Non steroid alternatives (ostarine mk2866 talk)

hey @Phlog sorry but this thread is huge...i just want to know a few things about ostarine:

have you noticed any mental side effect? anxiety, changes in your mood, paranoia, over excitement or just feeling "different"? anything at all?

im asking this because osta is a mild sarm and sarms are not supposed to have any mental effect...I GUESS....

besides that, what other side effects you had? if any, off course? liver enzimes, gyno, etc...?

also, anyone who have run an osta only cycle, please feel free to answer these questions.

Also, there is any consensus about the safety of ostarine nowadays?

Thank you all very much.

i am about to run my 4th cycle of Osta and haven't suffered any side effects.

I wrote up detailed reports on previous cycles... somewhere in this thread.

I'm trying out LGD 4033 at the moment. Was stacking with RAD 140 but found that was drying me out too much and causing tendon issues.

Only 2 weeks in but recovery is better, pumps more solid. Will update when done.

hey @Phlog sorry but this thread is huge...i just want to know a few things about ostarine:

have you noticed any mental side effect? anxiety, changes in your mood, paranoia, over excitement or just feeling "different"? anything at all?

im asking this because osta is a mild sarm and sarms are not supposed to have any mental effect...I GUESS....

besides that, what other side effects you had? if any, off course? liver enzimes, gyno, etc...?

also, anyone who have run an osta only cycle, please feel free to answer these questions.

Also, there is any consensus about the safety of ostarine nowadays?

Thank you all very much.

I previously reported potential mental side effects, depression, anxiety, plus loss of energy, flu like symptoms. That happened first 1-2 times but there were other factors at play. Third time seems clear so I assume it was not the Ostarine. Using lower dosage than most, not seeing massive upside, hard to tell if there's any benefit.

Do legend have the same healing for the joints and bones as ostarine?

So @Phlog you said you did 25mg for 8 week cycles, right? And you're a bigger guy? I just got mine, I weigh 180ish lbs., am in my late 30s, and have literally never done anything stronger than creatine in my life. My goals are injury recovery so that I can go back to lifting, BJJ etc.- I really don't care about size or strength gains, just fixing nagging injuries. Like this hip muscle strain that's very slow to heal. I Googled around and saw recommendations of 10-25mg for 4-8 weeks. Any general thoughts?

Thanks for the receptorchem tip by the way- I'm in the states and they shipped to me in like under a week

I'm thinking about doing 12.5mg for 4 weeks because I'm a huge wuss. Unless I hear differently that injury recovery requires some higher dosage or something

I'm thinking about doing 12.5mg for 4 weeks because I'm a huge wuss. Unless I hear differently that injury recovery requires some higher dosage or something

I'm about 270lbs, I found raising it above 25 didn't make me feel better. I'd recommend 20-25mg, I did what you're suggesting on my first run and found later I needn't have worried. That said everyone is different and being prudent won't harm you.

I would recommend 8 weeks. It takes 2-3 weeks to really kick in.

Do legend have the same healing for the joints and bones as ostarine?

Ligandrol is not as good as osta imo, I'm only a few weeks in though. It's complicated by me trying rad 140 as a stack. I stopped the rad after a few days because that definitely dried me out and I started getting tendon pain.

I think the best one can do for repair is ostarine (mk2866) and Ibutamoren (mk677).

Ligandrol is not as good as osta imo, I'm only a few weeks in though. It's complicated by me trying rad 140 as a stack. I stopped the rad after a few days because that definitely dried me out and I started getting tendon pain.

I think the best one can do for repair is ostarine (mk2866) and Ibutamoren (mk677).

Can you please translate to english for stupid people?

<DCrying>

Update: after my very first shot of 12.5mg of ostarine this morning, I have become a true Sherdogger. Grown a bit to 6'6'', 250 lbs. sex machine, easily benching teh 275 with one hand. Street fight record now, uh, upgraded a bit to 500-0-1.

I'll continue to document here, of course

You guys get any chest pains from this stuff? I got them by day 2 of 12.5mg. Strongly considering quitting. Just had my BP checked, doesn't seem bad but am a bit concerned about mild but nonstop chest pain

You guys get any chest pains from this stuff? I got them by day 2 of 12.5mg. Strongly considering quitting. Just had my BP checked, doesn't seem bad but am a bit concerned about mild but nonstop chest pain

No, I'd stop if I were you, give it a week and start again, no need to stress over it.

Where did you source it from?

Well, i know that's a good source. Where were the chest pains? I've had a pain right in the sternum before, probably from over work but nothing heart related.

I dunno.... my heart, I guess? Middle chest. I wasn't super-concerned about it, but then I was having sex with my girlfriend and the pains increased during the, um, crucial moments, which made me think it was really my heart. I didn't take it today and no pains. Gonna reconsider this whole thing.

It's funny because during my misspent youth I did plenty of, uh, stuff that Jon Jones does that is supposed to be bad for your heart. And felt fine at the time. Who knows, maybe ostarine is just not for me. I was just taking it for injury healing anyways. I'll try another way

@Phlog did you manage to maintain your muscle gains off cycle? I am 4 weeks into first ostarine cycle atm, thinking of doing 2 more weeks and then going to stay off it for the same number of weeks before another cycle

Back