Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - May 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
hit atletico to qualify. think man city are more than capable of getting a score draw tomorrow and going through as well.

man city to qualify line is way off.

hit atletico to qualify. think man city are more than capable of getting a score draw tomorrow and going through as well.

man city to qualify line is way off.
Congrats on your win. I kinda agree about the odds on City being off but man, Real at home are so scary.

Took Bayern to qualify at $10 for $10. Thought I had it after Neuer saved the PK but not to be.

1u anderson +4 +105

1u tomic +4.5 +105

1.1u thiem-delpo O22.0 -110

0.5u nadal-kuznetsov O19.0 +100

1.1u dimitrov -2 -110

2u gasquet ML -120

1.2u kohl ML -120

can't help it, i like a lot of plays.

a couple that are debatable due to clay etc, but c'mon, 4 games for anderson? i'm aware he's been out most of 2016 and it's clay, monfils playing well.. but c'monnnn. 4 games? in fact anderson's covered 4 games all 3 times they've played previously... dimi & kohl feel like they should be bigger favorites but yea clay, keeping it reasonable.

gasquet's my favorite play, obviously. i bet verdasco all the time, but gasquet's so much more reliable right now.
props to EZ on gasquet! What are your thoughts on the capitals series +205 ? Trying to convince myself not to put a couple units on it

props to EZ on gasquet! What are your thoughts on the capitals series +205 ? Trying to convince myself not to put a couple units on it

Dude I absolutely like caps +200 etc. Yea. They've lost home ice. But they absolutely dominated last game. I'm doing it and I already have lots on them

Copy that brother, just added a bunch lets get it!
Dude I absolutely like caps +200 etc. Yea. They've lost home ice. But they absolutely dominated last game. I'm doing it and I already have lots on them[/QUOT

@Capn Morgan
I am gonna just do o6 games or something tomorrow when that's available , rather than add to Washington series plays.. I say this cause I have 10u already on wsh... But I absolutely like +215 price they have atm

Doing 5u each on:
O6/O6.5 nyi-tam
O6/O6.5 dal-stl

Both at like even $. I mean you only lose if either one has a 3-0 run which I find very unlikely at this point .

Yeah it helped that you listed Gaquet as your most confident bet

Yea, bet sizing should always be the biggest indicator.. Happy to hear you didn't tail the rest, I lost a couple units overall >< back to even on madrid so far. Underestimated clay a bit today, maybe.

@EzFlyer hmm I like it, nice find! I feel like I owe you money as I have been following this thread forever in the heavies and tailing tons Of your picks , really appreciate you posting your picks man!

@EzFlyer hmm I like it, nice find! I feel like I owe you money as I have been following this thread forever in the heavies and tailing tons Of your picks , really appreciate you posting your picks man!

No one owes me a thing. Cept maybe a blue name for running this forum out of the blue when I didn't ask for the gig! Lol

I definitely owe you a few bucks over the years as well, EZ but I'll happily campaign for the modship instead :).

MAKE EZ A PART OF THE BLUE MAN GROUP!

c6fbcc07b963749150ff49e2e54875f1.jpg

Yea, bet sizing should always be the biggest indicator.. Happy to hear you didn't tail the rest, I lost a couple units overall >< back to even on madrid so far. Underestimated clay a bit today, maybe.
GL the rest of the way. Are you liking anyone's form in particular in this tourney? Other than Gasquet I guess

Live bet Toronto +7.

Bored and in the NBA the home team usually makes some sort of a late run in the playoffs. Will look to middle it if they do.

^^^^And now live bet Miami -3.5 to try to middle it. Paying the juice if I don't middle but under 3 minutes left and I think a pretty solid chance Miami wins by 4, 5, or 6 here. Even if it's 7 I push one and win one.

^^^^And now live bet Miami -3.5 to try to middle it. Paying the juice if I don't middle but under 3 minutes left and I think a pretty solid chance Miami wins by 4, 5, or 6 here. Even if it's 7 I push one and win one.
Damn BOL. I'd just be happy w one bet haha

Apparently it's been an amazing Premier League for the UK bookies because so many of the big teams, Chelsea especially, but also Man Utd, Man City, and Arsenal recently have underperformed. Loads of punters place weekly accumulators of the top teams which have obviously come in way less than usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back