Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - May 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL i cant believe GS ended up covering the spread. That team is niceeeeeeeee

GL the rest of the way. Are you liking anyone's form in particular in this tourney? Other than Gasquet I guess

nah, still so early. the big guys are only now starting to play. no tourney bet as of yet

5/4 i'm liking:

djok-coric O18.5
lopez +3
querrey +3.5
monfils -3
delpo ML (-150)

no single play really standing out for me wednesday. querrey +1.5 sets is arguably better than the +3.5, but i'm sticking w/my 5 bets listed above. i have 1.5u on monfils play and delpo play, but don't LOVE them. other 3 are basically 1-1.2u.

Thanks for the plays as always, EZ. Btw such bullshit Caps lost game 3 to the pens, they outplayed the shit out of them and somehow still came up short. Ovechkin looked like a monster out there. Think they're starting to figure out Murray or however you spell their goalie's name. Seems like the analysts were saying going top shelf on him was his weakness.Hoping they carry momentum into tomorrow.

GnP, thanks for the heads up on the Miami series bets, know it's a long way away but a nice game 1 win on the road to start is always good. Have a few units on that, caught the end of the game, can't believe Lowry hit that shot, some Steph type shit right there. Great job from the Heat to comeback from that in ot.

Saw a couple of you guys lb that game think mkess hit a nice middle so congrats to you and whoever else hit any lb's during that game. Late game was pretty crazy, Warriors behind a lot of that game but always find ways to win. Steph makes them great but they're still pretty fucking awesome w/o him.

Not that I'm interested but what's keeping 100 of us ITT pooling $16 each for his picks and keeping it between us? I mean, how is he gonna regulate it being between two people
If anyone is interested I'll organise a 10 way split or something...
The dude is notrodamas after all

@iGnP
Did bazza take you up on your offer or did he disapear real quick?!

Anyone betting CL today? I won on Bayern yesterday

I want to bet Madrid/hedge with the draw but idk about -193

If anyone is interested I'll organise a 10 way split or something...
The dude is notrodamas after all

go for it i am very interested. i think we are gonna need an email account that all of us can access for when the picks arrive.

Be careful w paid services, guys...

Saw this today

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    335.8 KB · Views: 31
i like real madrid both teams to score and win a lot

Yea that is good but I can't bet it unfortunately. I'm on bookmaker..

Can't wait for this game tho. If man city scores 1 then Madrid need 2. 2-1 or 3-1 Madrid IMO. Been getting killed the last 2 years of CL so who knows

I like atletico but I def like Bayern more so I was kind of torn yesterday lol. If only Bayern had that same line up last week I think they would have gone through. I was specifically watching Boateng when he fucked up yesterday, I saw the whole thing happen lol

Last edited:
man city losing the match and still taking no risks on some klitschko shit.

I'm only on o1.5 goals in this Madrid/City game. Hoping for a mental 10 minutes where City go all out for a goal and either get it or concede. Do or die really, might as well go out fighting since they're out whether it's 1-0 or 2-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back