Non steroid alternatives (ostarine mk2866 talk)

I've been on 25mg for a couple of months now and I'm liking it. I've had a bit of hair growth, couple of patchy bits on my chest are filling out which is cool.

It's been easier to retain muscle and I'm starting to see abs if I pose right. I think it pairs well with osta, planning to run it for 6 months.

Were you working out consistently before starting it? If so, how did your lifts increase is any?

Were you working out consistently before starting it? If so, how did your lifts increase is any?

I've been running osta at the same time so I can't tell you how much I've improved die to 677. There does seem to be a lower fat and better muscle retention effect. My training is all over the place at the moment due to work, changing to adapt to the seasons demands and avoiding injury that I can't point to any constant metrics and I've not tested my one rep.

Re the hunger thing, I didn't find it a problem if I took it before bed.

I've been running osta at the same time so I can't tell you how much I've improved die to 677. There does seem to be a lower fat and better muscle retention effect. My training is all over the place at the moment due to work, changing to adapt to the seasons demands and avoiding injury that I can't point to any constant metrics and I've not tested my one rep.

Re the hunger thing, I didn't find it a problem if I took it before bed.

Roger that, thanks!

Thanks that's the most thorough review I've read yet. Do you think it's worth taking strictly for the injury recovery and muscle building?
For me I have this nagging tendinitis in elbow and some shoulder pain I've been trying to work around and it's really limiting me. I also could use a boost as I'm 37 and have been working out most my life.
As far as hunger goes that might be a negative for me. I lost 15-20 lbs of fat in the last few months and I'm very focused on consuming enough protein but keeping calories low. I'm about 5 lbs away from my goal. And I already sleep like a rock most days.
You think it'd be worth taking in my situation?

MK677 is in my opinion, mostly a tool for recovery. GH really doesn't act as a muscle builder directly like an anabolic does. I kept bringing up the IGF-1 because if it's elevated for a long enough period of time it can cause hyperplasia in muscle. Personally I had some bursitis in my hip I was trying to get over and it helped but to be honest it didn't really feel 100% until I switched to a keto/very low carb diet. That alone really helped cut down the overall inflammation in my body. The GH was just icing on the cake.

If you're cutting the boost in GH can really help trim fat a little quicker and for sure can help you retain more muscle, but again that spike in hunger may be difficult to resist. So dosing right before bed might be helpful since in my experience the first 4 hours after dosing is really when that appetite spike is the highest. Sleeping through it is smart so you aren't going crazy with cravings. However, mk677 has a long half life(about 24hrs) and works in a pulsatory fashion just like your normal GH production. So throughout the day you'll be getting strong hunger pangs as it continues to mimic ghrelin and then prods your pituitary gland to release GH.

I think it's worth trying whatever your goals may be. Bulking will obviously be easier but if your will power is strong enough then it would be pretty good for cutting as well.

The hunger really is something too. All consuming and unstoppable IME, when I first in the morning.

MK677 is in my opinion, mostly a tool for recovery. GH really doesn't act as a muscle builder directly like an anabolic does. I kept bringing up the IGF-1 because if it's elevated for a long enough period of time it can cause hyperplasia in muscle. Personally I had some bursitis in my hip I was trying to get over and it helped but to be honest it didn't really feel 100% until I switched to a keto/very low carb diet. That alone really helped cut down the overall inflammation in my body. The GH was just icing on the cake.

If you're cutting the boost in GH can really help trim fat a little quicker and for sure can help you retain more muscle, but again that spike in hunger may be difficult to resist. So dosing right before bed might be helpful since in my experience the first 4 hours after dosing is really when that appetite spike is the highest. Sleeping through it is smart so you aren't going crazy with cravings. However, mk677 has a long half life(about 24hrs) and works in a pulsatory fashion just like your normal GH production. So throughout the day you'll be getting strong hunger pangs as it continues to mimic ghrelin and then prods your pituitary gland to release GH.

I think it's worth trying whatever your goals may be. Bulking will obviously be easier but if your will power is strong enough then it would be pretty good for cutting as well.

Ok definitely think I have a better handle on what to expect now thanks. I'm gonna think on it for a bit. I'm leaning towards trying it once to see how I react to it but I'm not rushing out to buy it immediately. I'll report back on my results if and when I buy it.

I’m about to start an 8 week cycle of LGD 4033. I did one before and really liked it. Did Osat as well. I felt physically fantastic on Ostarine. All my little nagging aches and pains went away. It was awesome. LGD seemed to give a better size increase though. I’m really wanting to go from 182 to 190 on this round.

I’m about to start an 8 week cycle of LGD 4033. I did one before and really liked it. Did Osat as well. I felt physically fantastic on Ostarine. All my little nagging aches and pains went away. It was awesome. LGD seemed to give a better size increase though. I’m really wanting to go from 182 to 190 on this round.

What PCT do you use with LGD?

What PCT do you use with LGD?
Did not run one at all the first time. I didn’t have any signs of low T so I didn’t worry about it. I don’t do SARMs often. Maybe two eight week cycles a year. So I knew if I did have lower T my body would have plenty of time to adjust on its own. But like I said, I noticed no signs at all. I do know some dudes use chlomid.

I've got to say I've used Osta - LGD stack and Rad 140 on its own, and didn't notice any signs of low testosterone and haven't bothered with PCT. I've had blood work done recently and everything was fine, although with the Osta LGD stack I did notice my nuts shrunk a lil

hey @Phlog sorry but this thread is huge...i just want to know a few things about ostarine:

have you noticed any mental side effect? anxiety, changes in your mood, paranoia, over excitement or just feeling "different"? anything at all?

im asking this because osta is a mild sarm and sarms are not supposed to have any mental effect...I GUESS....

besides that, what other side effects you had? if any, off course? liver enzimes, gyno, etc...?

also, anyone who have run an osta only cycle, please feel free to answer these questions.

Also, there is any consensus about the safety of ostarine nowadays?

Thank you all very much.

hey @Phlog sorry but this thread is huge...i just want to know a few things about ostarine:

have you noticed any mental side effect? anxiety, changes in your mood, paranoia, over excitement or just feeling "different"? anything at all?

im asking this because osta is a mild sarm and sarms are not supposed to have any mental effect...I GUESS....

besides that, what other side effects you had? if any, off course? liver enzimes, gyno, etc...?

also, anyone who have run an osta only cycle, please feel free to answer these questions.

Thank you all very much.

I havent really gotten any psychological effects with ostarine at all.

I need to drink a lot of water though otherwise my piss is nearly dark brown. My skin gets way clearer with Ostarine, and is more or less flawless when I ran it one time with cardarine.

Thank you all very much.

No mental effects, no side effects other than maybe a mild T suppression when I did a couple cycles close together.

No one knows the long-term effects.

Thank you all very much.
I felt awesome on Osta. I had some nagging joint issues that went away almost immediately. I mean, I just felt GOOD.

I felt awesome on Osta. I had some nagging joint issues that went away almost immediately. I mean, I just felt GOOD.
There has to be a way they could make this long lasting, it just doesnt feel the same off it.

Youre smaller, dont feel as full in the muscles, joints are better on it.

There has to be a way they could make this long lasting, it just doesnt feel the same off it.

Youre smaller, dont feel as full in the muscles, joints are better on it.
I’ve never lost size, but I’ve definitely slowed down my progress and my joints are back to hurting as usual.

I’ve never lost size, but I’ve definitely slowed down my progress and my joints are back to hurting as usual.
My 3 reps become 5, and im a bit stronger on it. My muscles are also harder, and bigger as if I got a constant pump, and man with a pump, I look and feel way better. Gonna wait till maybe Summer to run it again.

anyone try s23 yet? Doing a lot of research on it but theres no way you can run this on its own as its not really a sarm and super supressive and needs to be run with a test base. However it could be a substitute for winstrol during the tale end of cycle -- but no human research has been done; youre basically a guinea pig at this point.

what about D-Aspartic Acid?

only if your test levels are really low it has shown to help improve. If your levels are already normal or near normal it wont do anything.

You can use it if youre running a supressive cycle without a test base but its not going to be anywhere near as potent as test.

anyone try s23 yet? Doing a lot of research on it but theres no way you can run this on its own as its not really a sarm and super supressive and needs to be run with a test base. However it could be a substitute for winstrol during the tale end of cycle -- but no human research has been done; youre basically a guinea pig at this point.

I'm not really interested in doing anything that suppresses hormones. I'm emotional enough as it is!

Back