Degen tail on Wigan for .5u. I don't follow this stuff at all, but I'm up and it's on TV and I'm a sucker for odds over +300 LOL.

Let's go!

Degen tail on Wigan for .5u. I don't follow this stuff at all, but I'm up and it's on TV and I'm a sucker for odds over +300 LOL.

Let's go!

Glad to hear it, I love a bet for action anything +300 too haha!

Hope it's a good start to the day!

Damn, Wigan finally concede, going to need a quick reply from Wigan, not sure I can see it happening unfortunately.

Only other play today Yoann Huget to score a try for Toulouse vs Montpellier (Rugby) @ 2.80.

Wigan now making changes desperately looking to equalise, Southampton look a lot more dangerous now and bringing on Redmond who's pace will trouble Wigan, I've put some on Southampton to score the 2nd goal @ 2.63, could live to regret it but it looks likely.... we'll see.

So glad i passed on Gabbiadini scoring anytime, he's at an all time low on confidence. So many bottom half Premier lg sides are only a decent striker away from being a top 10 side. Southampton have missed Charlie Austin massively.

Lower Lg sides tend to gas out against Prem sides after the 60th min mark & start making silly mistakes. Wigan, Rochdale & Bristol City had really good cup runs this season & have been the exception to the rule. Fair play to them

I've a Southampton-Atletico Madrid double today at +300

Atleti at positive odds against any Spanish club not named Barca is a must play since Diego Costa arrived in January, to partner with Griezmann up top.

Wigan now making changes desperately looking to equalise, Southampton look a lot more dangerous now and bringing on Redmond who's pace will trouble Wigan, I've put some on Southampton to score the 2nd goal @ 2.63, could live to regret it but it looks likely.... we'll see.

Hey you cashed that one at least!

Beautiful counter and Southampton get the 2nd goal, recaptures my Wigan losses nearly.

Feeling good about the Rugby play soon too.

So glad i passed on Gabbiadini scoring anytime, he's at an all time low on confidence. So many bottom half Premier lg sides are only a decent striker away from being a top 10 side. Southampton have missed Charlie Austin massively.

Lower Lg sides tend to gas out against Prem sides after the 60th min mark & start making silly mistakes. Wigan, Rochdale & Bristol City had really good cup runs this season & have been the exception to the rule. Fair play to them

Atleti at positive odds against any Spanish club not named Barca is a must play since Diego Costa arrived in January, to partner with Griezmann up top.

Yeah Gabbiadini is in incredibly poor form, missing Austin badly. Southampton came out in the 2nd half looking a lot better and up for it, interesting to see how Hughes does from here.

Villareal vs Atleti screams pass to me, but good luck!

Might double Bayern up with Atleti as well. Leipzig had a tough game on Thursday & are playing on 3 days rest.

Waiting to see Bayern's line-up though. They're already 17pts ahead of the field with a game in hand so may field a 2nd team.

Yeah Gabbiadini is in incredibly poor form, missing Austin badly. Southampton came out in the 2nd half looking a lot better and up for it, interesting to see how Hughes does from here.
Hughes had decent backing from Coates at Stoke. He never recovered from losing Arnautovic to West Ham though. Berahino was a terrible buy.

Southampton have an ok defence & quite a decent midfield but their strikers couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo. Same situation Hughes couldn't dig himself out of at Stoke. Strange signing by Southampton when Marco Silva was available.

Hughes had decent backing from Coates at Stoke. He never recovered from losing Arnautovic to West Ham though. Berahino was a terrible buy.

Southampton have an ok defence & quite a decent midfield but their strikers couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo. Same situation Hughes couldn't dig himself out of at Stoke. Strange signing by Southampton when Marco Silva was available.

Yeah I didn't expect Hughes at all, seemed very underwhelming but I guess time will tell.

Yeah I didn't expect Hughes at all, seemed very underwhelming but I guess time will tell.
There's a real big shortage of decent strikers in football at the moment.

Why City, Spurs & Pool are doing so well. They have wingers who score goals for fun!

Villareal vs Atleti screams pass to me, but good luck!
Atleti made me sweat bullets too often earlier on in the season so i passed on their ML's for a while. Was better value betting the unders in their gm's in first half of season but the bookies soon clicked on & even made their u odds unbettable. Got better value sweating on Burnley who mostly scored after 75mins, when less fitter sides would succumb to them. Burnley u3 was the best parlay partner in Prem betting for the 1st half of the season.

Since Costa returned to Atleti they've been wrecking sides.

I play the u144 for Purdue/Butler, and both teams cannot miss from 3 point range. Ugh.

Willian or Iheanacho to score first +750

Willian scores between 21-45 min +2000

Back