Non steroid alternatives (ostarine mk2866 talk)

Why did you have to stop this time (If we may ask)?
I just placed an order so I guess we're going to give this a try. I will update once I get started on it.

where did you buy from? Get your blood work done before hand and keep track of your liver toxicity -- most of the shit sold in canada is laced with pro hormones which are nasty on your liver.

LGD and S4 is the bread and butter stack for strength and size -- add in rad-140 but not necessary .

Again, its all where you buy from -- i think 70% of everything on the market is laced with other fillers. Thats the problem with sarms -- not that they dont work, just impossible to prove you get what you wanted.

where did you buy from? Get your blood work done before hand and keep track of your liver toxicity -- most of the shit sold in canada is laced with pro hormones which are nasty on your liver.
Read the thread. I'm following @Phlog's excellent advice and ordering through Receptorchem. It's clearly more expensive to order from the UK, but I accept the vouching I have seen here and elsewhere, partly for the reasons you describe.

I'm reluctant to bring my doctor in on this and I don't otherwise have a good reason to have blood work done. Canada isn't like the US where you can just have anything as long as you pay, AFAIK, but my research suggests this should not be an issue. Let it be said I plan to do only half the dose for about 4 weeks to see how it goes.

Read the thread. I'm following @Phlog's excellent advice and ordering through Receptorchem. It's clearly more expensive to order from the UK, but I accept the vouching I have seen here and elsewhere, partly for the reasons you describe.

I'm reluctant to bring my doctor in on this and I don't otherwise have a good reason to have blood work done. Canada isn't like the US where you can just have anything as long as you pay, AFAIK.

Totally can go to your dr's and ask for bloodwork for whatever reason you want -- just say you feel sluggish and want to check your iron, test and liver toxicity. You could time it before your annual physical and go back 12 weeks later for a follow up

also, check out narrows labs -- they are located out of Seattle and offer 3rd party testing, updating it often to show purity.

Totally can go to your dr's and ask for bloodwork for whatever reason you want -- just say you feel sluggish and want to check your iron, test and liver toxicity. You could time it before your annual physical and go back 12 weeks later for a follow up

also, check out narrows labs -- they are located out of Seattle and offer 3rd party testing, updating it often to show purity.
I'm about as far away from Seattle as you can get while still on this side of the Atlantic ocean. Are you talking about sample kits or in person visits?

And I will think about the doctor. Thanks.

I'm about as far away from Seattle as you can get while still on this side of the Atlantic ocean. Are you talking about sample kits or in person visits?

And I will think about the doctor.

They are a sarms seller -- they would be cheaper than the UK company and they offer a product that they use to 3rd party testing to show their purity.

I have probably done 100 hours of research since Nov on sarms because im getting to that age where i need a little jolt to the system -- that company comes up repeatedly in terms of quality and cost.

Felt depressed, lack of energy. But I had a few things going on so like I said, hard to pinpoint the cause.

Still got a nearly full bottle so I'll probably try again!

I've never done any roids or hormones, I'm middle-aged and don't really work out.

One reason I tried the second time was because I broke a collarbone and rib a few months ago and thought it might help with recovery and to slow muscle loss due to inactivity.

No, brought on by his being a cyclist on bicycles. He's never done anything either. The endocrine system is really complex.

They are a sarms seller -- they would be cheaper than the UK company and they offer a product that they use to 3rd party testing to show their purity.

I have probably done 100 hours of research since Nov on sarms because im getting to that age where i need a little jolt to the system -- that company comes up repeatedly in terms of quality and cost.
Thanks for the consideration regarding cost. I may seek them out if I decide to go for another round. But Receptorchem also has their products tested so I'm confident of the quality.

What's been your experience of it, if you don't mind me asking?

Quite mild , good for appetite , recovery seemed slightly better , ive spent thousands on HGH ( whether it was real or not I dont know) but it was better than the HGH that I did use ( which did f4ckall)

did a number of BBing contests last year and my stage weight was higher than ever and i was leaner than ever , the only thing I changed was adding in mk

been on a stack of ostarine and GW510516 for a month now.
added around 10 lbs of pretty lean mass.
all my lifts have increased plus the fat burning and endurance
of the cardarine keeps my bodyfat % low.
love it.

Thanks for the heads up, great info. Couldn't take in the morning tho because of that hunger. It was like being 16 again.

From what I read running it at 25mg a day for a year didn't seem to be an issue, worth the risk anyway, like you say, if you don't have a history of cancer. I didn't realise about the blood glucose!

Was it anecdotal the 25mg a day for a year, or studies from somewhere?

Did a bunch of research recently on mk677...well as much as I could find anyway.

There seems to be a consensus that the first 2 weeks on mk there are very noticeable gains but then it levels out and doesn't increase from there. Some theorized that a two week on, 1 week off cycle could help remedy the 2 week drop off

Did a bunch of research recently on mk677...well as much as I could find anyway.

There seems to be a consensus that the first 2 weeks on mk there are very noticeable gains but then it levels out and doesn't increase from there. Some theorized that a two week on, 1 week off cycle could help remedy the 2 week drop off

I've read quite the opposite. The only thing that might level out after extended use is hunger and quality of sleep. At first those two things alone are going to have you feeling pretty good. You'll be getting more nutrition in your body and sleeping well so that alone will boost your recovery. Cycling off after a few months is probably a good idea if you want to normalize your blood glucose numbers as it has a tendency to keep your blood sugar elevated. Also, if you're dosing at 25mg you'll be seeing an increase in IGF-1 on top of the GH increase. There are studies out there that show 10-12mg has the same effect on GH levels that 25mg doses produce without the huge increase in IGF-1. If you've got cancer concerns and don't want that IGF-1 then consider the proper dosage to elicit the effects you're looking for.

It's not really a chemical that's shown to have blunted effects with extended use so 2weeks on 1 week off seems like wasted effort. You gotta give that GH some time to do it's work.

I've read quite the opposite. The only thing that might level out after extended use is hunger and quality of sleep. At first those two things alone are going to have you feeling pretty good. You'll be getting more nutrition in your body and sleeping well so that alone will boost your recovery. Cycling off after a few months is probably a good idea if you want to normalize your blood glucose numbers as it has a tendency to keep your blood sugar elevated. Also, if you're dosing at 25mg you'll be seeing an increase in IGF-1 on top of the GH increase. There are studies out there that show 10-12mg has the same effect on GH levels that 25mg doses produce without the huge increase in IGF-1. If you've got cancer concerns and don't want that IGF-1 then consider the proper dosage to elicit the effects you're looking for.

It's not really a chemical that's shown to have blunted effects with extended use so 2weeks on 1 week off seems like wasted effort. You gotta give that GH some time to do it's work.

Thanks for the response . I'm just going off of what I read on other bb type forums from those who have used it. There wasn't an abundance of reviews...maybe a dozen. Of that dozen tho, the two week drop off seemed to be the most common complaint.

I havn't heard of igf1 and cancer associated risks before but I did just do a search and some believe there's no causation. Another study showed only a 36% increase in igf1 which they considered very mild.
Mind me asking if you've done mk before and if not how come?

Thanks for the response . I'm just going off of what I read on other bb type forums from those who have used it. There wasn't an abundance of reviews...maybe a dozen. Of that dozen tho, the two week drop off seemed to be the most common complaint.

I havn't heard of igf1 and cancer associated risks before but I did just do a search and some believe there's no causation. Another study showed only a 36% increase in igf1 which they considered very mild.
Mind me asking if you've done mk before and if not how come?

Sure, I was using it from February through June/July of last year. I had some nagging injuries I was trying to clear up. I did about 2 months of research before I started using it so I'm pretty familiar with the current science behind it as well as anecdotes and reviews from many different message boards. I dug pretty deep.

The injuries slowly got better throughout the period and my performance in the gym really increased as well, but then again I was coming off a longish layoff. Now, like I said before that increase in nutrition and improved sleep may have been the main thing that helped and not so much the GH/IGF-1 increase, it's hard to say. The increase in hunger was probably my favorite part since I often don't eat as much as I should. I was ravenous and actually looked forward to eating whereas normally I find it to be a chore getting enough calories. Even my digestion seemed on point. Dooks were large and in charge, clean sweeps on the toilet paper.

I was dosing at 10-15mgs everyday and side effects were almost nonexistent. I never got bloated or retained tons of water, never got the numb hands, and was never crazy sleepy/tired like some people report. I dosed it in the evening right before a late dinner so I could sleep through that stuff. Maybe I was just unaware.

I've been thinking about trying it again mostly just to improve my sense of well being and improve my sleep again. It also makes your skin look pretty good in my experience. I stopped using it basically because I ran out and I felt that 5 months of straight use was plenty. I bought it already suspended in alcohol. I figure this time I'm more likely to buy the raw powder and some grain alcohol to make my own suspension. Be able to save about 50 bucks on a 3 month supply if you're dosing at ~12.5mg per day.

I've been on 25mg for a couple of months now and I'm liking it. I've had a bit of hair growth, couple of patchy bits on my chest are filling out which is cool.

It's been easier to retain muscle and I'm starting to see abs if I pose right. I think it pairs well with osta, planning to run it for 6 months.

Sure, I was using it from February through June/July of last year. I had some nagging injuries I was trying to clear up. I did about 2 months of research before I started using it so I'm pretty familiar with the current science behind it as well as anecdotes and reviews from many different message boards. I dug pretty deep.

The injuries slowly got better throughout the period and my performance in the gym really increased as well, but then again I was coming off a longish layoff. Now, like I said before that increase in nutrition and improved sleep may have been the main thing that helped and not so much the GH/IGF-1 increase, it's hard to say. The increase in hunger was probably my favorite part since I often don't eat as much as I should. I was ravenous and actually looked forward to eating whereas normally I find it to be a chore getting enough calories. Even my digestion seemed on point. Dooks were large and in charge, clean sweeps on the toilet paper.

I was dosing at 10-15mgs everyday and side effects were almost nonexistent. I never got bloated or retained tons of water, never got the numb hands, and was never crazy sleepy/tired like some people report. I dosed it in the evening right before a late dinner so I could sleep through that stuff. Maybe I was just unaware.

I've been thinking about trying it again mostly just to improve my sense of well being and improve my sleep again. It also makes your skin look pretty good in my experience. I stopped using it basically because I ran out and I felt that 5 months of straight use was plenty. I bought it already suspended in alcohol. I figure this time I'm more likely to buy the raw powder and some grain alcohol to make my own suspension. Be able to save about 50 bucks on a 3 month supply if you're dosing at ~12.5mg per day.

Thanks that's the most thorough review I've read yet. Do you think it's worth taking strictly for the injury recovery and muscle building?
For me I have this nagging tendinitis in elbow and some shoulder pain I've been trying to work around and it's really limiting me. I also could use a boost as I'm 37 and have been working out most my life.
As far as hunger goes that might be a negative for me. I lost 15-20 lbs of fat in the last few months and I'm very focused on consuming enough protein but keeping calories low. I'm about 5 lbs away from my goal. And I already sleep like a rock most days.
You think it'd be worth taking in my situation?

Back