Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - May 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
One underdog won, but wouldn't call it a "trap". Key is to always follow the lines that are HEAVILY moving, and all but the one underdog that won did.

Wanted to shout it out in here but I was on the road during a rainstorm while placing bets during shifts. Sorry guys, but couldn't risk death to help :D
so selfish...

2zyjrx5.png

Good weekend :)

C'mon fellas simmer down. I lost my big play and I'm always the first to admit when I lose a play. Nobody and I mean NOBODY wins all their bets and I know that the Barry "blue birds" love to come out of the woods after I lose, but as long as I hit at a 58-60% clip, I'm golden. When Man.U was up 1-0 early I could have easily hedged but as a pro capper, I don't sacrifice +EV situations and I capped the game for Man U. They came close to 2-0 and sealing the game but in the end the ball bounced the wrong way. Sh!t happens and I know I will lose many bets, but win more than I lose in the long term.

Now as I reiterate about value... People forget I took Miami down 2-3 to the Hornets. I proclaimed that this is a banger bet on sherdog and offered it as a free pick for absolutely no cost. No mention or credit given after they beat the Hornets today. That's because the BG1 detractors have selective memories. I said there was astronomical value with Miami at + value series bet and I was right because NBA is my bread and butter where I make a good chunk of moolah.

And I'll even take it one step further. I'll lay anyone on Sherdog brave enough 2-1 odds that they can't return a higher ROI in 1 month than yours truly. Call it the "Barry challenge" if you will. 1 play a day for 30 days. Whomever has the greater ROI at the end of 30 days is deemed the winner!

Stipulations of the challenge:

- Odds must be in the range of +150 to -150 no higher nor lower
- 1 pick per day (NHL/NBA/MLB/SOCCER/TENNIS)
- Spread/ML/Totals ( no props, futures or exotics etc..)
- Pick must be made no later than 1 hr before start of event and posted in the betting thread

There are a very select few sherdoggers who've stuck with me since I first began posting years ago. They've watched me go from an erratic newbie gambler throwing away thousands until I changed it around. Quite simply, I put my money where my mouth is and back up everything I say with my actions. I can do that because I know my results speak for itself! Sorry for the humble brag but it's true. Not cockiness but 100% pure genuine unwavering confidence.

Again, I don't want to go off on a tangent but it's insane how many naysayers there are. You would think I'd get a little more respect considering I make my living sports betting and providing a very successful tipster service. Crikey!

- Barry

just a few leans for monday madrid -- querrey as a dog and ferrer 2-0.. both small.. but medium on pospisil +1.5 sets & ML

C'mon fellas simmer down. I lost my big play and I'm always the first to admit when I lose a play. Nobody and I mean NOBODY wins all their bets and I know that the Barry "blue birds" love to come out of the woods after I lose, but as long as I hit at a 58-60% clip, I'm golden. When Man.U was up 1-0 early I could have easily hedged but as a pro capper, I don't sacrifice +EV situations and I capped the game for Man U. They came close to 2-0 and sealing the game but in the end the ball bounced the wrong way. Sh!t happens and I know I will lose many bets, but win more than I lose in the long term.

Now as I reiterate about value... People forget I took Miami down 2-3 to the Hornets. I proclaimed that this is a banger bet on sherdog and offered it as a free pick for absolutely no cost. No mention or credit given after they beat the Hornets today. That's because the BG1 detractors have selective memories. I said there was astronomical value with Miami at + value series bet and I was right because NBA is my bread and butter where I make a good chunk of moolah.

And I'll even take it one step further. I'll lay anyone on Sherdog brave enough 2-1 odds that they can't return a higher ROI in 1 month than yours truly. Call it the "Barry challenge" if you will. 1 play a day for 30 days. Whomever has the greater ROI at the end of 30 days is deemed the winner!

- Pick must be made no later than 1 hr before start of event and posted in the betting thread

There are a very select few sherdoggers who've stuck with me since I first began posting years ago. They've watched me go from an erratic newbie gambler throwing away thousands until I changed it around. Quite simply, I put my money where my mouth is and back up everything I say with my actions. I can do that because I know my results speak for itself! Sorry for the humble brag but it's true. Not cockiness but 100% pure genuine unwavering confidence.

Again, I don't want to go off on a tangent but it's insane how many naysayers there are. You would think I'd get a little more respect considering I make my living sports betting and providing a very successful tipster service. Crikey!

- Barry

As a supposed pro tout you've called Ronda vs Holly at -1200 a lock and recommended laying that juice. You did the same with Cain vs Werdum at -500 and Conor vs Nate at -450. At the very least have you considered not making MMA picks? You claim all this great ROI and that you find value yet of the picks you post here for MMA, you suck. You can claim you do well with the picks you don't post here but how the hell would we ever be able to verify that? I just gave 3 examples within the last year of HUGE favorites you allegedly told your subscribers to bet that lost. If you are a pro as you claim, you then understand how many bets you'd have to get right to make up the losses on Ronda alone for someone who took your advice.

Assuming one of your subscribers has a $100 unit size and bet $1200 to win $100 on Ronda vs Holly like you recommended, you'd have to hit 10 bets in a row of +120 underdogs JUST FOR THAT SUBSCRIBER TO BREAK EVEN.

I will admit, in a very small sample size you have won more NBA picks here than you've lost for sure. Maybe you are a good NBA capper. But you straight up SUCK at MMA (and the first big soccer bet I see you post didn't hit either).

Finally, saying you "do this for a living" means nothing to anyone here. Why would anyone care that you claim that. You won't post what your service is, and you sporadically post picks (and again, the MMA ones are awful and then when you lose you post pathetic whining about robberies etc. and most of the time you are complaining with no justification).

- Barry
ill take you up on your offer if you promise to never post again if you lose. deal?

- Barry
Until you start posting all your picks noone here is gonna believe that you bet for a living. From what you been posting it just doesn't add up. The sad part is that you could probably be a legit contributor to this section but you are to busy trolling.

As a supposed pro tout you've called Ronda vs Holly at -1200 a lock and recommended laying that juice. You did the same with Cain vs Werdum at -500 and Conor vs Nate at -450. At the very least have you considered not making MMA picks? You claim all this great ROI and that you find value yet of the picks you post here for MMA, you suck. You can claim you do well with the picks you don't post here but how the hell would we ever be able to verify that? I just gave 3 examples within the last year of HUGE favorites you allegedly told your subscribers to bet that lost. If you are a pro as you claim, you then understand how many bets you'd have to get right to make up the losses on Ronda alone for someone who took your advice.

Assuming one of your subscribers has a $100 unit size and bet $1200 to win $100 on Ronda vs Holly like you recommended, you'd have to hit 10 bets in a row of +120 underdogs JUST FOR THAT SUBSCRIBER TO BREAK EVEN.

I will admit, in a very small sample size you have won more NBA picks here than you've lost for sure. Maybe you are a good NBA capper. But you straight up SUCK at MMA (and the first big soccer bet I see you post didn't hit either).

Finally, saying you "do this for a living" means nothing to anyone here. Why would anyone care that you claim that. You won't post what your service is, and you sporadically post picks (and again, the MMA ones are awful and then when you lose you post pathetic whining about robberies etc. and most of the time you are complaining with no justification).

It's amazing you keep getting trolled by barry, lol

I don't think I've ever seen Barry post a betting slip or any other kind of evidence he is successful

It's amazing you keep getting trolled by barry, lol

Well it's eyes wide open LOL. I'll keep trying and see what happens. Plus we've had a couple people jump in and actually contemplate taking Barry's advice. At least if they see these posts maybe they will realize what's actually up.

Just a bit of fyi for WWE betting in the future. There are two lines you can bet for each match: initial judgement and end of broadcast. My parlay was busted because of this initial judgement thing. Wrestling zaniness had my guy "lose" by DQ then the match was restarted and he ended up winning. Pretty lame but I only had a tiny $7 parlay-bet going because I couldn't wait around to watch for movement. On the flip side, the opponent who "won" was like a 10:1 so, yeah, it could be lucrative if you have an appetite for guessing on this crazy, scripted stuff. I do not lol.

Word to the wise for anyone else with possible future confusion.

I didn't see the lines move much so just hit a two team parlay that won but only small profit

Well it's eyes wide open LOL. I'll keep trying and see what happens. Plus we've had a couple people jump in and actually contemplate taking Barry's advice. At least if they see these posts maybe they will realize what's actually up.

If people blindly tail someone and they don't know anything about that person, they deserve to lose

Just a bit of fyi for WWE betting in the future. There are two lines you can bet for each match: initial judgement and end of broadcast. My parlay was busted because of this initial judgement thing. Wrestling zaniness had my guy "lose" by DQ then the match was restarted and he ended up winning. Pretty lame but I only had a tiny $7 parlay-bet going because I couldn't wait around to watch for movement. On the flip side, the opponent who "won" was like a 10:1 so, yeah, it could be lucrative if you have an appetite for guessing on this crazy, scripted stuff. I do not lol.

Word to the wise for anyone else with possible future confusion.
Yeah I would suggest ALWAYS betting end of broadcast

I didn't see the lines move much so just hit a two team parlay that won but only small profit
I know Euro books are slow to update, which has helped a lot of ppl out when I can call out the movement. Since they moved an hour before the event, wouldn't be surprised if Euro bookies never updated

- Barry
So much gold

lmfao @ the barry challenge

I know Euro books are slow to update, which has helped a lot of ppl out when I can call out the movement. Since they moved an hour before the event, wouldn't be surprised if Euro bookies never updated
Seems pointless to bet WWE on unibet tho if your not betting very small. They banned me from WWE betting and limited me to 10$ on bets over 2.00 on everything else :/

Seems pointless to bet WWE on unibet tho if your not betting very small. They banned me from WWE betting and limited me to 10$ on bets over 2.00 on everything else :/
What about parlays? They limit you on those?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back