Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - May 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice pay day, already threw the profits into tomorrow night.

Still alive boys. thanks to Klay he kept GS in it when nobody else was stepping up. that dude was insane. Steph finally got into the action in the second half, especially late. Will probably hedge some of my series bet with GS as favorites in Game 7 but feel like we got past the biggest hurdle tonight.

Haven't seen you around in a minute. How you been?
Pretty great BT, just busy with work, not enough time to post , I read here and there tho, trying to make more time now.

How's the game been for you ?

Great game
My GSW Season bet still lives
I think they'll close it out on Monday, unless they pull a choke job, which Isnt very likely but the Thunder have surprised us this post season big time, they might have 1 more big game in em.

But if Westbrook and KD combine for another 60 shots, GSW will most likely win

Glad I added another 2 units when they were at +285 even tho I regretted doing so when I did, all in all I'm in for 10u for a profit of 16u

3u gasquet +4.5 -105.

he's playing awesome.

nishi has gotten him twice this year, but he is still 6-2 h2h against him & nishi barely edged verdasco in 5 last night. frankly i like gasquet to win outright, but +4.5.

tail at your own risk.

Pretty great BT, just busy with work, not enough time to post , I read here and there tho, trying to make more time now.

How's the game been for you ?

Yeah work's a bitch man, good to hear you're doing well though. Been doing alright still a degen with good and bad days but life is nice overall. Glad to see you back on the forums bruh.

Yeah work's a bitch man, good to hear you're doing well though. Been doing alright still a degen with good and bad days but life is nice overall. Glad to see you back on the forums bruh.
Thanks brutha!
Just finishing a month in Europe in Paris tonight, then back , wont be watching the fights as it'll be around 2am when the event starts and I got an 8:30 flight so its all about prefight for me

What you playin tmr ?

Im on Mas and Mas dec for a couple units, like him because of his super high fight IQ and craftiness as opposed to Larkin's flakiness, but Larkin has looked great as of late and quite possibly shaken off the nervousness he came into the UFC with, bought out of my Story and Story dec plays, well most of em, I thought it was Saff that had the neck injury.

Besides that nothing im super confident in, I have a unit on Barao dec, Unit on Camozzi dec, nothing on the main event, have McMann/Eye and Sterling/MrTate o2.5 in a couple parlays too

Fuckin' curse of Barry! (Mets fan here.)

You're really going to blame me for Noah Syndergaard getting ejected top of 3rd in a 0-0 game? Look, had Syndergaard not been ejected and the Mets lost I'd be the first to admit defeat but let's be objective here, that ejection had a monumental swing (no pun intended) as to the complexion of the game. Stop with the cockamamie assertions like "curse Barry" or act as though I'm not one of the $harpest bettors and ROI earners on Sherdog.

So nobody's going to give me credit for GSW coming back to tie the series when certain members thought they were done for. There barrage of "I told you so" and general anti-Barry sentiment when GSW was down 3-1 was loony tunes. Yeah, the series isn't over by any stretch of the imagination, but all the momentum is all on GSW right now and OKC fans have pretty much brought out the white flags. You want to see the futures line to win the 2016 NBA Championship. GSW hasn't even finished their series while the Cavaliers have and are resting comfortably and the bookies have GSW as favorites to win it all. Look at the stark contrast between GSW & OKC lines.
0aXO8In.png

Continuing on check out Monday nights odds for game 7. GSW hanging -7 for game 7 is certainly apropos while the GSW ML is a heavily juiced -337.
m9c13JY.png

I don't understand why the critics here keep on bashing my picks when I've clearly demonstrated that I'm an exceptional NBA capper along with other major sports. What the many of you don't realize is that its gruelling work capping games each day. It's a grind but it's what I like to do and how I'm able to afford my mortgage and food bills. I find time each day to try and help the newbie bettors of sherdog get a better understanding of basic-intermediate sports betting principles. Furthermore, I give free value picks which I'd normally charge people for but, for sherdoggers they get a special treat here n there. I really shouldn't get this worked up but it's hard not to when it feels like the whole world is against me. I do want to thank my continual supporters here and also those who have put me past the 100 likes mark. I guess it's not the end of the world since GoT is on tonight so gonna stream some Overwatch on Twitch and get ready for some Stanley Cup Finals watching and drinking Dogfish Head beer.

Cheers

- Barry

You're really going to blame me for Noah Syndergaard getting ejected top of 3rd in a 0-0 game? Look, had Syndergaard not been ejected and the Mets lost I'd be the first to admit defeat but let's be objective here, that ejection had a monumental swing (no pun intended) as to the complexion of the game. Stop with the cockamamie assertions like "curse Barry" or act as though I'm not one of the $harpest bettors and ROI earners on Sherdog.

So nobody's going to give me credit for GSW coming back to tie the series when certain members thought they were done for. There barrage of "I told you so" and general anti-Barry sentiment when GSW was down 3-1 was loony tunes. Yeah, the series isn't over by any stretch of the imagination, but all the momentum is all on GSW right now and OKC fans have pretty much brought out the white flags. You want to see the futures line to win the 2016 NBA Championship. GSW hasn't even finished their series while the Cavaliers have and are resting comfortably and the bookies have GSW as favorites to win it all. Look at the stark contrast between GSW & OKC lines.
0aXO8In.png

Continuing on check out Monday nights odds for game 7. GSW hanging -7 for game 7 is certainly apropos while the GSW ML is a heavily juiced -337.
m9c13JY.png

I don't understand why the critics here keep on bashing my picks when I've clearly demonstrated that I'm an exceptional NBA capper along with other major sports. What the many of you don't realize is that its gruelling work capping games each day. It's a grind but it's what I like to do and how I'm able to afford my mortgage and food bills. I find time each day to try and help the newbie bettors of sherdog get a better understanding of basic-intermediate sports betting principles. Furthermore, I give free value picks which I'd normally charge people for but, for sherdoggers they get a special treat here n there. I really shouldn't get this worked up but it's hard not to when it feels like the whole world is against me. I do want to thank my continual supporters here and also those who have put me past the 100 likes mark. I guess it's not the end of the world since GoT is on tonight so gonna stream some Overwatch on Twitch and get ready for some Stanley Cup Finals watching and drinking Dogfish Head beer.

Cheers

- Barry

Credit where it's due. From what I've seen your NBA picks you've posted here have been good.

The picks I see you posting for other sports have sucked donkey dick but while I have poked fun at you repeatedly here I am also going to be honest in my assessment. It's limited sample size but it's enough I think to say you seem pretty sharp with your NBA. If it's a decent representation of your overall NBA capping I'd agree someone paying you for your picks isn't insane at all (NBA only).

Just please stfu about other sports and your fake success there. We've all seen the picks you post and they haven't been good. At all.

But trying to stay positive here and not get your panties wadded up so you feel like the whole world is against you (though that does bring back funny memories of how you used to come in here and rant about how the fights were all rigged and fixed to make you lose and stuff--ahh the good ol' days). so nice job with your NBA capping Barry. As I said, credit where it's due.

0aXO8In.png

m9c13JY.png

Cheers

- Barry
For the record, I bet on the Warriors +240 (and posted it ITT) before you even suggested it. Your reasoning, that there's a script of sorts, is awful. Only way you get my respect after all this years of trolling is by finishing the Barry challenge. You don't even need to win, just sack up

gasquet dominates, woooo! great way to start the day

@efalk1322 in case you're not watching, umpires threw Thor out of the Mets game

i was born and still live on long island, always been a HUGE mets fan. that ejection was bullshit though

ps .... thought the barry being on my mets was a joke. please kill me

love love love the white sox tomorrow against the Mets
-pitcher edge
-mets playing an early game after a late sunday game (at least they didnt have to travel, though)
-mets potentialy having a let down after blowing two late games against the Dodgers
-white sox are on a losing streak but they've shown that they can score in those games. they should do pretty well against a STRUGGLING matt harvey

@efalk1322 thoughts? you are a Mets fan, im sure you have an opinion

love love love the white sox tomorrow against the Mets
-pitcher edge
-mets playing an early game after a late sunday game (at least they didnt have to travel, though)
-mets potentialy having a let down after blowing two late games against the Dodgers
-white sox are on a losing streak but they've shown that they can score in those games. they should do pretty well against a STRUGGLING matt harvey

@efalk1322 thoughts? you are a Mets fan, im sure you have an opinion

harvey's pitching too so they could get blown out. i like the play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back