Non-thread Worthy Boxing News Part 5

Well fuck.

Seriously though, bored to death of seeing nothing but Joshua, Whyte and Katie Taylor over here on Sky Sports so i'm so glad we're getting TR.

Brings exposure to divisions outside of HW.

Marvin Somodio back with Freddie Roach in Wild Card?

I heard he left, and now he's back with Freddie? It's funny how guys like Cotto and Rosado took a liking to him. Maybe Freddie can be a hard-ass and Marvin is more like the personable type.

Mike Perez returns at CW. This is probably the weight he should have always campaigned at. Interested to see what the Irish Cuban has left.

Ricardo Rafael Sandoval fucked up Jay Harris last night, Goyo Vargas-Hoko Hodkinson stylee, great fight:

Really impressed by Sandoval, beautifully classic Mexican balanced counter-puncher style & his step-around bodyshots are sex. Julio Cesar Martinez couldn't keep Harris down even with his tainted tacos (though obviously getting pummelled for 12 by JCM probably didn't do Harris much good long-term durability wise)...

Ricardo Rafael Sandoval fucked up Jay Harris last night, Goyo Vargas-Hoko Hodkinson stylee, great fight:

Really impressed by Sandoval, beautifully classic Mexican balanced counter-puncher style & his step-around bodyshots are sex. Julio Cesar Martinez couldn't keep Harris down even with his tainted tacos (though obviously getting pummelled for 12 by JCM probably didn't do Harris much good long-term durability wise)...

Sunny was commentating on this one too wasn't he? I don't think he expected that.

Headphones while running should be illegal. Floyd should know better.

What if he was playing loud music headphones and start really getting into it? He's gonna get distracted and get hit.

Back