Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - October 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man wtf. I was prepared to call that the best NFL livebet line of the season, and then this asshole misses a 25 yard field goal.....

My unbelievable streak of being on the wrong side of Raiders games every single week looks to continue. Holy shit.

My unbelievable streak of being on the wrong side of Raiders games every single week looks to continue. Holy shit.
You're still okay. Jameis still needs to throw at least 1 interception, and Carr hasn't found his rhythm yet.

Second half looks:

TB Bucs +3

for funsies.. watched every damned episode of the WSOP main event so i am obligated to bet it!

josephy +270
hallaert +560
ruzicka +870

equalized action on the 3. about even $ if any of those 3 win. normally i'd like to get some odds but i think josephy will take it if he doesn't get some bad beats, he doesn't really make mistakes. hallaert and ruzicka are also solid, neither showed too many faults that we saw. guys like nguyen are the wildcards who are gonna gamble but w/e!

toooootally not tail-worthy

I'm betting Ruane (1u) and Benger (0.33u) at +800. Small bet for the spaniard +5000 for the lulz. I like Ruane despite his lack of experience in live tournaments. Young and unkown online pro, and a good one imo. Benger +800 too, a lot of experience online/live in high stakes. All the money in play won't be a big concern for him compared with the rest of the table.

Hallaert and Ruzicka looked solid players too and Josephy clearly the favourite with his experience and being chipleader. Good luck!!

NFL Week 8

Carolina Panthers -2.5
New Orleans Saints +3
San Diego Chargers +5
New England Patriots -6.5
Atlanta Falcons -2.5
Can't complain w a winning week. Really wish the Chargers would have covered, though. They had prime opportunities but Denver's defense came through

Man, I haven't been in this thread in such a long time. Thinking about making my 1st NFL bet this year. (I have been casually watching)

NYJ -123 over the Browns

I just love how these 2 teams match up. I'm pretty sure I made a post of the last game they played which was like 1-2 years ago. @iGnP might remember. Nothing has really changed since. I just see the Jets defense setting the tone for the game
Nice 2nd half comeback for the win

I'm betting Ruane (1u) and Benger (0.33u) at +800. Small bet for the spaniard +5000 for the lulz. I like Ruane despite his lack of experience in live tournaments. Young and unkown online pro, and a good one imo. Benger +800 too, a lot of experience online/live in high stakes. All the money in play won't be a big concern for him compared with the rest of the table.

Hallaert and Ruzicka looked solid players too and Josephy clearly the favourite with his experience and being chipleader. Good luck!!

Gl, you, too

Ruane solid call on hallaert so far

Wishing I did more on ruzichka I think hes playing to win

@iGnP

I don't want to be the guy who can't admit when he's wrong, so just came in to say that you are right and I was wrong. I said Eagles were MAYBE a borderline top 5 defense. There's no maybe. I'm super impressed by how they are dealing with the Cowboys blocking schemes. This Dallas O line has had their way with everyone and the Eagles front 7 is giving them fits. Talent wise maybe not a top 5 unit but looks like a case where the whole is greater than the sum of the parts. They are good.

@iGnP

I don't want to be the guy who can't admit when he's wrong, so just came in to say that you are right and I was wrong. I said Eagles were MAYBE a borderline top 5 defense. There's no maybe. I'm super impressed by how they are dealing with the Cowboys blocking schemes. This Dallas O line has had their way with everyone and the Eagles front 7 is giving them fits. Talent wise maybe not a top 5 unit but looks like a case where the whole is greater than the sum of the parts. They are good.
i also think they looked good bc they finally found a crack in Dak's armor, and that's pressuring him. I didnt have anything on this game but I cant believe the Cowboys not only won, but covered in the process

edit i guess i cant say the other C word that applies to Dak's armor without being censored lol

i also think they looked good bc they finally found a crack in Dak's armor, and that's pressuring him. I didnt have anything on this game but I cant believe the Cowboys not only won, but covered in the process

edit i guess i cant say the other C word that applies to Dak's armor without being censored lol

I went to bed and they were down 10 in the fourth quarter. Just saw they won in OT. Wow.

hit the cowboys last night, lost on the packers.

i'm having WAY more luck on the nba, i think i'm going to stick to that.

Love the Falcons on Thursday Night I think

Does anyone think a series bet on the Cubs is worth it (or just a parlay of the two remaining games)? Yeah, both games are in CLE but CHI got two studs pitching

Does anyone think a series bet on the Cubs is worth it (or just a parlay of the two remaining games)? Yeah, both games are in CLE but CHI got two studs pitching

Maybe a little value at +220. I bet Cleveland wins in 6 when they were up 2-1 at +360. I think I'm just gonna hedge some on Arrieta winning game 6 at -140 and if the Cubs do win maybe bet them again in game 7. Knowing my luck if I get cute and bet the Cubs at +220 for the series they'll win game 6 and lose game 7 and I'll win nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back