Non steroid alternatives (ostarine mk2866 talk)

Get bloodwork done and find out what you are deficient in, and correct holes in your diet.

Then worry about supplements.

Egg yolks, cruciform vegetables, oysters/shellfish, colostrum, cod liver oil, kelp, sage, garlic.

Cholesterol is the basic building block of all hormones produced by the body; getting more dietary cholesterol means the liver no longer needs to endogenously synthesize as much cholesterol, which is a more risky process for your health.

If what you're really asking after is designer drugs, well, you may as just do your research and use the real stuff.

Last edited:
Holy fuck thats a good product Phlog but I cant see that being worth $100 for a months supply

Hey guys, sorry if this is against rules.

Do any of you use a non steroid alternatives that you find work?

I foolishly, drunkenly ordered LA Muscle Norateen Heavyweight II and I've been feeling good. I've started training more and get crazy dreams every night instead of the void.

It's probably 90% placebo and just some nutrients I'm missing but I certainly feel recovery is better. Probably from better sleep if anything.

I just finished an 8 week 'cycle' of Ostarine (Sarm)and put on 4 lbs of muscle and lost 3% body fat while eating at maintenance most lifting and mma training days and 1 cheat day a week where i surely went over maintenance calories. 20% of people seem to take a PCT after cycling this SARM. I took none and have no bitch tits or loss of sex drive. Im 29 years old. I have been lifting for 4 years. and have never seen results like such. Definitely due to the Sarm.
No loss of control with aggression ( my girlfriend can get annoying and my cat is bad as hell), No loss in sense of well being, No hit or loss of cardio, sleep has remained the same ( i wake up a few x's a night to piss) however my recovery has been better than without the sarm and i lift weights 4x a week and train BJJ, MMA, Boxing and Muy Thai Monday-Saturday.
Sarms are pretty cheap. The results would've been better on actual AAS but for someone who doeskin want to shoot shit in their ass cheeks, fuck with needles, deal with all the crazy side effects and price of AAS- i recommend looking into Sarms and peptides. However, please do not mistake these results for just a drugs effects. I work hard and push myself beyond my limits in order to make gains in whatever im performing. There are times im lifting, sprinting , pushing the prowler, sparring, rolling etc. and i say to myself "dont give up. if i die here, then i die. I die doing something i like. Push on. Keep going"." The Sarms will "ASSIST" but not do all the work for you.

All of this is just advice.... DO WHATEVER DA FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWK YOU WANNA DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just an update.

It was 20 pounds through Amazon on offer, I wouldn't pay the listed price of 70 pounds.

I've lost a couple of percent bodyfat, can see veins in my shoulders and arms more.

The biggest marked improvement is in my lifting. I run juggernaut.

On my deadlift and press test days where I was seeing how many reps over 8 I could get at 80% 1 rep max, I managed to hit 16 reps. On the deadlift I could have got more but stopped breathing properly for the last few reps.

That's an increase of my press 1 rep max from 80 to 84 kilos and my deadlift from 190 to 198 kilos after only 3 weeks.

The only thing other than the supplement I did was to split my workouts in to 2 sessions a day a couple of times a week where I'd hit my main lift at lunch and then do more assistance at my usual evening time.

It might be down to lifting at a higher T time of the day or placebo but I've not had such a gain during a training cycle since I started juggernaut near a year ago.

I have come to think that there may have been something else than listed in the ingredients.

Just a mild dose of something or I'm just sensitive to the ingredients.

Anyway, trying ostarine now, 25mg/day 4-8 weeks depending on experience.

I have come to think that there may have been something else than listed in the ingredients.

Im curious to see what your results are. Quote me in the response so i dont miss it.

Going to log here, have a before photo, will post with after photo.

Starting weight 112kg (198cm)
perceived bf 18-20%
Running juggernaut 4 day split with assistance as suggested in book.
90% of 1rep max in kilos:
Deadlift 196
Squat 146
Bench 115
Press 80

I've increased volume by 1.5% and added cardio, running pre workout and kickboxing once a week.

Day 4,

Tastes like nothing I've ever had, burning plastics or something. Starting to get used to it though, black coffee is a good chaser.

Recovery is better, like when I'm in peak form. I kickboxed yesterday for the first time in months with nothing but heavy lifting in the meantime and today I feel fine. Usually that would screw with my legs and back. Very interested to see if my knees improve, they are a constant problem for me.

Edit, squats tonight were super easy. More strength and gas tank.

Day 5

Bench day, no doms from squats yesterday at all, usually they hit me for days. Did my 70% 5x6, then hit incline 50% 3x20. Then hit incline dumbell flies because I STILL had plenty left. Crazy, never felt so easy and energy levels are tip top.

Have started losing fat noticeably but strength and endurance up a great deal. Can see why it would be good for mma, one could get double the work in during a training camp and not be depleted. My knees feel better than usual, after kickboxing and squats they usually kill.

Last edited:
Isnt Ostarine banned by UsaDA?

Let's say I happened to be a pro and I took this
How long would it take to be out of my system

Isnt Ostarine banned by UsaDA?

Let's say I happened to be a pro and I took this
How long would it take to be out of my system

From what I understand, it's clear of the system in 24-48hrs, the testing would be on elevated T levels so an established base line would be needed.

There's not much info on it. A ufc fighter has been caught already, I know that much.

One shouldn't do such things if one is in a tested regime.

Last edited:

Just got a 50 day supply @ 25mg, just waiting on some meldonium to be delivered and do a run of both, let me know how you get on.

From what I understand, it's clear of the system in 24-48hrs, the testing would be on elevated T levels so an established base line would be needed.

There's not much info on it. A ufc fighter has been caught already, I know that much.

One shouldn't do such things if one is in a tested regime.
what about peptides? Would those also be banned under USADA?

Back