Non-thread Worthy Boxing News Part 5

Not really cynical, just gobsmaked. I’ll enjoy it for what it is then. Guy had no fucking idea what hit him.

Oh he knew alright, he just knew too late haha.

He drove a long way to get there apparently, and i bet the drive back was "enlightening" to say the least.

This all reminds me of Bryan Callen. There's a funny Joe Rogan clip with Bryan & Brendan Schaub, where Bryan says something like "man, if someone bullies me I'd go to their house and fucking kill them" and he's all worked up; Joe and Brendan proceed to bully him for about 2 minutes while he just sits their like he's their son.

Hahaha he took those last shots good though because with the first right hand was dropped and shocked with the force of the punch. Seemed also around 50 years old.

I don't really see a reason to be cynical about it. This certainly wouldn't be the first guy coming in off the street with an attitude. It's not uncommon.

I've been in gyms when it's happened, drunk cunt wanders in off the street giving 'eye of the tiger' rhetoric. Same mentality that when you have a punch bag in your gaff, every visitor will suddenly decide their Clubber Lang, and start pot shotting it. Truth is a lot of bewildered people, deep down, think they're hard as fuck.

Challenging a boxing coach at boxing is flat-out suicidal if you’re not an experienced boxer yourself. It’s like challenging a maths MD at maths if you’re barely comfortable with first-degree equations. « But I beat plenty of retards at maths ! » Pure darwinism at work.

Lots of people will misunderstand the Jake Paul experience then many challenges of this kind will ensue and go horribly wrong, resulting in tons of new hilarious videos on Youtube.

*rubs hands*

Last edited:
Challenging a boxing coach at boxing is flat-out suicidal if you’re not an experienced boxer yourself. It’s like challenging a maths MD at maths if you’re barely comfortable with first-degree equations. « But I beat plenty of retards at maths ! » Pure darwinism at work.

Lots of people will misunderstand the Jake Paul experience then many challenges of this kind will ensue and go horribly wrong, resulting in tons of new hilarious videos on Youtube.

*rubs hands*

I loved his "I don't need boxing to beat up a boxing coach" approach, just bull rushing essentially. Also, I know i've said this already but man i love the regret on his face after the first knockdown haha

*rubs hands*

You see this in places like the war room all the time. "Sure that guy is an expert, but I spent 2 or 3 hours researching this last night so I'm pretty sure I know more than him."

I don't see why not, he couldn't be any more disappointed than he probably already is.

"You're not Julio Jr. anymore. You're just Jeff."
"Jeff, meet your brother Julio Jr."

6434488-6411059-Tyson_Fury_at_his_heaviest_weighed_around_28_5_stone_and_posted_-a-9_1542795519795.jpg

This guy seems like his punches are a bit slow but man i can feel the pain from here, poor opponent.

Fun video of a gym owner absolutely piecing apart a guy who came in off the street to challenge him.

I was about to post this lol.

That’s not wise at all, not only challenging a coach but also trying to provoke him. That beat down was so satisfying.

At my gym our boxing trainer was an Olympian. Needless to say he makes everyone around look like a bunch of amateurs. When people spar with him he’s untouchable and his jab is like a sniper which will always find you whenever he throws it no matter what you try. The gap between trained and untrained is large, and between the elites like my trainer even larger. They could legit kill someone if it came down to it lol.

Last edited:
sounds like Ioka popped for weed. I think he's gonna get a big suspension in Japan, though he's apparently dodged possible jail time.

This all reminds me of Bryan Callen. There's a funny Joe Rogan clip with Bryan & Brendan Schaub, where Bryan says something like "man, if someone bullies me I'd go to their house and fucking kill them" and he's all worked up; Joe and Brendan proceed to bully him for about 2 minutes while he just sits their like he's their son.
That fucker was erased from history lol

That fucker was erased from history lol

I can only imagine the inner war that was going on. Part of his brain saying "I'm going to kick Joe's ass" and another part just laughing at itself.

Liam Smith vs Kurbanov main event starting soon from Russia. Usually hard to win on the cards over there (like it is over here!).

Back