Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - May 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously barry is a troll and maybe someone's alt account here, but it's starting to get ott, if he gets any worse maybe we should get a mod involved as a lot of very unexperienced gamblers look at these threads and potentially could lose money as a result of reading his reckless claims

If people blindly tail someone and they don't know anything about that person, they deserve to lose

Probably true but there are newbies who maybe jump in here and no squat about betting but maybe want to try it out or something. Barry and his generally crappy capping actively tries to lure them to tail him. I don't know what his motivation is unless he actually does have a paid tout service but just read his posts. He seeks out naive bettors.

Kinda like the housing bubble. Just because all those people took out loans they had no business applying for doesn't mean there wasn't lenders acting shady and pushing those clueless dopes into those loans.

@barrygood1 where you at? i want in on the Barry challenge. i dont want your money, just for you to never post here anymore if i win

lol, hit tottenham to win the league at 18/1, £15 returns £285. weirder shit has happened.

Sham,

Few minutes from your Leicester bet wining !

I hate to be Captain Hindsight but whenever a team blows it's opponent out, they almost always shit the bed in the next game. I wish I had posted ITT to bet on the Thunder but I was too focused watching. Maybe we should look at Blazers +10 tomorrow

I hate to be Captain Hindsight but whenever a team blows it's opponent out, they almost always shit the bed in the next game. I wish I had posted ITT to bet on the Thunder but I was too focused watching. Maybe we should look at Blazers +10 tomorrow
check @sportsinsights on twitter. They've tracked this exact theory

check @sportsinsights on twitter. They've tracked this exact theory
all im seeing is soccer stuff on the twitter but i believe it. it should have been a bit telling that game 2's line was exactly the same as game 1's even though the Thunder got their asses handed to them. FWIW i think im gonna be on the Thunder in game 3

1u anderson +4 +105

1u tomic +4.5 +105

1.1u thiem-delpo O22.0 -110

0.5u nadal-kuznetsov O19.0 +100

1.1u dimitrov -2 -110

2u gasquet ML -120

1.2u kohl ML -120

can't help it, i like a lot of plays.

a couple that are debatable due to clay etc, but c'mon, 4 games for anderson? i'm aware he's been out most of 2016 and it's clay, monfils playing well.. but c'monnnn. 4 games? in fact anderson's covered 4 games all 3 times they've played previously... dimi & kohl feel like they should be bigger favorites but yea clay, keeping it reasonable.

gasquet's my favorite play, obviously. i bet verdasco all the time, but gasquet's so much more reliable right now.

Sham,

Few minutes from your Leicester bet wining !

Sweet! Won £833 but gave half of it back over the last week or so live betting bloody snooker! I always say i am not betting on snooker anymore but it always sucks me in!

Sweet! Won £833 but gave half of it back over the last week or so live betting bloody snooker! I always say i am not betting on snooker anymore but it always sucks me in!

I saw that guy that won the world snooker championships, plus he was a Leicester fan. Good day for him lol

I saw that guy that won the world snooker championships, plus he was a Leicester fan. Good day for him lol

He literally won it 10 mins after Leicester won the title!

For people who don't know the greatest sporting upset in history happened y'day. Leicester City won the English football Premier League. At the start of the season they were 5000/1. If only i had the foresight to put 1k on that!

He literally won it 10 mins after Leicester won the title!

For people who don't know the greatest sporting upset in history happened y'day. Leicester City won the English football Premier League. At the start of the season they were 5000/1. If only i had the foresight to put 1k on that!
RIP UK bookies.

I read in the Independent Newspaper that UK bookies are paying out £25 million in Leicester bets, the biggest single pay out being £100,000 ( £20 stake)

the entire value of Leicesters squad is £54 million, to put it into a bit of perspective.

The small print at the bottom of the article says that the bookies are just happy that at least they got most of the losses back after super $harp Barry placed a huge bet on Man United to beat Leicester last weekend. ;-)

goddamn variance, eh Barry?

- Dragons Roar

Anyone on CL today?

I have to say +1 ATM at 1.8 is pretty damn tempting.

But Bayern are going to have 70+% possession and it's in Munich where they haven't lost in the CL in forever...

Tough call.

Last edited:
I'm taking the Heat to win the series against the Raptors. I'll add to my bet if they happen to lose game 1 and 2. The Raptors are a good team but they rely on getting points from the free throw line a little too much for my liking in a series. DeRozan and Lowry are very inconsistent and it'll only get tougher with Whiteside guarding the middle, forcing both of them to take a higher percentage of jump shots instead of lay ups. At the end of the day, I believe the Heat are a more well rounded, better coached, veteran team, that can cause match up problems. Taking them as underdogs is a no brainer. I also dont put too much stock into their series w Charlotte as the Hornets were a very tough match up in the first round

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back