International North Korea has restarted a nuclear reactor to make nuclear weapons

I say.. "Meh."

This is all an attention grab and we should be used to it by now. Yeah, they may test a low yield nuke underground, so what? It's not like they haven't done it before. This is KJU throwing an attention tantrum and the rubes fall for it every time.

"Bubbbuuut Biden's weak!" What do you expect him to do? Launch a pre-emptive strike that results in WWIII? NK, is best ignored and let their "arduous march" into self-destruction continue unabated.

Yes, it IS a tragedy with what's going on there, but nothing short of a full scale invasion and regime overthrow is going to change that.

Ya'll need to get a clue.

I say.. "Meh."

This is all an attention grab and we should be used to it by now. Yeah, they may test a low yield nuke underground, so what? It's not like they haven't done it before. This is KJU throwing an attention tantrum and the rubes fall for it every time.

"Bubbbuuut Biden's weak!" What do you expect him to do? Launch a pre-emptive strike that results in WWIII? NK, is best ignored and let their "arduous march" into self-destruction continue unabated.

Yes, it IS a tragedy with what's going on there, but nothing short of a full scale invasion and regime overthrow is going to change that.

Ya'll need to get a clue.
Damn.. can't have any fun anymore

I was just wondering when news of America's collapse was going to reach North Korea. I'm sure General Joe will fix this when he wakes up from his afternoon nap.

I was just wondering when news of America's collapse was going to reach North Korea. I'm sure General Joe will fix this when he wakes up from his afternoon nap.

Trump should write more love letters to his power top in NK.

Last edited:
The left is such a dumpster fire when it comes to geopolitics/foreign affairs.
09bc916e25a5340f2f7f7d2b775123de.gif

I don't really understand why the US is even bothered about NK. If NK does do anything aggressive towards the US - then destroy them. Otherwise Just stay out of other countries business for once.

It just kinda pathetic - the 'biggest' country in the world getting it's panties all in a twist because the little country is being an upstart.

Maybe he should write Kim some love letters. That seems to work.

I'm ok with that. Whatever keeps the fat man in check.

But you know Biden will fuck this up which is why you are.......but Trumping

Making advances in America showing weakness it makes sense

Back