Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - October 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm on:

cardinals ml
seahawks -2.5
patriots -5.5
vikings -4

Taking kluber at dog odds for 5u. Cubs may win one more, but they're done.

Oregon -8.5 for 1.1u

Might have a play later for Clemson-FSU

BSU -14- but I've only seen one wyoming game.
Falcons -3 and ML- Think Julio is gonna feast on my packers.

BSU -14- but I've only seen one wyoming game.
Falcons -3 and ML- Think Julio is gonna feast on my packers.

Sadly agree about Julio. No Shields or Randle at CB. Packers might be calling you and I to play D back for them soon...

Sadly agree about Julio. No Shields or Randle at CB. Packers might be calling you and I to play D back for them soon...

Julio's been killing good dbs. Our only hope is Ha'sean Clinton-Dix.

Hey I once was "recruited" as a FS/ HB for WIlder HS in Wilder, ID. The whole town's population was 1,000 at the time so it wasn't that impressive. I never ended up playing I preferred wrassling/ fighting.

Just saw that arsenal and man city were both in the -200s. Didn't even bother looking, I assumed they'd both be at least -300. Missed out on that

NFL tomorrow:

Packers/Falcons o52.5
Saints/Seahawks o48
Patriots -6
TB pick 'em
Colts ML +125

Julio's been killing good dbs. Our only hope is Ha'sean Clinton-Dix.

Hey I once was "recruited" as a FS/ HB for WIlder HS in Wilder, ID. The whole town's population was 1,000 at the time so it wasn't that impressive. I never ended up playing I preferred wrassling/ fighting.

I played in college. Division 2 and I had all sorts of injuries and barely played outside of special teams. Was done after sophomore year with 2 pretty major injuries in a 3 year span (redshirted my freshman year).

I am old as dirt now though. Plus was never good enough anyway LOL.

I played in college. Division 2 and I had all sorts of injuries and barely played outside of special teams. Was done after sophomore year with 2 pretty major injuries in a 3 year span (redshirted my freshman year).

I am old as dirt now though. Plus was never good enough anyway LOL.

That's a badass story to tell your kids/ grandkids that you played college ball. I always wanted to play but never really played real sports besides working out with one football team in the summer.

Too small for Football or basketball(5'6 150lbs MAX at the time), too lazy to play soccer, I wrestled a bit and fought like 10 times as a teenager.

Edit: Also if Boise wins today they might get into the top 10. First time since Kaepernick smoked them I believe.

Last edited:
Oregon -8.5 for 1.1u

Might have a play later for Clemson-FSU
Wasn't as easy as I would have liked but I'll take it. My picks are already in but I also love the Browns as dogs today. They should have been my pick over the Falcons but whatever. Money line bet all day

Man, I haven't been in this thread in such a long time. Thinking about making my 1st NFL bet this year. (I have been casually watching)

NYJ -123 over the Browns

I just love how these 2 teams match up. I'm pretty sure I made a post of the last game they played which was like 1-2 years ago. @iGnP might remember. Nothing has really changed since. I just see the Jets defense setting the tone for the game

lol I just read the above post. We are on completely opposite sides

Screen_Shot_2016_10_29_at_9_58_54_PM.png

Also have 50 on Vikings -4

Man, I haven't been in this thread in such a long time. Thinking about making my 1st NFL bet this year. (I have been casually watching)

NYJ -123 over the Browns

I just love how these 2 teams match up. I'm pretty sure I made a post of the last game they played which was like 1-2 years ago. @iGnP might remember. Nothing has really changed since. I just see the Jets defense setting the tone for the game
Agreed. Browns have been so damn embarrassing this year. Have been considering a straight bet on top of the round robin play for this one, especially since I fear if the Jets score first that will be the last time that line is seen.

Oh shit just realized the Skins game is on right now lol thought when I made my round robin last night that was the Sunday night game

for funsies.. watched every damned episode of the WSOP main event so i am obligated to bet it!

josephy +270
hallaert +560
ruzicka +870

equalized action on the 3. about even $ if any of those 3 win. normally i'd like to get some odds but i think josephy will take it if he doesn't get some bad beats, he doesn't really make mistakes. hallaert and ruzicka are also solid, neither showed too many faults that we saw. guys like nguyen are the wildcards who are gonna gamble but w/e!

toooootally not tail-worthy

Jets secondary is abysmal. McCown can definitely exploit it. End of the day, why are the Jets road favorites? They're a bad team

Wtf!!! After forcing Bengals punt, Skins were still +225!!! Should've hit it harder, but threw down 50

Edit they're now -185 loll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back