Non steroid alternatives (ostarine mk2866 talk)

This doctor says sarms are bad for your cholesterol.

This doctor says sarms are bad for your cholesterol.

There was a phase II clinical trial that found:

"Ostarine also resulted in a dose-dependent decrease in LDL and HDL cholesterol levels, with the average LDL/HDL ratio for all doses remaining in the low cardiovascular risk catergory."

So I think it's maybe more complex than that doctor suggested, in that it's widely considered to be the ratio of HDL Vs LDL rather than absolute levels that's important. Worth considering though!

Sarms news for fellow Americans:

It's funny, as in peculiar, that the hosts of these videos wear what appears to be hospital gowns. I supposed to believe they have just finished work as a heart surgeon? I guess this kind of obvious signalling works or they wouldn't do it.

I see such things and I figure the person to be less trustworthy as a result, reasoning that if they had authority on a matter, they wouldn't require faked authority on the matter.

It's funny, as in peculiar, that the hosts of these videos wear what appears to be hospital gowns. I supposed to believe they have just finished work as a heart surgeon? I guess this kind of obvious signalling works or they wouldn't do it.

I see such things and I figure the person to be less trustworthy as a result, reasoning that if they had authority on a matter, they wouldn't require faked authority on the matter.
I don't think their clothing makes what they're saying more or less true, but I hear you. No need for the get up.

Yeah it's kinda weird. It would be like every fighter on a Skype call with Ariel Helwani wearing their fight shorts, gloves, mouth guard, and greasing their face up with Vaseline.

Yeah it's kinda weird. It would be like every fighter on a Skype call with Ariel Helwani wearing their fight shorts, gloves, mouth guard, and greasing their face up with Vaseline.
You can trust me. I'm a doctor.

shopping.jpeg.jpg

You can trust me. I'm a doctor.

View attachment 684265
See I instantly don't trust that dude. <BronTroll1>
Q9KdNQG.gif

There was a phase II clinical trial that found:

"Ostarine also resulted in a dose-dependent decrease in LDL and HDL cholesterol levels, with the average LDL/HDL ratio for all doses remaining in the low cardiovascular risk catergory."

So I think it's maybe more complex than that doctor suggested, in that it's widely considered to be the ratio of HDL Vs LDL rather than absolute levels that's important. Worth considering though!

that's actually good. The LDL + HDL is now thought to be as good as the ratio, in terms of risk of comorbidities.

Sarms are now banned in Australia. Well not banned but prescription only, and doctors can't give a prescription because they are still in clinical testing. Well played fun police.

Um... apparently you haven't looked into this too much.

Sites such as these guys: https://www.sarmsaustralia.com.au/product/2in1-lgd2866-super-stack/ have a Dr on hand. They ask some questions when you sign up and I haven't had any problem buying from so far. I just bought from them earlier today.

Have you not found LGD dry you out at all?

This will be my first attempt. I'll be starting with a half dose which is 5mg of LGD and 12.5mg of Osta and see how I go from there.

I get good results just from ostarine but I figured, why not? They've both gone through early stage clinical trials so should be safeish.

This will be my first attempt. I'll be starting with a half dose which is 5mg of LGD and 12.5mg of Osta and see how I go from there.

I get good results just from ostarine but I figured, why not? They've both gone through early stage clinical trials so should be safeish.

Keep me posted. I'm considering another run and have just run osta in the past. From what I recall lgd necessitates a mild pct?

What's the best sarm for muscle building?

I'm done with the roid game tren made my hair thinner (but didn't move my hairline). Stay away from that shit.

Um... apparently you haven't looked into this too much.

Sites such as these guys: https://www.sarmsaustralia.com.au/product/2in1-lgd2866-super-stack/ have a Dr on hand. They ask some questions when you sign up and I haven't had any problem buying from so far. I just bought from them earlier today.

No I've looked into it. They still aren't legal lmao. They're giving you the aura of legality, a doctor cannot prescribe a prescription for an research chemicals. I can still get them easily through my normal vendors (minus the few that shut down at the law change.)

What's the best sarm for muscle building?

I'm done with the roid game tren made my hair thinner (but didn't move my hairline). Stay away from that shit.

From what I understand, which is limited, Ligandrol provides best bulk but has sides. Osta is a reasonably clean option in my experience.

Keep me posted. I'm considering another run and have just run osta in the past. From what I recall lgd necessitates a mild pct?

Depends on dose and cycle length. If all goes to plan, I am still going to only run for 6 weeks max.

Will still look at PCT before that anyway, just in case.

Back