Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - October 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a little value at +220. I bet Cleveland wins in 6 when they were up 2-1 at +360. I think I'm just gonna hedge some on Arrieta winning game 6 at -140 and if the Cubs do win maybe bet them again in game 7. Knowing my luck if I get cute and bet the Cubs at +220 for the series they'll win game 6 and lose game 7 and I'll win nothing.
True. What you thinking for tonight's football game? Pinnacle which is prob the sharpest book has the Vikings at -4 while most other sites have them at -4.5 or -5 (even -6 at bovada). I guess there isn't much difference between the numbers but it makes me lean Chicago, although I have no urge to take a shot on them with their two guards probably out tonight. The spread is probably too high but but again, Vikings defense + shaky o line + Cutler could lead to a couple of defensive touchdowns. Tough game

Gl, you, too

Ruane solid call on hallaert so far

Wishing I did more on ruzichka I think hes playing to win

Ruzicka playing excellent so far. Semibluff all in with K5s vs Hallaert A8s, that was brutal lol, Hallaert insta-fold with 80% equity. I would be tilt forever if I were him and see that hand later xd

Nguyen playing very solid imo, doesn't look like and amateur. Did you see the 99 fold vs Q10s (Josephy) flop 446 or something lke that?. Bad fold but a impressive one.

Ruane playing well until he lost 12m with QK vs Nguyen AK. The guy has big balls to call 7.7m with backdoor flush and gutshot. Didn't believe Nguyen had pair Ace right? I think he would bet all in the turn 100% times if Nguyen didn't bet again and would have been his elimination probably.

Ruzicka Nguyen heads-up? I think so.

Last edited:
Prob throwing money away but o2.5 sacks by the Vikings at -170 seems like a nice bet. Bears missing their top two lineman while Cutler is playing in his first game since week 2. I also expect the Bears running game to do nothing so they will prob be in a lot of third and long situations

Ruzicka playing excellent so far. Semibluff all in with K5s vs Hallaert A8s, that was brutal lol, Hallaert insta-fold with 80% equity. I would be tilt forever if I were him and see that hand later xd

Nguyen playing very solid imo, doesn't look like and amateur. Did you see the 99 fold vs Q10s (Josephy) flop 455 or something lke that?. Bad fold but a impressive one.

Ruane playing well until he lost 12m with QK vs Nguyen AK. The guy has big balls to call 7.7m with backdoor flush and gutshot. Didn't believe Nguyen had pair Ace right? I think he would bet all in the turn 100% times if Nguyen didn't bet again and would have been his elimination probably.

Ruzicka Nguyen heads-up? I think so.

I still think Josephy will be there at the end.. I'm hopeful for Ruzicka-josephy final two, but I know that's a longshot with Nguyen's stack..

I think dvr said it's on 730 tonight, watch both of my guys be busted alrdy as I'm saying this, lol.

I do think Nguyen improved over the break.. hard to account for that. Tho he has been getting some hands..

And ruane playing well but was a bit too safe.. he wanted to ladder a few rungs, almost positive(I cant blame him)

wow, terrible luck for Ruzicka two times vs set. Very fast final table.

Ruane, time to shine !!

EDIT:
lol this guy Nguyen is crazy.

True. What you thinking for tonight's football game? Pinnacle which is prob the sharpest book has the Vikings at -4 while most other sites have them at -4.5 or -5 (even -6 at bovada). I guess there isn't much difference between the numbers but it makes me lean Chicago, although I have no urge to take a shot on them with their two guards probably out tonight. The spread is probably too high but but again, Vikings defense + shaky o line + Cutler could lead to a couple of defensive touchdowns. Tough game

Sorry didn't see this until now. I passed on the game pre game but am looking now to live bet Vikings if I find the right spot. They are down 3-0 with 3:44 in the first quarter. I don't think they'll lose this game (they sure shouldn't). Bradford just missed a wide open Diggs for a TD too.

Edit: Just hit the Vikings -3.5 (+110) for 1.5u. They have good field position and Cutler looks as bad as usual. I think they'll make a few plays and win this by a TD or more.

Edit again: And they run Asiata 3 times and can't even pick up a first down. Good grief. Sorry but they are no way in hell the team to beat in the NFC. I'd take Dallas over them for sure. Minnesota's D is better but Dallas offense is just worlds better.

Last edited:

Ruane, time to shine !!

EDIT:

Yea feel for ruzicka. Think I would've busted, too.

Nguyen gigantic misplay, he's so lucky Josephy didn't have a pair

The Vikings are so much better when playing w the lead. If they fall down 10 I might be live betting the Bears

This is the Bradford I recognize haha

Embarrassing effort by the Vikings so far. The Bears are basically a JV squad, about half a step up from Cleveland. And so far they have completely dominated Minnesota.

Last week was excusable on the road against a pretty good Philly team with a very good defense. Tonight? Jeez. I'm feeling a bit better at least that my Packers even at 4-3 might still be right in the hunt to win the division if this is really closer to what the Vikings are.

What an ass kicking. Where JB at lol

fuck i was going to unload on vikings -4 but got discouraged. definitely sticking to the nba, hit a nice hawks/bulls double for slightly under even money.

What an ass kicking. Where JB at lol

One thing that always holds true with the NFL: If you have a glaring weakness, the coordinators are too smart and will figure it out and exploit it eventually.

Early in the season the Vikings hid their horrible offensive line pretty well with quick passes early in games. But teams have realized they can play press coverage on the Vikings receivers because the O line can't give Bradford any time. And they don't need to respect the Vikings running game because the O line can't run block either.

One thing that always holds true with the NFL: If you have a glaring weakness, the coordinators are too smart and will figure it out and exploit it eventually.

Early in the season the Vikings hid their horrible offensive line pretty well with quick passes early in games. But teams have realized they can play press coverage on the Vikings receivers because the O line can't give Bradford any time. And they don't need to respect the Vikings running game because the O line can't run block either.
Well we knew this about the offense. The defense is very surprising. But I'll chalk that up to Cutler and being unprepared for him and his style. To one of your last points, the Bears are a much better team than their 1-6 record implies. That's why I was itching to bet them but couldn't pull the trigger bc of the missing o lineman. gah

Ruane, time to shine !!

EDIT:

Ruane did nothing wrong whole time

I did 0.75u vayo +475.. he wins I break even. Josephy wins I win like 2u

Nguyen wins I lose like 2.5u hehe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back