Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - September 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

iGnP

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Pretty sure I'll be on the Braves tomorrow morning unless there's a pitcher change. I'm not thrilled w the price but if there is no reverse line movement then I'll put a unit down on them

Pretty sure I'll be on the Braves tomorrow morning unless there's a pitcher change. I'm not thrilled w the price but if there is no reverse line movement then I'll put a unit down on them

Thoughts on over/under?

Thoughts on over/under?
No opinion on the total. Both are below average pitchers but Cosart is bad. He almost walks as many as he strikes out. However neither team is great at hitting the ball so there's that too

No opinion on the total. Both are below average pitchers but Cosart is bad. He almost walks as many as he strikes out. However neither team is great at hitting the ball so there's that too

Fuck it...

I went over 9 at +110.

If I lose this I'm off baseball for good. I'm just wasting my money here.

BOOOM!!!

I was getting worried during the first 4 and half innings, LOL

your bet is looking good too.
i peeked at the score in the third or fourth and saw that there had only been one hit and was like 'well theres no chance his over hits'. glad it did, though

Fall is coming...

CFB, NFL, NBA, NHL & NBA are just around the corner which means an opportunity to tail one of the premier tip-top tier handicappers in the entire world. Now don't get it twisted, I'm not in anyway, shape or form stating I'm on a head to head level with Billy Walters, but what I am indicating is that I am at a gosu level which very few are able to reach. Think of the wealthiest 0.01%'ers and if you applied that comparison to the privileged 0.01% handicappers, well I'd be in it! Remember this: My ego doesn't write checks it can't cash.
Meaning what I say I do and what I do I say. The measure of a man is always by his actions and I'm no politician because my actions speak louder than words. Believe that!

Unlike fraud touts or shady peeps I provide proof to substantiate my claims. Anything else is just bullshit out the door. I've got little patience for bs'ers and time wasters because as they say "time is money"
It's no secret I'm the realest basketball capper by far and I know this game better than most NBA coaches with the exception of a few i.e Mike Krzyzewski or Gregg Popovich. I'm so damn cerebral it's as if I can predict which plays the coaches will call in the last minutes and these are the make it or break it plays that often determine if a spread covers or not. I'm nice like that, but let's cut out the self promo for a sec, I'm here to make the peeps money. End of story.

I'm going to show you what its like to cap and be able to enjoy the fruits of my labor. All the blood, sweat and tears I sacrifice to reap the rewards of the juicy sweet nectar. Yeah, there's very few things in this world that compare, and as that doofus Trump would say "believe me".

The skeptics will always be here to keep me in check and I welcome them with open arms as a matter of fact. You guys are filter out the shenanigans because frauds always end up getting exposed. So what the hell are you waiting for? Jump on the Barry bandwagon and let's go travel the Oregon Trail. PS. Oregon State +13 looks like a juicy play but you didn't hear that from me.

Here's a recent betting slip of some non-NBA b-ball an appetizer before we get into a golden state of mind and crush the NBA spreads & total lines. You will not find an easier way to make money and I'm essentially allowing the Barry bro's to piggyback off my success. Subscribe to my service and the world will be yours for the taking. I can't make this point any clearer, so man up and take action and let me guide you the way.
I'll always be transparent about my picks. I don't fib or alter any data unlike the smorgasbord of amateur hacks. What you see is what you get from yours truly. Here's a sample of what I deliver and trust me, I deliver the goods more often than not. 7-7 finding soft lines and real value is all it takes my friends but it's a lot easier said than done.

Full Disclosure: My personal bet size is low to mid 4 digits fyi so you do the math at the returns I'm making daily. Mind you I do have my losing days as well not going to sugarcoat it.

OnNASRn.png

- Barry

some college football today too?

where are my college football Degens?
I have a play on Tulane +17 from a while back but its off a tip. I don't watch too much college football myself

Fall is coming...

CFB, NFL, NBA, NHL & NBA are just around the corner which means an opportunity to tail one of the premier tip-top tier handicappers in the entire world. Now don't get it twisted, I'm not in anyway, shape or form stating I'm on a head to head level with Billy Walters, but what I am indicating is that I am at a gosu level which very few are able to reach. Think of the wealthiest 0.01%'ers and if you applied that comparison to the privileged 0.01% handicappers, well I'd be in it! Remember this: My ego doesn't write checks it can't cash.
Meaning what I say I do and what I do I say. The measure of a man is always by his actions and I'm no politician because my actions speak louder than words. Believe that!

Unlike fraud touts or shady peeps I provide proof to substantiate my claims. Anything else is just bullshit out the door. I've got little patience for bs'ers and time wasters because as they say "time is money"
It's no secret I'm the realest basketball capper by far and I know this game better than most NBA coaches with the exception of a few i.e Mike Krzyzewski or Gregg Popovich. I'm so damn cerebral it's as if I can predict which plays the coaches will call in the last minutes and these are the make it or break it plays that often determine if a spread covers or not. I'm nice like that, but let's cut out the self promo for a sec, I'm here to make the peeps money. End of story.

I'm going to show you what its like to cap and be able to enjoy the fruits of my labor. All the blood, sweat and tears I sacrifice to reap the rewards of the juicy sweet nectar. Yeah, there's very few things in this world that compare, and as that doofus Trump would say "believe me".

The skeptics will always be here to keep me in check and I welcome them with open arms as a matter of fact. You guys are filter out the shenanigans because frauds always end up getting exposed. So what the hell are you waiting for? Jump on the Barry bandwagon and let's go travel the Oregon Trail. PS. Oregon State +13 looks like a juicy play but you didn't hear that from me.

Here's a recent betting slip of some non-NBA b-ball an appetizer before we get into a golden state of mind and crush the NBA spreads & total lines. You will not find an easier way to make money and I'm essentially allowing the Barry bro's to piggyback off my success. Subscribe to my service and the world will be yours for the taking. I can't make this point any clearer, so man up and take action and let me guide you the way.
I'll always be transparent about my picks. I don't fib or alter any data unlike the smorgasbord of amateur hacks. What you see is what you get from yours truly. Here's a sample of what I deliver and trust me, I deliver the goods more often than not. 7-7 finding soft lines and real value is all it takes my friends but it's a lot easier said than done.

Full Disclosure: My personal bet size is low to mid 4 digits fyi so you do the math at the returns I'm making daily. Mind you I do have my losing days as well not going to sugarcoat it.

OnNASRn.png

- Barry
p4p sharpest bettor yet you constantly avoid my 'barry challenge'... {<jordan}

Do the Barry Challenge, Barry, ya big :eek::eek::eek:.

Fall is coming...

OnNASRn.png

- Barry

I have as many wins as an NBA coach as Krzyzweski does, Barry. Yeah, you're a hoops guru alright...

One last NFL preseason bet:

Sean Payton says he's playing Drew Brees and some other offensive starters for a couple series tonight vs Baltimore. He doesn't like the lack of continuity they've shown so far on offense and he wants a couple series at least for them to get in sync. And it will be against Baltimore's backups as almost nobody plays their starters in the final preseason game (I was shocked to see Payton say he was going to).

Taking the Saints -0.5 at -115 for the first quarter for 2u. Let's go!

Man I always thought Barry was a Euro for some reason but sadly I think he's one of us after scanning that last post of his. He spells like Murricans do and he bets ml's and not decimal. I think he's one of us, damn it, maybe he really is that sugar daddy guy after all lol.

One last NFL preseason bet:

Sean Payton says he's playing Drew Brees and some other offensive starters for a couple series tonight vs Baltimore. He doesn't like the lack of continuity they've shown so far on offense and he wants a couple series at least for them to get in sync. And it will be against Baltimore's backups as almost nobody plays their starters in the final preseason game (I was shocked to see Payton say he was going to).

Taking the Saints -0.5 at -115 for the first quarter for 2u. Let's go!
I actually parlayed saints 1H w the Vikings ML. I fully expect the Vikings to come out and play w some passion after all that happened w Teddy. Btw, idk if you saw my post the other day, but I got some bets down right before my book could alter the lines due to Teddys injury. Think they'll stand or will they get voided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back